PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

History of mental health issues which left me housebound for 4 yrs, I'm not one of these people that can sit round and do nothing.. mentally I need to be stimulated so I sat down and taught myself HTML and CSS and started designing websites. I've done one for the local horse yard and one for the dog groomers too. I aim to make websites that load fast and can be used on any internet connection - I can do the fancy websites too but I don't see the point of a flashy website that takes ages to load.

www.ardnacashelequestrian.co.uk

www.perkiepups.co.uk

Eve, I'm the same. I have suffered with depression which was managed nicely and I was only on meds for a minimum time. The side effect for me ( which I found more difficult to deal with ) was insomnia. I absolutely HATED it. The whole world asleep and I'm awake with only my thoughts for company. I taught myself to touch type, which has come in really handy with the job I do. I also had the cleanest house I've ever had LOL !!

Borderline personality disorder, anorexia nervosa, generalised anxiety disorder and agoraphobia with self harm. Fortunately I've been in recovery now for about 6mo before I conceived Saraya so about 2.5 yrs :] It's hard every day and I fight every day but I've been off meds too after suffering since I was 12 [I'm about to turn 29] and in the mental health system since I was 17!

It just goes to show you can get your life back on track. That's a hell of a lot of hurdles to climb over eve.
I bet saraya makes it worth it every day.

Oh she does, especially as I was so thin for so long I thought I was infertile so being able to have a child at all was a miracle. I've turned my life around without help [the help they gave me was shit] except for Patricia. That's how I met Chris because his mum helped support me through recovery and leaving my abusive ex-husband [all at the same time!] so she's a really important person in my life and the fact that she's near enough my MIL as well just makes it extra funny!!

Wow lots to catch up from this afternoon.

Thanks for the banners Aaisrie I've put all the codes on the front page now, thank you so much.

Reversal hon when is your due date and I'll add you to the front page? Nice to have you here. Sorry if I've missed a post but introduce yourself :hug:

Here is the picture from today. Not a good one because of my BMI and he/she was jumping all over the place. She gave me two the same which is a bit annoying I wanted two different but I'll give one to my Mum.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
All is perfect :yipee: will update a picture tonight but nuchal measurement looks small and had bloods done too. All perfect. Moved by one day so will up date my ticker. New due date is 22nd July.

20 week scan booked 4th March 9am

Awesome Pip!!! Did they move your dates up by a day or are you moving your ticker by the measurements - the only reason I ask is because at my last scan Noodle was measuring 3 days big but I didn't know whether to move my ticker up or not!!

Yes I did, she said they are the dates we will all go by now so move your ticker hon. :yipee: Let me know your new due date.

They didn't change my dates that's why I didn't move my ticker but I might move it anyways - I can always move it back after the 20w scan if Noodle isn't as big? :]

Glad you like the little sig banner and the pic is ace :]

Omg that means my dates roll round on a Thursday! So Thursday I'll be 14w by measurements! Makes me all excited, especially since today I've been feeling really ill!

Wow lots to catch up from this afternoon.

Thanks for the banners Aaisrie I've put all the codes on the front page now, thank you so much.

Reversal hon when is your due date and I'll add you to the front page? Nice to have you here. Sorry if I've missed a post but introduce yourself :hug:

Here is the picture from today. Not a good one because of my BMI and he/she was jumping all over the place. She gave me two the same which is a bit annoying I wanted two different but I'll give one to my Mum.

my due date is the 18th of august thankyou x

Awww I feel all happy seeing our wee banner all over the place!! I love you guys. I swear the other groups are so much busier and people get so ignored whereas here I feel like you guys REALLY care what's going on with me just like I know you all and can see what's going on with you because no-one has to fight to have their post heard :]

I love it here too Eve. I feel so close to you guys and like you really care about me. Someone always answers me which doesn't always happen in some of the other threads. It's not anyone's fault, it's just soooo busy in some :)

Exactly Em!!! It's so busy you make a post and then you go to CP and 14 other people have made posts and no-one even saw your post!! I just love the fact that you guys care and remember who I am and what's happened. I love hearing about all your other kids and like Sassy's George with his eyes - something totally unrelated to our current pregnancy but being able to share stuff like that and feel listened to and supported.

Awww I feel all happy seeing our wee banner all over the place!! I love you guys. I swear the other groups are so much busier and people get so ignored whereas here I feel like you guys REALLY care what's going on with me just like I know you all and can see what's going on with you because no-one has to fight to have their post heard :]

Absolutely, we are small but perfectly formed! I find other groups are just too large to keep up.

I love it here too Eve. I feel so close to you guys and like you really care about me. Someone always answers me which doesn't always happen in some of the other threads. It's not anyone's fault, it's just soooo busy in some :)

Of course we care hon :friends: We have been through a lot together already!

Hi all and thanks Pippin for the invite.

Best guess is we got pregnant again within a few weeks of our lost one...I never had a period.

Date of miscarriage start 11/13-14...
Date of positive test 1/7

Based on this, I am estimating 8 weeks. What a trip...

I like the new banner! Have to make space in my sig now!

Hi ladies. Hope u all been ok. Not been on for a while. Just so busy with work etc...

Congrats to u all on the scans and seeing hbs!!!

I'm 14weeks today. Starting to tell more people but still not able to fully relax- don't think I fully will this time anyway!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->