PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Great pic, Sarah! I LOVE THAT! :cloud9:

Eve - Baby is still pretty small, honey... You can miss him/her easily... especially if s/he's hiding!

Embo - I'm sorry today is rough for you. I imagine the wait to 12 weeks will be difficult. I hope you can get in earlier. I know I'm probably going to be waiting from 8-12 weeks after next Friday.

I know Meg, it's just I've tried 3 times with a full bladder [like it says] and haven't even been able to pick up the placenta!!

It's the angelsounds one I've got...

Hi everyone,

Welcome to everyone who's new, nice to hear from you all.

Sarah lovely scan pic, really pleased everything is ok.

Eve having exactly same problem with doppler, its driving me insane, and I'm also starting to get irrational too. I can definitely hear the placenta whooshing so I assume that means everythings ok????

We're still having our usual nightmare with George. He's done to half days at school this week and now he's at home today. He was supposed to see the consultant on the 25th, got a letter this morning saying they're going to have to change it to the 20th (which is gonna be really awkward to get to), I've just phoned them and explained that his eye is really swollen and painful and they're going to see him in the morning. I won't be able to go as I'm working but Rob can take him. I feel so sorry for him, the op was on the 8th December, one eye is fantastic the other really swollen.

xxx

I know nothing much really about dopplers... I do know that I shouldn't ever buy one though!

I know Meg, it's just I've tried 3 times with a full bladder [like it says] and haven't even been able to pick up the placenta!!

It's the angelsounds one I've got...

That's the one I've got, I wonder if the units maybe a little too big at this stage to get it low enough down???
I know there are a lot of people who have heard it early. But I googled it and ended up reading stuff on other forums, I wonder how many people have actually heard their own or the placenta rather than the babies heartbeat. There were a few commenting on the speed of the heartbeat (saying around 90 bpm, definitely there's) and others describing what sounds to me like the placenta. Somebody else (I think on here) was saying they'd recorded it and when SIL had listened to it she'd told them it wasn't the babies but the mummy's!!!

Yeah, lots of people don't quite do the doppling correctly! And, TONS of women mistake the placenta for a heartbeat! Poor girls not realizing that they're listening to the wrong thing!

I FOUND IT!!! I tried to hit record on the computer but lost it moving... dammit!! I ended up using some stretch mark cream I had and found it nearly straight away so I think maybe the dryness was affecting it. I can't find it again though, just for about 10secs!! Next time I'll try and get a recording for you!!

That sucks about Georges eye but hopefully they'll be able to sort something for him tomorrow :(

I counted it at 156bpm :] Here you go.. you will have to turn your volume way up and listen carefully because there's shitty background noise!
Fetal Heartbeat @ 156bpm

:happydance:Welcome to all our new members, so lovely to have you in here! :happydance: I've added you all to the front so if there is anything wrong or missing or I've missed someone let me know.

Aaisrie - So glad you found the heartbeat. I'm guessing boy, don't know why :happydance:

Seq - Gorgeous photo hon, so glad your scan went well, over the moon for you and all stats updated on the front page.

Stinking headache so sorry I'm not chatty I'm reading though :friends:

great scan pic seqeena and great that baby if healthy x
sorry your feeling bad today embo I can understand as I would feel the same we women just need reassured that baby is doing great x
welcome to the new ladies I hope you find this thread as friendly as I have x
Hope everyone else is well :hugs:

I have no idea lol just it's the same bpm as Sam's was. This one is 168-174 so a lot higher.

Oooooo I don't know what Saraya's was! I wonder if I still have her sound file!!

162 at my count? Here's Saraya's @ 32w so quite clear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWddS1Um7Kk

Hi all and welcome new ones x x well been for gender scanand on team blue :) scan was amazing was part 4d baby was very shy at first just happy that we have healthy baby :) x hope everyone is ok x

Hi all and welcome new ones x x well been for gender scanand on team blue :) scan was amazing was part 4d baby was very shy at first just happy that we have healthy baby :) x hope everyone is ok x

Eeek fabulous, you'll be the first to have colour on our front page. How exciting. I think I'll be team blue too (despite wanting a girl lol) boys are great fun and very cuddly. Least mine is anyway so won't mind another at all :haha: congrats hon. We get a 4d sneak too!

162 at my count? Here's Saraya's @ 32w so quite clear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWddS1Um7Kk

Love the little clip that's so sweet. I never recorded Sam's which I had now. X

congratulations I'm pleased you seen a healthy little boy :happydance:

4d pic :)

Attachments

• 168653_485512242542_569967542_6093876_5498452_n.jpg
    168653_485512242542_569967542_6093876_5498452_n.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
OMG Heva that's gorgeous!! I'm soooo jealous!! I would love a 4d but the cheapest is like £200 here!!! I hope I'm having a boy, not that I would mind another girl but it's be nice to have a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->