PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Gorgeous bump Pip!!!

Caroline happy 11w!!!

AFM - the smell of the tumbledryer made my vomiting start again :( Feel soooo ill, wasn't able to keep down my antisickness tablet so I'm REALLY hoping I don't end up back in hospital again :(

I know some of you girls have faith and I saw this and thought of you!
https://d30opm7hsgivgh.cloudfront.net/upload/3044713_lHIMpMro_c.jpg

thanks megg33k and heyyady. the doctor who saw me was a consultant obstetrician. he didn't give any reason 4 the miscarriage just that it was simply bad luck. however, he said it wasn't a blighted ovum again. he said that my body would still think that i was pregnant for at least 6 weeks and that it would most likely reject another pregnancy whilst it still thought i was pregnant. so he advised waiting 3 months b4 trying again.
we haven't decided when we will start trying again but i just wanna have all the facts so we can factor that in to our decision.
thanks for taking the time to answer me i really appreciate it.

Good luck, Holly! :hugs:

Happy 11 Weeks, hun!

Glad the U/S went well today! :)

Hey girls, I had to go to the dr today, had terrific lower back pain. Ring epau who suggested going to dr to get urine infection ruled out. It appears my wee is fine but dr says it's my sacro iliac joint. She could see how worried I was especially as our baby died at 11 weeks last time, she rang epau and has managed to get me a scan for 8.15 Monday morning.

Don't think I'll be sleeping much Sunday night. So scared, but glad I haven't got to wait til 25th January when my initial scan was booked in for.

Hope everyone else is ok. x

Aww good luck Barbiebaby let us know how you get on, we'll be thinking of you. xxxx

I think I figured out how to add my giant bump picture -
This is 20 weeks with my twin girls :)
https://img715.imageshack.us/i/img0227xi.jpg/

I think I figured out how to add my giant bump picture -
This is 20 weeks with my twin girls :)
https://img715.imageshack.us/i/img0227xi.jpg/

Not showing hon. Go to advanced option at the bottom of the reply box. The click on the paper clip and do it that way. If it's on your computer as a jpeg it's easy that way. Can't wait to see the bump.

Hey everyone :wave:

Wow what a lot to catch up on!!

Loving all the scans, heartbeats, bump pics!!

Eve, love those words about God. Made me cry (again!!) It's amazing how easier this is when I hand over my worries and fears!! And how much quicker time goes!! Only 4 weeks on Wednesday til my scan !!

I'm so tired these days, been mainly lurking around BnB. I went back to work on Thursday and honestly don't know how I'm going to manage for the next 6 months. Tired just doesn't explain it!!

I got something lovely in the post today. A knitted angel with a little note tied to it saying "Someone special requested you receive this "angel for hope" so you would know you are cared about and loved. Our thoughts and prayers are with you". And I'm now driving myself crazy trying to work out who arranged it!! It's so lovely, even my favourite colour - purple. Hmmm, it must be someone close to me cos we've just moved house recently so our address isn't well known to all our friends. I would've thought it's my oldest friend from school, but she's already sent me a lovely little card to say she's thinking of me!!

Whoops! Sorry for the long post hehe!!

Gorgeous bump, can't wait to see it grow, twin bump must be fun as it grows so quickly.

Embo what a lovely thing to get in the post, awww, nice to know someone is thinking of you. That's really sweet.

I just been shopping and found two gorgeous baby grows in the Mothercare sale so bought them on a whim. I promised myself I'd buy nothing until 24 weeks like last time but I just couldn't resist. One was a £5 because something was missing but it has a hat, scratch gloves, bib and baby grow so cute and the other was £7 and it was a vest baby grow, which I've never seen before, and a cardy over the top. I thought if it was really hot in summer the sleeveless thing might be great so I just got it. Nearly bought a third but stopped myself :blush:

Gorgeous bump! :)

Love that you got an anonymous angel, hun... That's sweet! I hope you work out who its from!

wow what a great bump heyyard
what a lovely idea someone had to send you the angel, embo
great bargains pippin, I wont allow myself to go to mothercare as I would buy lots
hope the rest of you's are having a great weekend :hugs:

Hi all hope everyone is ok not been on for a few days my moods are horrible ATM I'm so tetchy and up and down plus not sleeping :( what is happening to me x

Em I got an angel just like that!!

AFM - I threw him out, totally sick of his attitude telling me to stop moaning, you wanted to be pregnant so just get on with it... I threw him out. I'm feeling SO SICK, threw up already. He pushed past me throwing his elbow into my back which pushed me into the rocking chair which unfortunately sits at womb height. Really crampy now, dont know if its the stress or the chair... Time to be a single mum again...

AFM - I threw him out, totally sick of his attitude telling me to stop moaning, you wanted to be pregnant so just get on with it... I threw him out. I'm feeling SO SICK, threw up already. He pushed past me throwing his elbow into my back which pushed me into the rocking chair which unfortunately sits at womb height. Really crampy now, dont know if its the stress or the chair... Time to be a single mum again...

Hope ur ok Hun x x

:hugs: Better to be alone than in bad company!

Oh shit hon, hope you are ok. Rest up and keep calm, he doesn't understand, he will when he realises what he has done!! Better he's not around if he's aggressive towards you :hugs: If you are still worried in the morning get yourself to a hospital. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->