PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hi all hope everyone is ok not been on for a few days my moods are horrible ATM I'm so tetchy and up and down plus not sleeping :( what is happening to me x

You're dealing with a lot right now too, remember that. Big hug to you as well and mood swings are more than understandable :hug:

Thanks girls, it's just really scary thinking about trying to do this alone with the HG... I'm so exhausted and I'm trying to make dinner for Saraya... eugh :( He's always had an agressive attitude but never been physical until a few months ago he grabbed my arms and tried to restrain me [for no reason other than we were arguing, I wasn't doing anything to make him do that] I think the scary thing is as well I left my abusive exhusband and I'm like WTF? He stood there and told me he did nothing?? Emmm yes I elbowed myself into the chair right? I'm just upset, angry... angry he didn't TRY and stay, that he didn't fight for me, for us. The whole fucking lot.

Em I got an angel just like that!!

AFM - I threw him out, totally sick of his attitude telling me to stop moaning, you wanted to be pregnant so just get on with it... I threw him out. I'm feeling SO SICK, threw up already. He pushed past me throwing his elbow into my back which pushed me into the rocking chair which unfortunately sits at womb height. Really crampy now, dont know if its the stress or the chair... Time to be a single mum again...

:hugs: hope your ok

Gorgeous bump, can't wait to see it grow, twin bump must be fun as it grows so quickly.

Thanks guys- I keep thinking I'm not that big, then catch a sidelong glance at my shadow and scare myself- lol

Aaisrie- the beautiful thing about our biology is how protected those little peanuts are in there- Relax, lie down, and know you did the best thing by your baby by kicking him to the curb! Of course, if you are still cramping or having any other issues, go to the Dr straight away- But your little peanut obviously has a very strong mama and I'm sure he/she is just as strong :)

Sorry just wanted to share I have found my little mans name :) kaydon James x

Thanks girls.

Heva that's a lovely name. For a boy I have chosen Atticus - I had it on my boys list when I found out I was having Saraya!

Thanks girls.

Heva that's a lovely name. For a boy I have chosen Atticus - I had it on my boys list when I found out I was having Saraya!
I like that Hun kaydon fits with my other lads names Brandon and leon :) x

Great name choices! :thumbup:

Still big :hugs: to Eve!!!

AFM... I found a local place that will let me go do my gender scan anytime after 17 weeks... So, my family will be in town and able to go with us to find out at the same time! :yipee:

Aaaaaaaaaand, I found a nice blurb about my MW on her website talking all about her tendency toward natural birth without unnecessary intervention! :happydance: That's very comforting!

I guess I'm in a pretty good mood tonight, actually! Now, if my baby would allow me to like food again, we'd be good to go!

Eve, I'm so sorry he's being like this. It's bad enough in normal circumstances, but while you're pregnant and suffering, it's unforgivable.

Hope you're ok today and got some good sleep last night :hug:

Lovely names ladies, we're keeping ours under wraps for now, we do have one chosen for each sex. We did with Sam just so we are keeping something secret for ourselves because we tell everyone everything else lol so that's our one secret together hehehehe.

OH YAY I"M A PEACH :yipee:

Morning everyone, just sneaking a few minutes, we're having a new bathroom fitted and a new kitchen this week so we're in total chaos. Rob's just clearing out the kitchen, I didn't realise we had so much crap!!!

Eve hope you're ok, you shouldn't put up with behaviour like that.

Lovely names by the way, we used to have an Atticus at one of the schools where I work. We're still discussing names, its quite difficult when you've got two boys who also have opinions. George in particular is so into this pregnancy. He's been reading books, looking at baby equipment one the internet, he knows everything we need. Rob took him to the hospital on Thursday (still probs with eyes, on steroids now) and an optometrist was pregnant, George took one look at her and said to Rob "I think she's about 24 weeks" :rofl:

Good news about the midwife Meg.

Anyway better go and help with the big sort. I'm in second trimester by the way :happydance: but still can't find heartbeat on doppler :dohh:

We have a name picked too and it's very special to me :flower: I could care less if no-one likes it because if baby is a boy he will be named after the most wonderful man in the world, one of the only men who truly loved me for what he should (aside from OH) and never used me. He will be named Thomas Emlyn after my wonderful gandfather John Emlyn :cloud9:

No idea about a girls name. Gonna be buggered if baby is a girl :haha:

We have names picked too... Actually, we have 2 names picked for each sex. Our main girl name is Giada Nicholat with a backup Selena Grace. Our main boy name is Kieran Rhys with a backup of Aiden Cole.

We have a name picked too and it's very special to me :flower: I could care less if no-one likes it because if baby is a boy he will be named after the most wonderful man in the world, one of the only men who truly loved me for what he should (aside from OH) and never used me. He will be named Thomas Emlyn after my wonderful gandfather John Emlyn :cloud9:

Massive fan of your name hon I like it very much :thumbup:. I love traditional names, Samuel obviously and the other one for this one too is traditional. My girls name is a bit more unusual as it's french like mine. It was weird with Sam we had the girls name sorted at 6 weeks and no boys. This time we had the boys but not the girls so it'll be interesting if this one is a girl because it'll be the same. We're sorted now though I think for either sex. Unless we change our mind of course :rofl:

We have names picked too... Actually, we have 2 names picked for each sex. Our main girl name is Giada Nicholat with a backup Selena Grace. Our main boy name is Kieran Rhys with a backup of Aiden Cole.

Always good to have a back up as sometimes they come out really not looking like the name. For instance we had Sam or Jack for Sam and he really wasn't a Jack. I LOVE Nicolat, is that Nicola in another language, I've heard it somewhere before? Unusual.

Massive fan of your name hon I like it very much :thumbup:. I love traditional names, Samuel obviously and the other one for this one too is traditional. My girls name is a bit more unusual as it's french like mine. It was weird with Sam we had the girls name sorted at 6 weeks and no boys. This time we had the boys but not the girls so it'll be interesting if this one is a girl because it'll be the same. We're sorted now though I think for either sex. Unless we change our mind of course :rofl:

Always good to have a back up as sometimes they come out really not looking like the name. For instance we had Sam or Jack for Sam and he really wasn't a Jack. I LOVE Nicolat, is that Nicola in another language, I've heard it somewhere before? Unusual.

Its an alternate spelling of Nicolette... But I want to pronounce the "lat" as in "latte"... if that makes sense?

You've heard it on here! There is a user called nicholatmn... I asked her ages ago if I could use her name. We sort of traded... Megan is one of the names of her daughter, and my daughter will have Nicholat in her name! :)

Warning TMI alert.

Went to the toilet and did a number 2, when I wiped I noticed some blood on the paper, not a lot, on second wipe and numerous wiping and checking of various areas there wasn't anymore and still isn't. It frightened me so much. There's nothing in my vaginal mucous, no blood streaking or anything. I'm not that constipated now but have been quite badly do you think it could be because of that?

Sassy sounds like piles, I've loads from anorexia check with your midwife and they should give you something for them

AFM - I'm on my way to hospital with +3 ketones so hopefully won't be kept in but she told me to bring stuff to stay in... Eugh

Thanks Eve but definitely not piles, had them before.

Hope everythings ok at hospital, will be thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->