PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

We have a name picked too and it's very special to me :flower: I could care less if no-one likes it because if baby is a boy he will be named after the most wonderful man in the world, one of the only men who truly loved me for what he should (aside from OH) and never used me. He will be named Thomas Emlyn after my wonderful gandfather John Emlyn :cloud9:

No idea about a girls name. Gonna be buggered if baby is a girl :haha:

Just tried to read this to DH and couldn't, it made me cry so much, what a lovely tribute to your grandfather. I had the same thing with my dad before he died, he was always there for me (unlike my mother) never judged me (again unlike my mother), he's the only man other than DH that made me feel truly safe when he held me, my second son is named Harry after my dad.

We have a name picked too and it's very special to me :flower: I could care less if no-one likes it because if baby is a boy he will be named after the most wonderful man in the world, one of the only men who truly loved me for what he should (aside from OH) and never used me. He will be named Thomas Emlyn after my wonderful gandfather John Emlyn :cloud9:

Just tried to read this to DH and couldn't, it made me cry so much, what a lovely tribute to your grandfather. I had the same thing with my dad before he died, he was always there for me (unlike my mother) never judged me (again unlike my mother), he's the only man other than DH that made me feel truly safe when he held me, my second son is named Harry after my dad.

Sorry I made you cry :blush: but I agree, it's a wonderful tribute and if he were here now I know he'd be very proud :D It turns out that my OHs grandfather was called John Thomas so we've managed to kill 2 birds with 1 stone :lol:

Harry is a lovely name, I think it's wonderful when a child is named after someone you loved very much xx

Massive fan of your name hon I like it very much :thumbup:. I love traditional names, Samuel obviously and the other one for this one too is traditional. My girls name is a bit more unusual as it's french like mine. It was weird with Sam we had the girls name sorted at 6 weeks and no boys. This time we had the boys but not the girls so it'll be interesting if this one is a girl because it'll be the same. We're sorted now though I think for either sex. Unless we change our mind of course :rofl:

Our name falls into the traditional and unusual category... don't think Emlyn has been in the top 1000 list for many years :haha:

Oh I don't know what I'll do if it's a girl, I wonder if there's a girl version of Emlyn :lol:

this is info off Web MD Re: Piles or Hemroids

"Pregnant women can get hemorrhoids during the last 6 months of pregnancy. This is because of increased pressure on the blood vessels in the pelvic area. Straining to push the baby out during labor can make hemorrhoids worse.

With internal hemorrhoids, you may see bright red streaks of blood on toilet paper or bright red blood in the toilet bowl after you have a normal bowel movement. You may see blood on the surface of the stool."

So, they could be small internal ones that aren't showing any other symptom.
Hope this helps ease your mind a little <3

Thanks for your reassurance, I have a condition called levator ani syndrome which is a spasm of one of the rectal muscles which travels down into pelvic floor, its a really painful condition (feels like the pain you get in your bum as you deliver a baby but permanently), last time I had a bad (just over two years ago) bout I ended up in bed for 9 weeks, lost a stone and a half and couldn't pass urine. To get rid of the spasm its a mixture of medication and massage/electric impulse treatment. Because of this (don't want to go into TMI) I know its definitely not piles.

Anyway problem solved, got DH to have a look :blush: and I have a small tear on my perineum, thank goodness for that.

Thanks everyone, what would I do without you all xxx

Sequeena - you made my cry in a nice way xxxx

Sassy glad you got it worked out.

AFM - Ive been admitted. Definitely not getting out tomorrow so I'll have to hope for Tuesday.
Will try and keep up with you as much as I can but it's hard with shitty Internet. There is someone in this bay that smells like they shat themselves which is gonna make me hurl again!!!

Oh Noodle is fine, he was jumping all over the place and is now measuring 6 days big!!!!

Sassy and Eve big :hugs: wow Eve does that mean they will put you forward 6 days?? :D

Ok I have to admit... I did not know what piles were... I used to sit on walls and was always told by my mother 'you'll get piles!!' thought they were spots or something... well now I know what they are and I'm TERRIFIED! I haven't pooped in 3 days and I do not want to go!! What if I try to force myself to go so much that they pop out?! Bring me a painkiller free labour, I will do it but not piles please!!!

Sequeena I have 3 external and have fir years, they only bother me if I get really constipated. I wouldn't worry too much :)

They won't change my dates officially until 20w scan I think but that takes my due date from July 17th to July 11th which sucks considering July 12th is a huge holiday here with bonfires and occasionally rioting causing roadblocks!!!!!!!

Ah no the pictures of it really scared me, like how do you cope when they're 'out'? Does it hurt?

Oh dear, if they change it let's hope bubs hangs on a few days x

They're just there really, if I get really constipated and strain they kinda swell and are a bit tender but I wouldn't feel them when I sit down or anything :)

Oh the joys of piles I only got one weeny one after I gave birth to sam. They go down and disappear either on their own or with cream. They do come back like Aaisrie said but not very often.

I'm knackered today. I woke up 4 times last night to pee or because of tummy ache. Not sure DH's food sat well last night, it was a bit spicey and I don't think my tummy can take rich spicey food at the moment. Peanut is fine though jumping around on the doppler yesterday and felt a bit of movement as well. First time for a good week.

Aaisrie so sorry to hear you are back again in hospital. What a bummer! :hug:

Hey everyone!

Sorry I have not been on, I have been away for a bit! Congrats to everyone on their milestones and scans and hello to the newbies! I am no longer too of the list!:)

I think my ms has gone now and I started to feel better but I have flu:( I still don't seem to be able to get enough sleep.

Baby is bouncing around so much now! He hardly seems to stop. Anyone else got clear movement?

Sorry you are back in hospital aaisrie. Really hope you get well soon!!

Thanks girls! Feel sick as a dog, had 2 IVs already and yet my ketones were still +4 this morning which means they've gone up.

The women in my bay kept me awake screaming for nurse because they needed a "wee wee" a billion times last night so I've been awake since 5:30 because after being woken the sickness wouldnt let me sleep and one of the women smells like they shat themselves - imagine that with hypersensitive smell.... Boke :(

Sequeena, I agree with everyone else, my piles were only a problem if I was constipated. Haven't had them for a long time now.

ETA: Sorry, I see this is for those of you who went through things together, I've found the other Summer thread.

Oh no Eve. Sorry you're back in hospital. Hope you're feeling better today.

I'm in work feeling RANK !! Nausea is terrible. Keep retching but nothing comes. Bleeuurrgggghhh !!

Sorry your back in hospital Hun x x

17 weeks today :) x

Poor Eve.....hope you feel better soon!

I'm loving the names that have been chosen already....

Heva - Congrats on 17 weeks!

As for me, i didn't feel too well yesterday but feel a bit better today....think i have got a cold as well as the MS and general BLURGHHHHHH feeling!

Also..... 3 DAYS UNTIL OUR 12 WEEK SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got IV zofran! Wow what a difference, after having nothing by mouth since 3:30pm yesterday I was able to eat a little soup at lunch!! Still on the drip though. Saw my mw this morning, I so love her, she's arranged for me to see my consultant on my birthday, 28th january, and when I told her my booking in scan pics were rubbish she said she'd get her to do a few decent ones for me :) also even though the hospital is strict Do NOT tell sex she's gonna get the consultant to check if it's visible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->