PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hey ladies! Had my scan this morning, our baby is measuring 12+4 instead of the 12 weeks the midwife and my dates put me at. Blip was a complete fidget and had a good strong heartbeat. I cried the whole way through the scan! Cannot tell you how ecstatic I feel. x

That's such great news barbiebaby :)

Dimplesmagee, have you an update from your scan today? :)

Hey ladies! Had my scan this morning, our baby is measuring 12+4 instead of the 12 weeks the midwife and my dates put me at. Blip was a complete fidget and had a good strong heartbeat. I cried the whole way through the scan! Cannot tell you how ecstatic I feel. x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Well guys, I wish you all good luck with your pregnancies and I hope you have lovely children - but I am little invisible in this group now - so I will be unsubscribing!

Emmea you aren't invisible!!! I haven't been able to read posts properly as I'm in hospital again!!! Don't go!!!

This is my bump this morning at 14 +2 (by dates or 15 +1 by measurements!)
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/f9e77300.jpg

Well guys, I wish you all good luck with your pregnancies and I hope you have lovely children - but I am little invisible in this group now - so I will be unsubscribing!

NO DON'T GO PLEASE xxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Emmea - nobody is invisible in our group..... maybe you will feel differently today??

Eve - i have been studying your photo for 5 mins to try and find something funny but you are giving me nothing this time......no toilet seat up, no mismatched underwear.....NOTHING!!!! ;-)
What a sweet bump pic though!!

2 Days until our scan......god i'm nervous!

Caroline how about the crazy bed hair and drip stand for company!!!!

How're you today?

Sorry ladies, I have posting for weeks and no one ever seems to reply apart from pip and aaisrie. I don't get on here everyday as I have to look after my son on my own and am too shattered most nights, when I do I read through so much and then no one seems to reply to me. I think the group is a bit too full now and I can't keep up!

Feel free to add me and we can catch up some where else

Emmea please don't go :( you HAVE to stay, I'm in hospital so I'm playing the "hospital pity" card!!! Stay!!!!

I agree stay, there's times when my questions have gone unanswered. It just happens x

Sorry ladies, I have posting for weeks and no one ever seems to reply apart from pip and aaisrie. I don't get on here everyday as I have to look after my son on my own and am too shattered most nights, when I do I read through so much and then no one seems to reply to me. I think the group is a bit too full now and I can't keep up!

Emma don't go I'm same as u only post now and again if u want a chat my email.is [email protected] x x

No Emmea. Don't go. You're one of the gang.

I must have missed your post. Sorry chick xx

I'm just not on that much right now... and if I miss a billion pages, I don't tend to keep up. :( I never intentionally ignore anything. :hugs: Emma!

I have been ignored too, don't take it to heart. I've felt like this on threads before. I haven't posted much as been trying not to think about the baby til I knew everything was ok. I also only post from my phone so it's difficult to keep scrolling up and remembering what everyone is saying! I try to remember as much as I can but I apologise if I miss anyone.

I'm hoping to be on more often now as feel much more confident about my pregnancy.

x

Aww! I hate the people feel ignored. :( I'm so rubbish at keeping up too... So, I know I'm no help! If any of you ever need a chat, please feel free to PM me... I can always keep up with that, and I'm a great listener in that respect!

Yes me too. I hate that people feel ignored on here. That's one of the things that I love about this particular thread. I've always felt listened too where as on other threads I've felt completely ignored.

I know how u lot mean u have always tried to answer but I felt ignored In 2nd tri section x which is why I use this thread as u are so accepting and welcoming x

Hey hon that is fantastic news. :happydance::happydance::happydance: SO good to hear all is well I shall update the from page. So am I right thinking you've gone forward 4 days, or are they keeping you the same? So pleased though and I broke down after mine so I know how you feel.

Sorry you feel that way hon but I'm know it's not personal :friends:. It does happen with groups like this as posts get pushed onto the previous page so quickly as they only show 5 or so posts per page, happens in all the ones I have belonged to previously. I wish BnB would allow you to see more on a page then it's easier to keep up. I think we all get lost in the chat sometimes but it doesn't mean you aren't loved hon! Just dip in and out when you feel like it. I thought this one was quite small have you seen the monthly ones? Jeez they are huge. I posted on the April one when we were last pregnant and my god I lost all track of the conversations after a few hours there were so many posts. Hang around for a bit hon, I can see from the posts no one wants you to go. Sometimes we get a bit excited about things that happen to us and just want to share those and forget about replying, or we simply haven't got the time and just want to say hello. I know I don't get time to catch up with every post so I know I'm guilty of it too. Big :hug: hope you decided to stay. xxxx

I know how u lot mean u have always tried to answer but I felt ignored In 2nd tri section x which is why I use this thread as u are so accepting and welcoming x

I feel odd in second tri this not being my first and all. I just seem to find some of the threads a bit silly and frustrate me. I couldn't wait to get in there this time as first tri just scared me with the mc stories (all I seemed to do was post in those as I knew how they feel) but now I feel like I don't belong. I guess that's why I stick to this section really. I know you all and I feel comfortable which I hope all you do too.
Anyway bottom line is I NEED YOU ALL SO DON'T ANY OF YOU DARE BU**ER OFF OK! :haha: Especially you Emmea!

:friends: :hug: :hugs: :friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends: :hug: :hugs::friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->