PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Yer the sugar wakes them up. I have to admit I drunk orange juice which is supposed to do the same thing but She didn't move much apart from to turn over and wave at us (actually stick her fingers up :haha:. At my epu they make you drink ice cold water before they do a trace and that works better in my opinion but it has to be just before or in the scan as the cold water is instant. Sam used to kick away with that.

At my gender scan they made a lady eat a mars bar too for the sugar rush, might be a good excuse to eat chocolate!!!

:cloud9: Congrats Emma, a little sister for Tom :cloud9:

Yaaaay I was right :haha: congrats again. I didn't want to update the front page until you said :haha: When are you going to start shopping for pink then??? I'm still too scared :wacko:

Just realised we are seriously lacking in blue bumps in this thread. Makes a change as blue normally dominates. Wonder what the final count will be. Exciting. Sequeena hopefully I can add you tomorrow too :winkwink:

My hubby is an Assistant Nights Duty Manager in a well known company!! His annual pay is just short of £20,000 without extras on top. I don't understand what's going on but I think it's being sorted.

Got my down syndrome results back today. 1:100,000 :dance:

Yay !!!! Glad it is being sorted and your test results

I hope you manage to find out LO's gender Emma. I really dont wanna scare you Emma but need to write this, if you think you are leaking fluid you need to get checked out, they need to do this swab that changes colour if you are leaking cos if you are you need antibiotics to prevent infection and you need to be watched closely.

Yesterday I had a really rubbish appointment. Basically the man whos lack of care with my youngest made me change hospitals, is who I saw and he hasnt changed at all. He decided I am to stop all medication from yesterday, that is the progesterone, aspirin and the clexane. And only start the clexane once baby is born, for six weeks unless I get a clot or the placenta starts failing before that. I just feel like he is risking our lives for no reason at all, a clot could kill me before I restart clexane and by the time the placenta starts failing it could be too late for my baby. But he just isnt listening to me, and the last time a doctor didnt listen I ended up burying my baby. He also said I am to have shared care between the hospital and my GP, I havent had shared care since 30 odd weeks with my oldest and with my history (pre eclampsia in the first pregnancy, pre eclampsia that was med controlled from 24 weeks with the 2nd, with the third I had pre-eclampsia, PPROM at 28 weeks, failed induction at 29 weeks, eight weeks after the waters breaking she was born sleeping and the placenta was 50% too small, 50% clots and a 10% abruption, Honey was growth restricted, her lungs were the size of a 30 weeker and her kidneys had not grown since my waters went at 28 weeks, then my 4th I had pre eclampsia, low waters, her placenta had started to fail and was too small, pregnancies number 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 were early losses and pregnancy 12 I have been told my section scar hasnt healed properly inside and it looks deficient to hold a pregnancy until term) and clotting disorders, I just dont feel shared care is right for us. I will be sorting it all next week, though.

That is terrible - can you get a second opinion?

Does coke make the baby move then? I've only ever been drinking water at scans x

At my scan yesterday I drank loads of pepsi Max and ate a choccy bar and the bady was practically dancing. They saw eveything apart from the bits. But tbh - I don't think she really tried. Baby had moved from transverse to head down. Today I didn't caffine or sugar dose myself and baby was transverse again and sucking her toe!

Yaaaay I was right :haha: congrats again. I didn't want to update the front page until you said :haha: When are you going to start shopping for pink then??? I'm still too scared :wacko:

I am going to start as soon as I have some money ! I will see it as might just get a first outfit. I think I have enough of white things from Tom.

Does coke make the baby move then? I've only ever been drinking water at scans x

At my scan yesterday I drank loads of pepsi Max and ate a choccy bar and the bady was practically dancing. They saw eveything apart from the bits. But tbh - I don't think she really tried. Baby had moved from transverse to head down. Today I didn't caffine or sugar dose myself and baby was transverse again and sucking her toe!

Hon pepsi max has no sugar in it, it has to be regular coke. Bless her for sucking her toe!!!

6 more days till I see my little madam again, can't wait :yipee:

I am going to start as soon as I have some money ! I will see it as might just get a first outfit. I think I have enough of white things from Tom.

I wish money was the problem it's my stupid head still saying I could lose her and to not get excited yet :dohh:

Hi everyone, just thought I'd say hello again.

Tasha - I'm so sorry for everything you've been through. I'd definitely be sorting it and asking to see someone else.

Emma - Congratulations on your little girl :pink:

Sequeena - sorry about the 'poos' :loo: hope you feel ok soon.

AFM its George's 10th birthday tomorrow, he didn't want to go out tomorrow in case he gets kinect, I think he's hoping against all hope thats what he'll get. So we went out for Tapas today, he tried everything bless him even the calamari :thumbup:. Harry on the other hand was his usual fussy self, which drives me loopy :loopy:

We also called and sorted out a temporary vase for Archie until he gets his stone. Its the first time I've put flowers there as the ones from the funeral have lasted. The ones we put on look really nice.

Speak again soon, I couldn't keep away, missed you all too much. :rofl::rofl:

Sorry I haven't posted much... still really sick. Ketones up to +2... once they get to +3 I have to phone the hospital :[ This is so frustrating and upsetting and annoying.. On the plus side I don't have to go to the gynae ward once I'm at 20w which is tomorrow officially but I think if my ketones are up tonight and they make me come in I'll tell them I'm 20w and see if I get away with it.

Here is our little Isobelle/Jessica sucking her toes - That was such a cute thing to watch!

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183951_10150091142831213_542701212_6803424_6065121_n.jpg

Hon pepsi max has no sugar in it, it has to be regular coke. Bless her for sucking her toe!!!

6 more days till I see my little madam again, can't wait :yipee:

I wish money was the problem it's my stupid head still saying I could lose her and to not get excited yet :dohh:

i know pepsi max has no sugar in it, but it has the same caffiene content as three coffees (the bottles that is). That is why I had chocy too!

I am going to brave it and hope it helps me bond a bit better. You should try it too. I am definately not buying any pink! I hate pink!

Good to see you Sassy! I hope you have a lovely time with your son's birthday tomorrow.

Eve - sorry you are feeling ill. I tested my wee this morning as it felt a bit stingy again and they keytones were as strong as they could be on my dipstick. I know for the last two days I have not eaten too much as I have been suffering from sickness too. But i have been drinking. Is it quite easy to get it back to normal? I hope you dont have to go gynae. Our day ward only takes people over 22 weeks:( I will hold on until then and go in with my little leakage problem. I think it is just sex that triggers it and I guess hubby will have to learn to live without for a while!

Emmea if your ketones are +4 you should be in hospital for rehydration, ketones are bad for the baby honey...

Oh and carbs and drinking lots will bring it down quickly

Cute pictures Emma, are those your 2 choices for names. I like Isobelle best I think but they are both pretty.

:hi: Sassy glad you had a nice day out today :thumbup: bless George for trying it all. kinect is a computer console thing isn't it? Is he getting it?

Aaisrie hon I am so sorry about the sickness. That little man is really running you around :hugs:

I've been nesting today, never did it with Sam but I want to clean and de-clutter everything now!!!! :dohh: Must be a girl thing. I've sorted my clothes and Sam and got rid of 9 full carrier bags, four bi liners and I've made space for the cot I've just been given and our play pen we just got back. Also sorted the airing cupboard which was well over due and washed and dried all 6 loads of washing...... time to rest I feel but I REALLY want to hoover the lounge :dohh:

Emmea if your ketones are +4 you should be in hospital for rehydration, ketones are bad for the baby honey...

Agree hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->