PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Sassy I think you O'd Sunday by that :yipee:

Emmea where are you we need updates!

Ohhhh well.... It is stil an it:( booking a private scan now. On the plus side the baby had moved so they finished the anomaly scan.

Really glad they got the scan complete but BOOOOOO for crossed legs. Bet you feel frustrated. When are you booking the private one?

Hi everyone,

I have not been on in a while cos i have been feeling poorly again but i threw up last night and i feel better today!!!!

Happy 18 weeks to me! Baby Griff is a sweet potato!

Happy 19 weeks today Pip! Your baby girl is a Mango!
Our scan is March 14th - Baby Griff will be 20 weeks and 3 days...

Heva - So sorry you have been having a bad time at the hospital, sounds awful.
Squeena - Fingers crossed for your fluid! Is your husband working for less than minimum wage?? If so, his employer is breaking the law!!
Emmea - Poor Tom, hope he feels better soon. I used to get Tonsillitus roughly 10 times a year and when i was 19 the doctors took one look at them after another bout and said 'they need to come out today cos they are going to explode!' so i have none now!!!

Eve - Not heard from you in a while, hope your ok!
Sassy - Great to hear from you!

As for anyone i have missed, i'm sorry, my brain goes all fuzzy when i have not been on in a while!
I won't be on at the weekend either as Jimmy and i are going to Twickenham tomorrow to watch England v France Rugby and then staying in a hotel where i am getting a pregnancy massage ....... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

xx Caroline xx

Sorry you are feeling poorly again such a bummer. The rugby will take your mind of it and enjoy that massage, yummy. You do get spoilt :winkwink: have fun :hugs:

There were no anomolies but I forgot to mention I might be leaking do they could. Check my fluid levels as they were low last week. :Doh:

Not sure I understand what you mean hon that sentence is muddled I think, are you leaking fluid???? What did they say about the head?

I forgot to mention that I think I am leaking so thru could check, as my fluid was low last week and I know I have some womb lining sticking put the end if my cervix. Really annoyed I forgot. And the contractions too! They feel so much more painful than bh - thru feel like first stage labour to me, but irregular.

Sorry poorly tOm is on my lap distracting me. We went out for lunch to an Italian after the scan for my birthday and the poor boy was sick every where during the starters and then after main course. Poor little mite.

Emmea Awww poor Tom, not nice when they are ill is it :(

I see what you mean now. If they thought you're fluid was low then they would have said as that is one of the things they check. I remember from my last 20 week scan they said all was fine and picked up that my friend had too much! Try not to worry as I don't think it's necessary. When is your next midwife appointment? Might be worth talking to her about the BH. Wasn't she finding you a counsellor too? How is that going. SOunds like you are worrying yourself to death. :hug:

My hubby is an Assistant Nights Duty Manager in a well known company!! His annual pay is just short of £20,000 without extras on top. I don't understand what's going on but I think it's being sorted.

Got my down syndrome results back today. 1:100,000 :dance:

That's good news Sequeena on both counts :thumbup: :hugs: hope you aren't worried about those bills now. I won't get my downs result back as they have lost my blood somewhere from here to Birmingham where it's tested and I'm just not worried enough to go in and get it done. I know I start at 1:900 because of my age but her N fold was 1.7mm so really low. I'm not worried based on that.

How did they lose them? Bloody nora :wacko: I wanted this test but if it had come back higher risk I wouldn't have had the amnio. My baby is my baby no matter what.

I'm not going to worry about the bills I have suffered worse. It's only money and our rent is already paid (goes out of the account each month).

Yeah I have left her a message. I am supposed to have a consultant abdxrealiaed today I haven't seen one. Just found the letter and I have my first appoitment in may!!! What is the point in that?

The counsellor is calling me next week.

Oh just applied for a new job - in australia!! Five weeks away then five weeks hone for two years at £93,000! I hate him being away. I really don't cope well, but I guess I will be able to afford school and nursery for the kiddies! Not sure what tO think

Yeah I have left her a message. I am supposed to have a consultant abdxrealiaed today I haven't seen one. Just found the letter and I have my first appoitment in may!!! What is the point in that?

The counsellor is calling me next week.

Oh just applied for a new job - in australia!! Five weeks away then five weeks hone for two years at £93,000! I hate him being away. I really don't cope well, but I guess I will be able to afford school and nursery for the kiddies! Not sure what tO think

Oh my that is a lot of money!! Personally I would tell my OH to go for it. I would miss him terribly but it will give you peace of mind money wise which I really wish we had :hugs: You'll both do what's best for you and your family xxx

Sequeena I have no idea how they lost my blood, I just hope nothing horrible happened to it iykwim :wacko: I'm sure they just chucked it by mistake.

Emmea talk to the MW about your worries when she phones :hugs: as for the job, I'm not sure to be honest. I mean it's worse when husbands join the army they can be away for 6 months of the year so in comparison 5 weeks home then 5 weeks away doesn't seem so bad. You could also take the kids with you and join him a couple of times a year (which would be lovely in summer) that might make things a bit easier. Don't think about it until he gets an interview. What's it for if you don't mind me asking?

He has always worked away since I met him. He used to do 3-4 months away then 6 weeks home until Tom was 1. It wasn't so bad as we could go with him for a month at a time. He is a marine engineer. They just found a gas field in oz and want as many engineers as they can get to work the ships. It is true that I might be able to go over for five weeks. They company pay for the flights. With that kind of money we could pay of our debts and build a substantial deposit for a house in just two years. And I would love Tom to go to our local private school - it isnt expensive until they hit secondary.

Ohh some more good news! I have my private scan at 13:30!!

I hope you manage to find out LO's gender Emma. I really dont wanna scare you Emma but need to write this, if you think you are leaking fluid you need to get checked out, they need to do this swab that changes colour if you are leaking cos if you are you need antibiotics to prevent infection and you need to be watched closely.

Yesterday I had a really rubbish appointment. Basically the man whos lack of care with my youngest made me change hospitals, is who I saw and he hasnt changed at all. He decided I am to stop all medication from yesterday, that is the progesterone, aspirin and the clexane. And only start the clexane once baby is born, for six weeks unless I get a clot or the placenta starts failing before that. I just feel like he is risking our lives for no reason at all, a clot could kill me before I restart clexane and by the time the placenta starts failing it could be too late for my baby. But he just isnt listening to me, and the last time a doctor didnt listen I ended up burying my baby. He also said I am to have shared care between the hospital and my GP, I havent had shared care since 30 odd weeks with my oldest and with my history (pre eclampsia in the first pregnancy, pre eclampsia that was med controlled from 24 weeks with the 2nd, with the third I had pre-eclampsia, PPROM at 28 weeks, failed induction at 29 weeks, eight weeks after the waters breaking she was born sleeping and the placenta was 50% too small, 50% clots and a 10% abruption, Honey was growth restricted, her lungs were the size of a 30 weeker and her kidneys had not grown since my waters went at 28 weeks, then my 4th I had pre eclampsia, low waters, her placenta had started to fail and was too small, pregnancies number 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 were early losses and pregnancy 12 I have been told my section scar hasnt healed properly inside and it looks deficient to hold a pregnancy until term) and clotting disorders, I just dont feel shared care is right for us. I will be sorting it all next week, though.

Aw Emmea there are loads of benefits for you, I would tell him to go for it :D :hugs: Good luck at the scan have fun!!

Oh God Tasha I'm sorry you had to see him, can't believe they gave you an appointment with him!! :growlmad:

AFM I've got the bloody shits :dohh:

Tasha bloody hell, you have been through it, can you get a second opinion?

Sequeena sorry you have a poorly tum.

Emmea today :shock: yayyyyy! :yipee: So excited for you drink lots of cola and eat sweets. Actually don't do that because of your GD erm lots of ice cold water hon instead. Can't wait to hear the news.

Does coke make the baby move then? I've only ever been drinking water at scans x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->