PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Emmea congrats on your little girl! :hugs: Eve so sorry your ketones are up :(

Pip - yes kinect is a game thing, it connects to the xbox 360 and I think its like wii but you don't have to have a control in your hand (I think). And yes he is getting it.
Do you want to come and tidy my house?

Emma - I agree with everyone else, you ought to get checked out.

Eve - I'm so sorry you're so poorly, wish I could come and give you a hug xxx

Thank you girls, I will get it sorted. I need to listen to my instincts.

Sassy, it sounds like you have a lovely evening but I know it will be bitter sweet, or at least I found any family occasion bitter sweet. Yep, no control with the Kinect, it looks fun.

Eve, hope you feel/get better soon.

Emma hun, I dont think you should wait any time, let alone weeks. It is so important to get antibiotics if you are leaking, both baby and you can get poorly otherwise. Also, they keep a really close eye on you for the rest of the pregnancy. Can I give you a little tip if you really dont want to go in but just so that you know if you are then you can get help asap? You heard of a thing called ph strips right, well they can detect amniotic fluid too, it will go really dark purple, you can buy them from a pet/fish shop. They are not 100% though, so you should get seen hun.

Thanks guys! I will test again later and see if I am doing any better. I can't be that bad as I have eaten well since lunch today, and drank three pints of water.

As for leaking - I can't test it as it is so little. It only happens really after sex and after the contractions I had last time, I will be avoiding that! I will tell mw when she returns my call.

It is neg now but I can't stop weeing! I think little miss had squished get way back into my pelvis!

Oh wow just realised about your ketones :( glad it's negative now xx

Tasha thanks so much for saying where you can get the strips from. I've been so paranoid I've been leaking fluid lately.

Okay so I had to go to mothercare to buy Sam some bits and of course couldn't help but look at the girly stuff. At first I put everything back (I must of looked so stupid) then at the last minute before paying walked back and took back my two favourite things :haha: IT FELT SO GOOD TO START SHOPPING!!!! Still petrified of course of losing her and as it was in the sale some can't be returned but I though feck it why not. I also got the cute baby grows and hats from Next (not sale :blush:) I can't go shopping before Easter now as I'm back to work and I hate shopping at weekends unless I get an opportunity like I did today and Sam was asleep at the right time. I'm still going to ask the sonographer to confirm Friday she is a girl though.... I'm so stupid :dohh: Anyway thought I'd show you. The little gold dress is the one I bought Friday at Spittlefields Market. It's more gold in real life.

Attachments

• babygrow.jpg
    babygrow.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2
  • dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 2
  • blue dress.jpg
    blue dress.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 2
Pip they are gorgeous, I bought LOADS of girlie stuff before Saraya was born and I've already bought a couple of boy bits now [and I haven't even had it confirmed at the 20w scan yet!!]

Still feel really sick but I managed some soup last night so my ketones were down to 1... I hate feeling ill!!

^Thanks hon, so glad your keytones are down. Keep going, so wish I could stop the nausea for you.

So cute pip! I bought a vest/babygrow set today from the hungry catepillar. Guess what? It was unisex lol!!

Glad your ketones are down eve!

:rofl: Emmea I so nearly didn't buy anything pink and went for neutral then I thought sod it. Have to start somewhere and glad I got over my small hurdle of not being able to buy anything. :dohh:

Aaisrie can you force more water and food down??? Have those pills stopped working now?

Seriously Pip the thought of putting anything in my mouth... eugh... I have that major mouth oversalivating thing with severe waves of nausea...

Eve - so sorry you've still poorly, hopefully it'll get better soon.

Pip - love the clothes. We were discussing buting things the other day and Rob was saying he'll be that frightened to buy things in case we jinx anything that he's gonna have loads of people on stand by with items they have to rush and collect as soon we have a baby!!!

AFM been poorly all day, got terrible headache and pain over one eye. I've spent most of the day in bed, which has suited the boys as they've played on kinect all day.

Rob and George are on athletics now and they're running over hurdles, Robs running and having to hold his pyjamas up over his belly :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pip (I know you like this) symptom spotting, had really sore boobs yesterday, more down the sids with some stinging inside. Don't know if its cause periods due end of the week or something else???

Sassy it sounds promising! :hugs: Eve ugh sorry you're still feelin awful :(

I'm really scared to have my scan tomorrow (it got brought forward a day). I seem to be leaking a lot more discharge now and wee.... but have always had a buggered bladder. I'm worried I'm leaking amniotic fluid too but even if I am there's no way to tell :(

Sassy sounds promising hon as that is always my first sign (and not just saying that) It's the down the sides of my boobs that always gave me the sign it was different. With Sam it was from under my arms too so painful at first. This time not so bad but I BF for 10 months so everything is stretched. Had lots of pains recently though so I think they'll get worse the further I get into this pregnancy. When is test day??

Sequeena hon try not to worry. I'm very 'wet' most of the time, I know it's just a bladder and discharge thing as they measure the fluid at the scans and it's always been normal. I hope this is just the same as you and the fluid is fine tomorrow. They might put you on bed rest if they are worried but be sure to update us when you get back as I'll worry :hugs:

Aaisrie I know that feeling hon I wish it was different for you. How about through a straw so less goes in your mouth? Or frozen juice or something? Big HUgs :hug:

I'll be sure to update as soon as I can. My appointment is at 3 but I need to see my consultant too so not sure if I'll have the scan first or second.

My niece is having her 20 week scan on Friday :)

Hey same day as me then :yipee: does she know what team she is on? Goodness I hope you can find out too. Ask as you go in :haha: so they are prepared!

My little lady is so active way more than Sam was. Wonder if it's a girl thing. Loads of kicks and roles quite low down. Lovely to feel, haven't needed Doppler all week :)

She doesn't have a clue lol just like me xx I will ask tomorrow if they can tell me the sex. I really hope so :)

[-o< I'll cross everything tightly that we get two lots of good news then tomorrow. Mainly the fluid and secondly the sex [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->