PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Did make me chuckle :haha: I've put it as my FB profile picture :rofl:

Congrats on being 17 weeks Sequeena will put your scan date on the from page. Will you get to find out the sex then??

Emmea if you are reading good luck for your scan tomorrow.... "MAKE SURE THAT BABY HAS HER LEGS UNCROSSED THIS TIME" :haha: I'm as eager as you are to find out.

How is everyone else? Aaisrie any less sickness? Heva how you feeling after a sleep? As for me I had a hair cut today so I feel attractive again lol, amazing what a snip can do for your self confidence. Having a girly day in town tomorrow and I've let everyone else organise it so I feel nice and stress free. Good to go with the flow :thumbup:

I hope so pip! but the main focus is on the amniotic fluid so if we don't find out I don't mind. My actualy 20 week scan is March 21st :flower:

I hope so pip! but the main focus is on the amniotic fluid so if we don't find out I don't mind. My actualy 20 week scan is March 21st :flower:

Awww I hope you do too, just flutter your eyelids and say it'll help you bond with your baby :haha: Main thing though is that the fluid is ok. I heard drinking lots can really help but not sure if it's true or not. xxx

Awww I hope you do too, just flutter your eyelids and say it'll help you bond with your baby :haha: Main thing though is that the fluid is ok. I heard drinking lots can really help but not sure if it's true or not. xxx

Yeah the amniotic fluid replenishes itself every couple of days I think and drinking lots of water does help. I'm drinking 2 litres a day :flower:

hehe I really can't wait to find out the sex but our baby has been so stubborn, I doubt he/she will let us know!! We'll probably get the 2 fingers too :rofl:

:rofl: I'll have a little private word with him/her now and make sure he shows his Mummy the goods and has made lots of fluid like a good boy (my guess for you.......)

excuse us a sec............ *whispers*........... there I think he understood. x

There are lots of girls it seems at the moment so a boy would be good for the mix. Hope you get some good rest tonight so you can enjoy it. I have a feeling your fluid will be fine, can feel it in my waters :haha: so they say. I'm off to bed now so I'm good to go for my first girly day out for ages. Might even buy something pink for my little madam of a daughter :haha: xxx

Okay, just had to pop back in, I miss you all.
Hope everyone's ok?
Its just a quick nip back in as I know how much Pip likes to obsess :dohh:.

I got a temp dip and positive ovulation test on Sunday:wohoo: Not building my hopes up as I didn't get pregnant last time straight after. It was after first AF that I got pregnant.

Pip obsess away :haha:

Sassy so glad to see you hun and I so hope the temp dip brings good news :hugs:

Okay, just had to pop back in, I miss you all.
Hope everyone's ok?
Its just a quick nip back in as I know how much Pip likes to obsess :dohh:.

I got a temp dip and positive ovulation test on Sunday:wohoo: Not building my hopes up as I didn't get pregnant last time straight after. It was after first AF that I got pregnant.

Pip obsess away :haha:

Yes I love obsessing :yipee: :happydance: for positive opks and lots of :sex: I hope :winkwink:

So 1dpo I want updates daily, symptoms, signs, anything :haha: I'll have everything crossed.

We miss you too. X

Quickly guys! I hope you are all ok.

Bad day:( Tom got up at 5 poorly and ei t rat, drink it take his regular meds:( I think he has tonsilitus. So now I have to take him to scan with me instead of school.

Also can I pick your brains - is possiible that sex can spark of proper contractions? I have four big painful omg it is coming ones last night and I think I lost fluid too.

Roll on v day - I am so scared!

Sorry he is poorly hon, hope he behaves at the scan. Sounds like painful braxton hicks hon totally normal after sex I think. x

Not a good day here and it's not started. I hate my partner's workplace, hate it hate it hate it :cry:

Because of them we have less than £82 a week to live on. That's less than a couple per week on JSA :cry: I don't know what I'm going to do or how I'm going to pay bills.

:shock: OMG why? How can they do that?

Oh I won't go into it, but it's f*cked up and there's probably nothing we can do about it except get Sean extra days off to make up for it. Not that it solves our money problems :cry:

:hug: When bubs comes you'll get your child benefit hon and breast milk is free :hugs: if that helps.

Hi everyone,

I have not been on in a while cos i have been feeling poorly again but i threw up last night and i feel better today!!!!

Happy 18 weeks to me! Baby Griff is a sweet potato!

Happy 19 weeks today Pip! Your baby girl is a Mango!
Our scan is March 14th - Baby Griff will be 20 weeks and 3 days...

Heva - So sorry you have been having a bad time at the hospital, sounds awful.
Squeena - Fingers crossed for your fluid! Is your husband working for less than minimum wage?? If so, his employer is breaking the law!!
Emmea - Poor Tom, hope he feels better soon. I used to get Tonsillitus roughly 10 times a year and when i was 19 the doctors took one look at them after another bout and said 'they need to come out today cos they are going to explode!' so i have none now!!!

Eve - Not heard from you in a while, hope your ok!
Sassy - Great to hear from you!

As for anyone i have missed, i'm sorry, my brain goes all fuzzy when i have not been on in a while!
I won't be on at the weekend either as Jimmy and i are going to Twickenham tomorrow to watch England v France Rugby and then staying in a hotel where i am getting a pregnancy massage ....... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

xx Caroline xx

Emma - sorry Tom is poorly. I do think you can get BH after sex. Good luck with scan.

Sequeena - sorry you're having a tough time, it might be worth phoning CAB.

Little Griff - have a good weekend.

Pip - Got positive OPK on Sunday morning and temp dip Sunday morning, then Monday morn temp shot back up. Got lower abdomen pains really late Sun night into early hours Mon morn, does it sound like I O'd then? Thats what I'd assumed, which if thats right makes me 4/5 dpo??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->