• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Sorry about the doctors trip, i dont expect much from my lots so will be unlikely to be dissapointed LOL. Not been able to get an appointment until thursday at 5:30pm so will give an update then . .

I do find it interesting Foxie, that alot of the girls from the US on here after on miscarriage get their bloods done straight away to check rising levels in the next pregnancy, and also early scans without question. While over here you can have 2 MC's and most doctors just tell you to chill, you are not high risk and they will do nothing.

Doctor's approach things in a very clinical way sometimes and don't realise we need alot more reassurance. I had to self refer myself to see the early pregnancy counsellor, otherwise I had no hope of an early scan. Sorry just my little rant there....:blush:

Anyway Claire, I have had light brown spotting on and off during this whole pregnancy and the midwife said it is normal, so who knows what that is :shrug: But try not to worry, as hard as it is! :hugs: It is bad your MC wasn't recorded though.

Chilli, big hugs for Thursday that all will be fine, and round2 you are this week too...:hugs:

Have fun away orna :flower:

Hi ladies :) Please may I be added to the list?

I've just found out I'm pregnant again after 1 molar pregnancy loss in early 2009 and an early MC in July 2010.

My Edd is 7th July, until I go for a scan in a couple of weeks :) xx

Raz - Yes don't get your hopes up but you never know you may be suprised and actually get some support!

Lucy - I'm totally there with you on the tests that others seem to get in US and some places here in UK, there is no consistency :growlmad:
Even there nurse at epu laughed which upset me! There is no sympathy for what you are going through, clearly doesn't understand, being a epu nurse you would think she would be more sympathetic!

I don't feel too bad really - brought myself round as it hasn't been anything major in spotting just would be nice to have the reassurance regardless of how much it may cost!

Gl for your scan Chilli and for your puter to be fixed!

Hi Dan :wave: great you have your scan nice and early

Hi Everyone...seems our little group has grown quite a bit in last few days. Welcome everybody.

Firefox - I can't believe your doctors are refusing to do anything for you. My doctor scanned me at 4w5d, all I saw was the gestational sac - but it made me feel better. It amazes me how different everyone's health care system is. You ladies in the UK seem to have it the worst.

I'm finally starting to have moments of relief from my MS. The mornings don't seem too bad anymore, I just start getting sick around noon now. I keep worrying because my symptoms seem to be decreasing a bit. I have a scan on Thursday morning - I just wish it was Thursday already. I need to get this over with.

Hi Round

Yes it's really frustrating is our healthcare system as I have read others who have been scanned at this early stage and just to know its all in the right place and just is there!

Great your having some rest in your MS., it must be awful, I just have the nausea at the moment when I become hungry.

Good luck for thursday can't wait to see a pic :D

Can I please join?

I'm 29, from London and my EDD is 16th June so 6.4 today. Had a miscarriage in Jan at 5.5 weeks so feeling a bit calmer now that I've got past that point. Still freaking out like everyone else though!

My worry is that I have had practically no MS. I know that's pretty common but my mum had it with all her pregnancies and I assumed I would get it too as I often got nauseous during my periods. Am in the ridiculous situations where I want to feel sick.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok.

Welcome Patience........try not to worry about the MS. I had almost no MS with my DD and she was perfectly healthy. My second pregnancy I had MS from 5 weeks on and it ended with a MMC. This pregnancy my MS started around 6.5 weeks and is still going strong.

HI ladies,
i hope everyone is doing well. I'm not doing to bad. I'm still prity tired but thats a give having low iron levels and being pregnant. I also still haven't had any morning sickness which is great but at the same time it can be reassuring having it as well.

The only problem i have at the moment is not being able to gett rid of this chest infection. I've already had one round of antibiotic but it doesnt seem to be going anywhere. I'll have another chat to the doctor when i'm back there in November but i'm not to keen to go on another lot of antibiotics though. oh well only a fews weeks untill i'm in 2nd tri and i'ld feel more comfortabble having another round of antibiotics.

Hope everyone is having everything they need to feel commfortable and secure in their pregnancy as i do right now.:thumbup:

Aussie - Sorry to hear about your chest infection, hope the doctors wil be able to help get it shifted for you xx

Hey and welcome Patience, i dont have any MS either and didnt with the other pregnacy just a queasy tummy most days. Its mad isnt it to be wishing to feel sick!

Well i decided to POAS to help and reasure me and because i have an addiction :dohh: It has helped alot though and i am really starting to think this coud be the one :happydance: Here is my lovely 2-3 at 4+4

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0008.jpg

Hey Racox that is great, exactly what it should say! :happydance:

Hope you get rid of the chest infection Aussie :flower:

Hi patience! :wave: Some people don't get morning sickness so try not to worry. :hugs:

I am semi eating again which is making me feel a lot better thank goodness, I seem to have stopped losing weight too now, it is so nice to want to eat food again! I still feel really sick sometimes, but it has gone off a lot, boy I missed food! :munch::pizza::icecream:

Hope everyone is feeling ok today, thinking of round 2 and chilli with scans Thursday :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Lucy - you're still sick? Ughh, I was hoping to hear that it would subside by now. I'm glad to hear that it's getting better though.

I always loose weight in the first tri too. I think it's because I stop drinking wine!!!

Razcox - beautiful digi! Are you ready to stop POAS yet????? I think it's real now!

I'm feeling quite out of it today. Yesterday I had my worst day yet with MS so I decided to take my Declectin as perscribed by my doctor. It's taking the edge off this sickness, but oh boy the side affects are crazy. I couldn't fall asleep last night and I read this morning that is a side affect. Once I did fall asleep, I woke up feeling like I was drunk. I get the spins everytime I move my head to fast and I'm falling asleep at my desk. Not sure what is worse!

Is anyone else taking Diclectin? Do the side affects wear off? I read they are suppose to, but I have no idea how long it takes.

Hello All,
I would love to join this thread! I am due July 2nd :) Got my bfp on Oct. 23rd and is my first pregnancy.

Round2 that sounds awful! I take my hat off to you that you are still able to work!
I am gradually eating a bit more, my tummy has popped out, and I have gone up 2 cup sizes, which is cool actually cos I never had much! :happydance:
My friend took meds for sickness and said it made her fall asleep at work too. :sleep:

Hi baby patel, welcome! :flower:

Morning ladies.
I hope everyone is feeling ok, especially those with MS.
I have my doctors appt this morning and am going to ask for an early scan. Wish me luck!
Re boobs: Mine have gone up a cup size too but feeling really sore much to OH's dismay.

Morning Ladies, hope you are all well

Racox thats great on the digi! spot on! x Yep he is my horse (pics changed now), thank you, he is very cute and quiet happy i think that he is getting some more rest these days!

Lucy so glad to hear your able to eat again, even a little bit

Round2 that sounds terrible, i wasn't given anything for my MS so not much help there sorry x

Patience good luck at the doctor

Welcome baby

Scan went well on Monday, measuring dead on for my dates. Now have NHS scan on 16th Nov. My boobs have too gone up cup size, and i'm sure they have grown again!

Hi Ladies
Just found this thread. I had a m/c at 10wks 3 days in Aug this year. And just last week i got my bfp at 3wks 5 days!!

So i have been doing well resisting the nerves about being preggers again, until this morn. I decided to use my last FRER to see how much darker the line looked than last week. It doesn't!!! It's just the same!!! And, i felt really sick last week, and now hardly any. Am really panicking now! I owuld be less worried about the sickness as i know symptoms come and go, but i really thought that at 4wks4days my pink line would be darker than 3wks5days. Anyone had this happen and gone on to be fine???

Thanks!!!

Fairybabe xx

Hi fairy, hope everything will be all right, will your doc do blood tests? Any chance of an early scan to reassure you...sickness really does come and go...its so hard isn't it....especially the first few weeks. :hugs: Sorry I can't be any more help.

Cutelou great scan news, is it your 12 weeks scan nov? Great pic....I didn't get a pic at my 8 week scan, guess I live in the wrong area or something. :flower:

Round 2 happy 9 weeks today! I found the sickness peaked between 9 and 10 weeks, then very slowly started to get better, only got noticeably better after 11 weeks though....but everyone is different. :flower:

Patience hope you get early scan quick.

I can't wait to see the baby again next week, I am making myself be positive and confident, at least I will get pics THIS time, cheapo NHS! :wacko:

Lucy I'm already booked in to see my GP on Tues 2nd Nov. Earliest appt i could get! So i guess i just have to calm myself down and assume all is well. easier said than done eh?! Really wish i hadn't tested this morn, it's sent me into a right tail spin.

Hi Fairybabe, welcome and congrats!! Try not to worry, maybe your urine was dilute when you tesed? Maybe your body doesn't synthesis HCG very fast? Maybe the test you used didn't have as much dye? There's LOTS of reasons not to worry!!! But I know, easier said than done.

Thanks Lucy! I feel like I'm on the home stretch now. Only a few more weeks of MS....I HOPE!!!

Chili - How ya doing? Are you as stressed as I am about tomorrow? I've told myself that I'm going to try and relax after tomorrow's scan.

Ughhhh! My pants are getting tight already! This is ridiculous....I didn't gain any weight until at least 14 weeks last time and I didn't show until I was well over 20 weeks. I think at this rate I'm going to be a whale by 12 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->