• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Fairybabe, I think that in our situation, the best thing to do is to assume all is ok until you know it definitely isn't, otherwise we will worry the whole time and that doesn't feel good, its not easy but we are all here for you, round2 is right, there could be loads of reasons. :hugs:

Round2 good luck for tomorrow, I hope you can relax after that scan, I read that after an 8/9 week scan there is 98% everything will be fine which is great odds. I have had the odd wobble since mine, but am determined to relax after next week's 12 week scan. :wacko::flower: PS My tummy is def out a bit, didn't think it would happen so soon....can't wear any of my trousers anymore.....

Chilli, hope you can get back online soon enough to see all our good wishes to you for tomorrow, hope you can relax a bit after that! :hugs:

Please add me - due June 22. Yay! Good luck to all!

Hi Fairybabe, I agree with what the other girls have said. There are so many variables that can influence hpts! I hope you get some reassurance soon.

Welcome Okgirl. What part of BC are you in?

AFM, I think MS is starting to kick in. I feel kind of gross, especially when I haven't eaten in a while. This is what happened the last time too and I ended up gaining weight from ms instead of losing it! I wouldn't mind if I got a baby at the end but just to get fat and then have an mc really sucked! I think I just need to be more proactive this time and make sure I have healthy snacks instead of cookies or crackers etc. Does anyone else have the same experience? Any pointers?

I know what you mean Stay.Positive (whats your name BTY? I'm Rachel) last time i got to 11 weeks and but on a good few pounds from eating stodge as thats what stopped the sicky feeling. Then at the end it was a MMC and had to go on a diet!

This time i have found plain ricecakes good for heartburn and the sicky feeling and they are low kcal which is great! I think the fact they are light, bland and carbs helps to settle the tummy.

Round2 good luck for tomorrow xx

Hi Fairybabe, i agree with the other ladies, there is so many things that can change the intensity of a hpt test. Hope your able to get some reasurrance soon.

Hi lucy - we ended up going private for the 9 week scan so the pics came in with the price. At our 6 week scan the NHS wouldn't give us a pic, but think they do at 12 weeks. Yep 16th nov would be 12+2. Just need to chill out for another 2 and half weeks! What day is your 12 week scan?

Welcome okhirl

Good luck tomorrow chilli xx

afm been over mother in laws today as MS was so bad i just needed company to keep my mind off it a bit. She did me a lovely dinner, which i ate half of, and has stayed down for now......

Hi girls, I'm back just in time.

Oh God Round2 I'm terrified! Can't begin to say but I guess you know exactly how it feels!!?? I'm fat as a very fat thing but I think that's cos I'm eating so much!

Sorry Lucy I know you're having the opposite problem, but I get nausea if I stop eating so I have to keep eating - thanks for your wishes for tom.

I don't know about meds for MS but I do know I only sleep about 4 hours a night when pg, insomnia seems to be a symptom of pg for me.

Anyhow, hopefully back with some nice pics tomorrow!

I know what you mean Stay.Positive (whats your name BTY? I'm Rachel) last time i got to 11 weeks and but on a good few pounds from eating stodge as thats what stopped the sicky feeling. Then at the end it was a MMC and had to go on a diet!

This time i have found plain ricecakes good for heartburn and the sicky feeling and they are low kcal which is great! I think the fact they are light, bland and carbs helps to settle the tummy.

Thanks so much for the tips Rachel. My name is Florine.

Cutelou I have my 12 week scan next Thursday, should be 12 plus 3 by then. I can get 5 pics for £5 apparently. Can't wait to get it over with!

Can't wait to see pics and hear news from round2 and chilli...:hugs:

Welcome to the new girls and good luck to Round2 and chilli! Hope it all goes well and you get some reassurance.

I have finally taken the plunge and booked a scan for next wed when I;ll be almost 8 weeks. I also heard that if you see a heartbeat at 8 weeks then chances of MC go down to about 2%.

Lucy - you;re so nearly there.. how exciting!

Great, another scan....hope all goes well patience, well 2% is good odds...:flower:

I can't believe I am nearly there, its been such a long 2 months! Can't wait until we are all there! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I got myself in a right old state today. I thought i was doing well at keeping the fear of another m/c at bay, clearly not! But hopefully this will be my one big wobble. I'll take comfort from the fact that my boobs are on the up and there's no sign of spotting/bleeding. I think i'm not going to think of the idea of getting through the next 8 weeks, i might just set smaller goals, like getting as far as my doc appt next tues, then bloods (if the nhs complies) then a scan. You are right Lucy, we have got to stay calm!

Great to see so many of you getting towards end of first tri and with scans coming up. Look forward to seeing lots of good scan news in the coming two weeks!

Night all.

Fairy xx

Morning everyone

Ooh I am so groggy today, eyes are sore and heavy, stuffy left nostril!! Need to motivate myself but really can't be bothered lol

How are you all?
Hopefully remaining calm and confident! :thumbup:

Raz - Good luck @ Dr's today

Hi Claire, know just how you feel, I have no idea how I will cope with work next week...plus side I just did some hoovering, first hoursework in 6 weeks....yes we been living in a pig sty! :blush:

Raz how was the docs? :flower:

Chilli and round2, waiting to hear how you got on at the scans...:coffee::hugs:

Hi all :wave: Can I join? I am 4 +2 due July 6th! I have my first doc appointment on Nov 16, it seems so far away!

I hope everyone is doing well! So far I am good and tired and my back feels broken :dohh: but I don't mind at all!

Bad news for me today I'm afraid girls - am beyond dispair - hope all of you go on to enjoy the joy of taking your babies home in your arms

Oh Chilli, hugs...

think i'll be joining you tho...temp has dropped, spotting and now cheapie test is negative. Bloods tomorrow.

Fairy xx

Bad news for me today I'm afraid girls - am beyond dispair - hope all of you go on to enjoy the joy of taking your babies home in your arms

Same here. Good luck girls.

I am so sad to hear this. I really feel for what all three of you are going through. I hope you can reach out to your friends and family for support. My heart goes out to you.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->