• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Oh girls i'm devistated for you :hug: hope you have the support you need.:cry:

I am so sad for all of you, I was so hoping for good news today...I hope you will get the support you need at this time, it's just heart breaking! :cry::hugs:

Hi, can I join? :flower: I guess I'm tentatively here at the moment as I just got my bfp this morning.

I haven't had a period since August (haven't had one normal cycle since my mc in May) so my doctor is having me book an early ultrasound to see what my dates are. I'm also glad to get that early reassurance that things are going well. Hopefully, I don't have to wait too long for the ultrasound as my gp is waiting to refer me to my obstetrician until the results come back.

Assuming I'm 4 weeks I will be having a July baby. I have really good vibes about this one and am only letting in positive thoughts (though it's really, really hard and it's barely been 12 hours:dohh:)

Oh no i am so sorry for you ladies i just dont know what to say! Hug :hug: to all of you and hope you get the support you need xxx

I'm so sad for you ladies. Big :hugs: and i hope you get all the support you need xxx

Massive cyber :hugs: girls.
I came on here after reading about Fairybabe and Chilli on TTCAL. Can't believe Round2 is suffering aswell!:cry: Life is so bloody cruel!:growlmad:

I feel kinda insensitive asking Aussie to add me now....:nope:

Chilli, Fairy and Round - can't believe your news. If you need to shout, scream, cry we're here for you. Massive :hugs: Why is life so unfair. xxxxx

Welcome to our new ladies. xxx

Chilli, Fairy & Round :hugs: :hugs: So so sorry for you all :cry: ..... I'm so devastated for you, take good care of yourselves :hugs:

Hi :wave: Mcstars good to see you here :hug:

Hi :wave: Starry congrats and H&H 8mths!

Thanks for all your wishes girls - I'm doing ok considering, head is still above the water so far! I will keep trying and I will get my baby - best of luck to you all, let's hope that's all the bad luck done with!

I am so sorry Chilli, Fairybabe, and Round2:hugs: We will all get our happy endings someday. take care

so sorry for you girls. Thinking of you.
Hope to see you back here when you are ready.

Hi Jessica welcome, hope everything goes well for you. :flower:

How is everyone doing this week?

:hugs: to round2, fairybabe, hoping and chilli :hugs:

hi girls just quickly poping in to sya hi. I have an appointment with the doctor on thrusday for a check up. I'm in bed ill at the moment with a bad chest infection so i'll update the front page later on.

Hey, good luck staypositive! I hope everything is perfect! :thumbup:

I hope you feel better soon aussiettc!

Good luck today stay positive :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon aussiettc :hugs:

good luck today stay positive will be keeping everything crossed for you xxxxx

How is everyone today? I am quite pleased with my self as i have not POAS since sunday and before that had no POAS since the wednesday :happydance: Only got 2 days to go until the 6 weeks milestone as well which is great and one small hurdle out the way.

Best of Luck Stay.positive :hugs:

Really hope you get better soon Aussie, you have been ill a long time :hugs:

I'm feeling the same Raz about next week but it will be a hard week for me as I mc at the end of that week last time, anyway staying positive!

I have one more frer left but I'm not going to use feel happy since getting the 3+ on the digi last Saturday.

Feel bit crappy again today but I don't mind, just can't get much done, I'm getting short of breath when I start to do anything I'm ok with washing up though! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->