PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Sorry girls, here's my journal updat from Tuesday:-

Ok so it's GOOD news for now but not as AMAZING as we so badly hoped!!

She done a normal scan first and found the sac straight away but she said she couldn't see it proberly so I had to have a vaginal scan (lovely)!! Poor Danny was as white as I ghost, both of our hearts sank and we thought here we go again!!!

Anyway she started scanning and doing the measurements etc, she said "are you 100% sure of my dates", I said "no as I have no idea when I ovulated last month"! So she carried on scanning then finally turned the screen to show us, 1 sac measuring 6 weeks 1 day with yolk sac seen, THEN she said here's the 2nd sac measuring 6 weeks also with yolk sac seen!! I started to get teary and she said "what's wrong you look upset", I told her I just thought we would see a heartbeat as my levels are so high, she told me that everything as it stands look's textbook perfect and she see's no reason what so ever that things are not going to work out!

After I got dressed she told me that we should be happy with the news, the sac's look perfectly healthy and she booked us another scan for 2 weeks time. She explained my levels are so high because the pregnancy as it stand's at the moment is TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that must have been quite a surprise Sassy! :hugs:

Chilli, I am only calm on the outside, I am crapping it until the 12 week scan...:wacko: How you feel now?

Welcome Jaima, hope all goes well this time round. :hugs:

It was a massive surprise Lucy but I've been being sick 10times+ per day and twins run in my family so kinda had a feeling! Soooo scared for my next scan.xxx

Yeah, scans are pretty scary for us now....just think of Christmas when we will be in 2nd tri and hopefully getting on just fine! :hugs:

I am feeling so ill still, it is reassuring though pretty horrible. :wacko:

Morning all! Another IC this morning with a thicker and darker line so it looking good that i am going to join you :happydance:

Will call the doctors next week and see about arranging an early scan as the EPU said last time they will scan be early. I am like you ladies though and scanning terrifies me no end, not had a scan yet and it be good news but i am sure that will change with this one.

How is everyone feeling today?

Yay for the dark line razcox! Hope you get a good scan...when will you go? :hugs:

Will go to the doctors either next week or the week after depending on when they can fit me in and ask them about it then. I am guessing it will be around the 8 week mark.

I hope you will get to see something great at your scan, it will be nerve wracking, but you will be over the moon when you get to see a heart beat....sometimes the PMA is hard, but its the only way after what we have been through. :hugs:

Hey Jaima - glad to hear you news.

Sassy that's so cool - you lucky girl!

Well after lying awake all night worrying I fell dreadful today but not sure if just because so tired. One boob is still quite sore and other is if I prod it hard enough. Think the nausea is back a bit. My lovely accupuncturist made me cry this morning by being so lovely and kind. Getting a few cramps but very minimal so not overly concerned - please be ok LO

Hi ladies,

I have been put back a whole 2 days following my emergency scan lol. We saw Chip's little heart beating away was truely amazing and such a relief. And following a stern telling off from us both, hopefully Chip will stay put.

The nausea kicked in last night in Asda of all places really thought I'd have to leave my basket and run to the loo - but in a strange way it's a relief. My poor boobs are agony too - walking down the road this morning and they were jiggling away causing nothing but discomfort - I need better bras methinks lol.

Hope everyone else is ok? xx

Ornahayes - Glad to hear everything is okay.

I'm having my worst day yet with morning sickness and I'm so busy at work. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive this day. AND I swear....every single person in my office is eating a curry dish for lunch....it's making me gag everytime I breathe.

Oh well, I guess I better not complain too much....I got what I asked for!!

Round2, I am in my 3rd week off work. Because I got too dehydrated I made myself ill, and can't do much except lie down...make sure you drink loads of water so you don't get in that state! I know what you mean, while we feel sick we are reassured, but at the same time its not nice. :flower:

Glad everything went ok ornahayes :hugs:

Chilli, glad you have the sore bbs and nausea :hugs:

I got my 12 week scan date already, can't believe it, just pray the bean will still be alive then....its 2 weeks today, I know I should feel almost there now, but I am till paranoid and afraid, I guess thats normal.

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs::kiss:

Hi ladies,

sorry i haven't been on for a while but i have been battling with a chest infection which has me on antibiotics (scary) for the last week. I seem to be doing better now but we'll see how i go. Unfortunatley a nasty side affect of the antibiotics is a YI but doctor doesn't want me to have any over the counter medication for it righht now so very uncomfortable.:blush:

I'm also struggling to stay up past 9 most nights. i feel exausted most nights and i dont think the low iron levels are helping much either.

How is everyone else feeling? Also i finally upadted the front page so jusst let me know if these is something you woul like tracked on there is i haven't put it up

Aussie and lucy - Sorry you have both been under the weather and hope things ease of a wee bit for you.

Lucy - I know what you mean about the scan the thought of going into that room again terrifies me, it must be nice to have the opposite feeling towards scans! I am sure everything is going to be fine for you though and you will get to see your lovely lively baby xx

AFM - Rough as a bears backside this morning and felt really sicky when i woke up. Now an hour later i am starving so might have to go raid the kitchen. Got really bad heart burn as well something i only ever get when i am up the duff.

Aussie hope you feel better soon. :flower:

Razcox, oh dear you are feeling bad already....it will only get worse! I hope you will get your first good scan experience soon...:hugs:

Thanks lucy! I tend to get the sickness early but it stays the same and i am never really sick i just feel awful. Of course every pregnacy is different . . .

How are you feeling?

Thanks aussie and hi :wave:

Hope your feeling much better now than what you were? Tiredness is a good sign.
My tiredness worn off yesterday but not sure if thats because I did absolutely nothing as was taking it really easy after my spotting day before.

Just feeling heartburn and back pain mainly this morning, need to get some cereal to settle the heartburn. I have odd twinge/pulling from behind my belly button like pulling on my piercing lol

Razcox - I am beginning to eat a bit more now, but still really weak and pathetic! Hoping I can go back to work after half term. I wasn't sick either, just completely went off food! :wacko::flower:

Foxforce - Sometimes your body is telling you to take it easy, although that's hard when you have to work. Heartburn was one of my first symptoms, and the twingy pullings, they don't stop! Hope you are ok today. :hugs:

Hi Lucy :wave:

I am just trying as much as I can to take it easy, it's really hard, I'm not at work so easier than some. Going to do another test soon as I feel this need to pee and hopefully the line will be more defined! How's you?

How's everyone else doing today?

So I did another test and the line is probably as strong as yesterday, definately not faded at all, infact maybe a tiny bit darker.... so that's promising. Tomorrow's test should be darker right? :shrug:

Think I'll ask dr to do a blood test on monday to further reassure me.

He's a pic what do you think? Top is today's test:

Attachments

• Tesco test 2.jpg
    Tesco test 2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members