• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

I find it hardest from about 5 weeks until 6 weeks as i lost the 1st one at 6 weeks, also after this point i know they are more willing to scan if things are getting a bit odd.

Yes we are going to have to try and distract ourselves as much as possible and stay positive.
My symptoms are worse this time, how about your's?
That to me is more reassuring!

I'm feeling the same this week too raz, started bleeding 10+5, so bit on edge this week, but just keep thinking positive!

Great news on the 3+ fox! I stopped POAS when i got that too xxx Mine are worst this time too, which i find reasurring. I just feel more 'pregnant'.

Well my symptoms are worse then when i MCed at 6 weeks and i never got a 3+ with that one which is great. They are about the same as the MMC i had so far but then everything was going great until 11 weeks. But i am not going to think about that! I am going for small milestones like 6 weeks then the doctors again next week, then the scan at 8 weeks.

Yes just day by day is good, I think if we get scan at 7/8 weeks and see hb that will will be a big milestone!

Cutelou yes feeling more pregnant by the symptoms :D Stay positive hun this week is a big milestone for you

Symptoms are sounding good girls!:thumbup:

AFM I have no symptoms whatsoever apart from sore bbs in the evening alongwith serious bloating!:blush:

I was really sick with my girls but felt great with my boy, so I'm not freaking out too much yet!
Ha...who am I kidding....I'm terrified!!!:haha:

Like you girls say though...one day at a time.....

My booking app is 09/11. When do you all have yours?

Thats right! Everyone just stay positive! :thumbup: I am trying to not let it totally consume me! Last time I started spotting brown 2 days after I found out and it just got worse and worse and lasted forever :cry: So far I have not had ANY bleeding! yay! But I still check CONSTANTLY. I had bleeding with my son too so I was a little less worried about it when it started last time :dohh:

It's seems like time is moving slow, I will be 6+6 on 9/16 when i get my scan and praying that everything is okay! Oh yeah, I too have a lot more symptoms than last time! My boobs are very painful, nausea, and im exhausted, overall feeling like crap! I have to take a nap in the middle of the day to keep up with my 22 month old boy!
Foxforce how far will you be when you get your scan?

Well I haven't got my booking in appointment with mw yet, although I have spoken to her last week when she rang to inform me that she was booking me a scan for next week I should be end of 6th week maybe into 7th week, still waiting for appointment to come through I wish it would come!
I got my dating scan date through yesterday for Friday 17th December - I will be 12 weeks to the day!

I have eased off alot on the whole knicker checking thing, I am still checking on every toilet though :blush:

Not easy Mcstars with your lil 'un I can imagine, in contrast my hyper doggie has been very chilled and loving with me :awww: better than him pestering me to play like he would normally!

Hi ya ladies,

Glad to hear the symptoms are kicking in. I now have nausea from about 2pm until I go to bed when I feel like I'm going to vom at any min lol. I still have the light brown spotting since I ended up at a&e. They said they couldn't see any bleeding so am hoping that it's just the normal for me.

Have the hospital on Thurs although I'm not really sure what this appointment is for - am hoping they will do a scan but guess I will just have to wait and see.

FX for us all xxxxx

I wish I had a mini-milestone. I had a spontaneous miscarriage at 12 weeks (as far as we can tell...didn't make it to the ultrasound) so I'm trying not even to think about that. I might as well be waiting for the second trimester. So I'm trying to think...."can't wait for Christmas Eve" (that's when I'll be 12 weeks) and "I can't wait for New Years" as that is when I will officially be in the Second Trimester. Also, those are just really fun holidays. ;) And all my friends from abroad will be coming home and we can just hang out and enjoy life.

I do have an early scan next week but I don't think it will show much. According to my LMP I should be nearly 11 weeks by now but I didn't get a BFP until last week and I'm pretty sure I got my usual ov symptoms two weeks ago. But my doctor loves the LMP so I'm going for an ultrasound to confirm my dates. I'm hoping to be 11 weeks but realistically I'll be just under 6 by then. Either way, I'm using it as a marker and something to shoot for in the short term.

Scan today was positive. Everything is in the right place, my dates are right and we saw a tiny flickering of a heartbeat! The Dr was not able to determine why I have been spotting though. :shrug: I don't quite feel relieved yet because I know we're not out of the woods, but this was a good step!

Good news stay.positive great you saw the hb too! definate good step :thumbup:
Have you got a scan for around 8-12 weeks?

Great news about the HB, i know there is still a way to go yet but you have to enjoy the small victories xxx :happydance:

~Hi All - I have been out of things a bit this week as have been freaking out about my upcoming scan this evening. Cant wait to know one way or another. My OH is trying to get me to be positive but my hormones are all over the place so its hard to be rational!
Im hoping it will all be fine and I;ll see a heartbeat and then be able to relax. It was just a tough week last week with so many having bad news at their scans. Sorry if I;m putting a downer on things - I just needed to vent.

thats great news staypositive!

Patience81 I hope all is well at your scan today, will be looking forward to hearing good news! :thumbup:

I hope everyone else is doing well today. I am feeling much better and am having a day of shopping while my son is at his little school thing today!

Yep I'm better today, less nauseous.....just about to go shopping for a dress for the wedding I have on Saturday seen as the dress I have no longer fits due to my BBS increase in size :dohh:
Really not in the mood for trying dresses on but needs must!

Hope you enjoy your shopping Mcstars x

Good luck Patience at your scan x

Scan went well. Saw and heard heartbeat and was put forward 3 days to 8+2. Am very very happy and relieved.
GL to all the ladies with upcoming scans.

Scan went well. Saw and heard heartbeat and was put forward 3 days to 8+2. Am very very happy and relieved.
GL to all the ladies with upcoming scans.

Thats brilliant news hun so chuffed for you xxx :happydance:

Great news stay positive and patience, try and keep positive now.....it is hard though. I have my scan in just less than 2 hours....I am nervous but feeling a bit more positive than I did before the 8 week scan.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.....hope all looks good next week Starry night, however far along you end up being....

:hugs::kiss::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"