PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Just wanted to say thanks again Meg and all you other ladies for being so patient with me. Sorry i turned out to be a dud thread host but life just got in the way.

As for me i'm done to 3 rooms to unpack and sort out and then i'll be setttled into my new house. My SS had her baby by c-section the other day and it only has a hair lip which will get fixed after 3 months.Bub was only 5lb but even her full term bubs were only 7lb soo for 3 weeks realy not to bad. She and bub are doing well which is great. I have gotten into the OBYN that i wanted and even have my firts appointment booked for Feb 14 so things seem to be falling into place alittle bit around here. I do have to go back home though to move my dogs to their new home but other than that thing are going OK.

Meg congrats on the scan. Hope everyone else is dooing well and progressing well.

Thanks, Mary... I think everyone understands how that happens, honey. I know I do. I gave it up once, if you recall! :hugs: You took it for me while I was unable to continue... I'm just returning the favor! Looooooooooooove yoooooooou! xxx

Hi all

Congrats on your scan Megg :dance:

Aussie congrats on nearly unpacking and settling into your new home! Sorry to hear ss's bubs has to have a op, good luck for the dogs moving home :flower:

Starry sorry about more bleeding hun, hope your ok x You seem like your taking good care of yourself, carry on the good work x

Megg I haven't mentioned my due date changed at my 8 week scan to 28th June and we are staying team :yellow:

I had a consultant appointment on Thursday which went well we got to hear bubs heartbeat for the first time which was great, another milestone for us and reassured me loads as waiting for the movement to be felt now..although I think I have had some little movement. I don't need to go back to consultant unless some other problem arises she is happy for me to be MW led.
Next appointment is 1st Feb with MW.

Hope you all have a great weekend xx

Fantastic, foxforce! :) I'll change your due date on post 1!

I am going to try and come up with a special Team Yellow ticker for those of you who aren't finding out... I just haven't done it yet! It'll happen though!

I am due September 16th :) it is spring over here when our little one is due.

Could i be added too?

woohoo
i have internet at home WOOP WOOP

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance:I have also got a place for my DD at a kinder :happydance::happydance:

now all i need to sort out is my dog and thing will be running smoothly

Sure, MrsCrabsticke! :) Welcome, honey!!! xxx

Yay, Mary! Nice to see you back online!

ok girls TMI alert:blush::blush:
has anyone else found that they are very moint in ther underwear?? its kinda like i peed my pants slightly by the end of the day:blush::blush:

Its really starting to get to me so i just want to know if its normal, cause i cant remember my last pregnancy to tell you the truth, i was so busy studying full time and working part time plus raising 2 kids, all i remember is feeling so greatful that my DS2 came cause i could finally rest.(i literally stopped 2 days before giving birth)

Yeah... Its a bit moist in that region... for sure. I could do without it.

Aussie I've been like that since week 8! lol I live in pantyliners now!

I need to start living in liners... I can't go on without using them, really. Its gross.

Hi mrscrabsticke and congrats

Your due on my b'day! :dance: can't believe sept due dates already! how time flies!

aussie I've had to wear pantyliners since I found out, i've not got a great bladder anyway but I would be changing knicks 10 times a day if I didn't wear pantyliners now LOL

Hi mrscrabsticke and congrats

Your due on my b'day! :dance: can't believe sept due dates already! how time flies!

I know. I think we're evening getting close to October due dates by this time. For me, time seems to be dragging so I keep trying to tell myself it's actually going by quickly. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->