PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Congrats Aussie!!! She is gorgeous! Hope you are feeling a bit better now? x

AFM: I'm now on mat leave - finished on Friday and already I am bored! This is why I worked as long as I could. It's half term here now so I'm on hols. Still getting the odd period pain but nothing else. Have another anti natal class tomorrow so that will keep me busy in the afternoon and it's payday so a trip to the shops may be in order in the morning. Hope everyone is still doing ok xxx

Orna, hope everything goes well for you, looking forward to your birth story and pics! Enjoy the rest while you have it! :hugs:

Many congrats Aussie she is beautiful and a lovely name too :cloud9:

You sound like your doing really well.

I've just got 2 days to go at work yay and the weather is supposed to get warm at the end of this week, so good timing! I was going to finish next week but brought it forward a week as feel really achey and sore at times, plus we have a wedding weekend next weekend so give me time to get sorted for that (hair & nails etc) so got 2 weeks leave before I start mat leave.

Oh anytime Orna hopefully your lo won't keep you waiting too long x

Who's next after Orna? looking at the front page it's Sassy but she's expecting twins so has she had them??

Oh no sorry Sassy :blush: I didn't know Sorry to hear that :hugs:

Congrats, aussie!!!

Sorry I've been missing for so long. We moved and still don't have internet as we are renting a farm out in the boonies. We hope to move into town soon...

Anyways, had a scan in the city this past week and everything was perfect. So excited to be almost full term!! The first half of this pregnancy I nearly lost this little man so many times that it's crazy that I've gotten this far and am essentially having a normal pregnancy.

I look forward to seeing the arrival of more rainbow babies in the days and weeks to come!

kess - just saw your post. Yeah, I get depressed a lot too. This past week was the anniversary of my miscarriage so I've been thinking about my angel baby a lot. It hurts that I could never have had both my babies as I wouldn't have this one if I kept the other. And on the day of the anniversary I learned that a friend back home just had a miscarriage so now I'm crying about that too. Life can be so cruel

Hi ladies,

Just to let you know i had my little boy on 2nd June at 9.42am after 35 hour labour. He weighed 8lb 3oz, and is home and doing well now. He needed oxygen when he was born as hs breathing was laboured, was very frightening having him rushed out the room, but all was well x I've popped a pic below, we named him Foley

Attachments

• DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
CONGRATS Cutelou! Cute name too! Sorry you had a scare but I'm glad all is well.

Congrats cutelou, sorry you had a scare, glad all is well now....he is gorgeous!!! :happydance::hugs:

Congrats, CuteLou! Glad all is fine after him giving you a little scare there. He's lovely.

So...today is my due date! :happydance: however this little one is showing no signs of venturing into the outside world! :nope:

We had a consultant appointment this morning and have agreed the following plan:

On Friday I'm off to see the midwife. My BP was slightly up today so they want to keep an eye, but me and OH have also discussed and decided I will be having a sweep if still no show. I could have had a sweep today but my OH has an exam tomorrow so I felt we should leave it and give LO a few more days to turn up when they're ready.

Tuesday I'm back to the consultant for a second sweep and to get booked in for induction if still no sign - which is more than likely to be the Friday as they only let you go 10 days over at our hospital - really don't fancy being induced but if needs must.

I feel a bit better knowing whats happening and have got some time to get my head around it all - in the meantime I'm off to Asda tonight to get some fresh pineapple, hot curry sauce and anything else that might encourage LO to come out. Stubborn baby just like it's mum and dad! :blush:

Hope everyone else is ok. xxx

Orna I hope you don't have to be induced and LO decides to make an appearance soon! :thumbup:

After all this time you must be excited to meet your baby soon, I hope that whatever happens the birth goes smoothly. :hugs:

Can't wait to see photos soon!! :happydance:

Happy Due Date, Orna!!

I hope the baby comes soon and you have a safe and smooth delivery!

I heard someone mention Castor Oil to induce labor once, I don't know if it helps or not.

Congrats, cutelou! He is absolutely precious!!

Happy DD, orna!! Hope the little one decides to come on his own and very quickly!

Happy Due Date, Orna!!

I hope the baby comes soon and you have a safe and smooth delivery!

I heard someone mention Castor Oil to induce labor once, I don't know if it helps or not.

Castor oil apparently makes baby poo in the womb as it's a laxative isn't it? I know there were a few heated threads on here about it a few weeks back.

Many congrats Coulou he's gorgeous sorry about your scare but at least is well now :D

Orna happy due date lets hope your lo is here someone soon!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"