PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Yes, you are prob in the thick of it now round2....:wacko:

Mine seems to have peaked and is very gradually starting to ease off...I actually enjoyed food today for the first time in about a month! However I think I have become slightly anemic with not eating for so long, so off to Docs again.

Had midwife appointment....that was a milestone, never got that far before. Beginning to be very nervous about 12 week scan, I guess scans will always do that...:wacko:

How is everyone else doing? :hugs:

Hi all and welcome Sassy (we've chated before I think)

I'm doing well! Sick as a dog most of the time but feeling reassured by that. Only problem is that the only way I can get rid of nausea is to eat... so I'm eating most of the time! Including a banana at 4am the other morning!?! Can't sleep for longer than half an hour at a time either so exhausted is my middle name. But I'm so pleased to be feeling this way as I'm hoping it means all is well and this one's a fighter.

Is anybody else craving yet? Fruit and nachos with eally hot chillis... but when I get them I don't want them anymore!

ugh - not all together, that sounds disgusting!

:wave:

Hi everyone :flower:

Popping in as Lucy mentioned you all in this thread, I got my bfp yesterday @10 dpo AF due Thurs. Very nervous about it all but very cautiously happy! My edd is 1st July

Claire

Welcome Foxforce!

Oh, a July baby....that makes me feel so pregnant!!

Thanks guys I'm hoping and praying this is it too!

Round2 thats great as you should be feeling very pregnant by now lol

I see from both of your feelings you are sick? not great huh are you actually vomitting?
I'm feeling very lightheaded/dizzy tody as well as nausea and backache.

Sassy! I wondered if you had two in there, after that very early 3+! Wonderful!

Congratulations and welcome to PAL Claire!

Sticky :dust: all round xxxx

Ahh Claire, it will only get worse for you now.....I am just beginning to be able to eat a little more, am very dehydrated, doc has prescribed lots of lucozade sport! Roll on 2nd tri for all! :happydance:

Sassy - i must've missed the whole twins thing - great news!

Welcome foxforce!

I'm feeling far too well today and getting very paranoid that my symptoms are dropping off like they did last time before I my LOs heart stopped. boobs not really sore, nausea is minimal and I'm always tired anyway... hope i'm just being a drama queen

Hey all! Got a faint :bfp: today at 12DPO so tentatively dipping my toe in the water here. Will be doing more test to confrim in the comming days but trying to be brave and believe it could happen!! IF this is my :bfp: then i will be due 1st July.

So hello all and really hoping to join you properly soon xxx

Congrats Razcox you have same date as me....great to have you here! :dance:

Congrats Razcox, a faint is def a BFP!! Great news! :happydance:

Sassy, missed that post...twins really? Wow! :flower:

Chilli, sorry you are worrying.....hope you feel really crap again soon! :hugs:

Welcome Razcox, congrats!

Congrats on the twins Sassy!

Chilli - I know it's hard but try not to worry. When I was pregnant with my DD, I hardly had any symptoms at all. My 2nd pregnancy I had the terrible morning sickness up until 10 weeks and the baby had died at 8 weeks.

Thanks for your support girls. Not been helped by almighty cock up at hospital re ultrasound for next week - now sorted as finally found someone willing to listen and actually help - scan booked for 11.40 next thursday (not tomorrow!) Was liking the previous time of 9.40 as not so much time to fret and probably pass out with fear, but will busy myself trying to get there by train - that should be a challenge!

Welcome to the ride Raz (except everyone else seems much calmer here than me!)

Im due July 4th! Just found out today we are pregnant after losing our baby girl at 22 weeks in July.

Hi Jaima :wave:
Congratulations :yipee: good to have you here! :flower: How you feeling?

How's everyone else today? I'm less dizzy and nauseous .... did another ic test today and got a strong line so was reassurring! (that's 4 tests so far :blush: )

Hi Jaima....welcome!

Don't worry Foxforce....I did tests for weeks after. I still get the urge every once!! Glad to hear you're getting some symtoms already - that's a great sign.

I'm actually having an ok day with MS. I just ate some veggies for the first time a week! I'm sure the bus ride home tonight will have me regretting it. Oh well, it's good for spud!!

Yes Round I'm appreciating all the symptoms I can get which is quite a few now and has been from just after O'ing. Neck pain is the worse today!

Good you got some veggies in you also as need all the goodness you can get for lil bean!

Hello Foxforce & Round2!

I am feeling good today. Just nervous about all of it. I am fixing to call the dr to set up an appointment. I will have to have betas drawn for about a week and then I am sure I will be considered high risk for the entire pregnancy. So that means many scans and other things. I am ok with it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->