PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Big hugs hoping. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. xxx

Round2, Hoping, Chilli and anyone else with scan/finding out news tomorrow, thinking of you all. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hoping fxed that your HCG has a big jump in the next few days sweetheart.

AFM i'm nervously awaiting the doctors appointment tomorrow at 9am. Not sure what its for and that so its kinda crazy. I really want a scan soon so hopefully i'll get one scheduled for next week.

Thanks girls:hugs: I will update as soon as I get my hcg results. I'm hoping for a miracle but if it doesn't end well at least it is happening early on.

Aussie I hope you get your scan tomorrow:thumbup: I'm betting on multiples for you!

Hi All,

I just got back from my scan and all is well. We saw the heartbeating and got to see some little arm and leg stubs. They found a blood clot in my uterus and told me to prepare for some bleeding.

Hoping....I've got everthing crossed for you. I hope you get some beautiful numbers today.

That's great round2! How fantastic to see a heartbeat! :happydance:

Hoping hope you get good numbers today. :hugs:

Sorry girls been offline for a bit - too exhausted to look in - falling asleep at 8.30 each night!

Hoping - I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time, I'm still hoping it'll work out for you in the end!

Round2 - so glad all is well with you.

How is everyone else?

I'm not sleeping well at all, generally have always slept on my front which involves squashing 1 boob til the pain wakes me up, then the other... all night! Really must train myself to sleep on my front. Still why my boobs are this sore and I feel sick and knackered, I actually feel great because I know things are as they should be for me. I know everyone is different so don't want to worry anyone, but for me last pg my symptoms faded and I told doc I was losing the baby - I was right! Anyhow 2 weeks to go til my first scan...

i've just gotten back from the doctors. I had another lot of blood taken, it included the usual blood group and antibodies as well as a full bood count andiron level checking. I also got another HCG level done which is starting to worry me. WHy would she want another HCG level after such good numbers early on and nothing to point to any problems???
I have to wait for the results now and try not to get to worried or use DR Google to much.

I have a sccan on 26th of October so now just to wait for that i guess

Aussie- I'm sure you have nothing to worry about with such great #s before:thumbup:

So I'm a little annoyed that they didn't call with my results. The receptionist said they were really busy today so I should expect a call tomorrow morning:dohh: I hate the waiting... I just want to know so I can get on with what I need to do

thanks hoping i'm all ggood.
Fxed that you get some good news soon your in my prayers sweetheart.

I finally got my results- hcg went from 550 to 300. I was expecting those results since I started to bleed on my own this morning. Oh well... just another bump in the road. I'm just thankful it wasn't ectopic and that it happened early on. I will be calling the FS today to set up my first appointment. I am kicking myself now for not doing it sooner:dohh:

Thanks for all of your support ladies:hugs: Good luck! I hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I'm so sorry Hoping. I'm sure you'll be back here in no time though - chin up!!

Big hugs hoping. We'll see you back here in no time I'm sure xxx

Hoping - you're so brave - you'll get there in th end. So sorry for this loss though, thinking of you

Can I join please, if all goes well I will be due on 10th June.

First scan is on Tuesday.xxx

Welcome Sassy!

How's everyone feeling these days? Morninig sickness seems to have taken over my life! I don't remeber ever being this sick with my other pregnancies. I'm not complaining though, I know it's a good thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->