Paypal help

Rach276

Reaction score
If I dont enter card/bank details when signing up will money paid into my paypal account stay in paypal so I could then buy something using the money in the account? Does that even make sence lol :dohh:

I'm not sure if you can sign up without card/bank details?

It's been a while, so they might have changed the rules.

If it will let you, and you receive money into paypal - I would have thought you can still spend the money by 'paying with paypal'

...I think :)

I dont mind entering my details I just want any money paid in to add to my paypal account, sort of like credits?

Yep you can keep it in there.

It's really good that way if you're trying to raise extra money for something special and it not get sucked up by boring bills ;)

Regardless of whether you enter bank details or not, any money paid to you in Paypal will stay there until you manually move it. If you put in your bank details, Paypal doesn't automatically move the money for you when it comes in. They want your money to sit there with them. :p But you don't have to enter bank details if you don't want to.

Yeah, just my dizzy confusion sorry ;)
Time was you used to have to practically send them a DNA sample and wait a year before they would let you buy anything ;)

Ooooo I know! We rang them a few months back to ask a simple question and they practically wanted blood! Its good though I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->