PCOS and TTC #1

Wow ladies so much love, thank you so much!! I feel blessed!! I wish you all will get yours this month too, how awesome that would be, bump buddies!

I planned to tell him in a cute way but couldn't... I just shoved it in his face xD
I'll test tomorrow morning, let's hope it's darker, I'll let you know :D
I def had symptoms, other than the IB, I kind of just knew? I had dizzy spells, a runny/stuffy nose while I'm never sick and my boobs hurt! Haha

It really is wonderful news!

Before the help from femara were you ovulating at all. Im hoping to live vicariously through you. Im also a lean pcos lady with a bmi of 21 and im cd54 now with no ovulation. So a story like this really gives me hope. Apart from the meds were you doing anything differently?

My nipples are itchy, sore and sensitive at the moment. And I'm irritable and moody.. and the smallest things are making me feel down!

[-o<[-o<

I have PCOS too, I know how it feels :hugs:

My nipples are itchy, sore and sensitive at the moment. And I'm irritable and moody.. and the smallest things are making me feel down!

[-o<[-o<

I have PCOS too, I know how it feels :hugs:

I'm moody right now too SarahLou. I have such a low stress job but every little thing is making me nuts and super stressed. It's like I have zero tolerance for any stress. It's very frustrating. :(

Those lines are pretty dark already! I love seeing those :bfp: tests! So neat. Just think, on next Mother's day, you'll be a mommy!

Lol I'm probably going to shove it my DH's face too!

Hopefully, I don't ovulate on my own! Or I did maybe once in january (so that makes a 100+ days cycle), but it looked like a weak one, my AF arrived after only 8 days :/

What I do, well, I eat healthy, no bread, pasta, potatoes, pastries/dessert, no alcohol or caffein ot dairies. Lots of nuts (cashews and almond mostly), low sugar fruits... And I drink 2-3 mint teas a day. I take daily prenatals, Omega 3 and calcium.

Hope this help you! But in my case, I really needed the drug to ovulate and stand a chance xD

I can't wait for all you ladies to test!! Don't test too early like I did, it's stessful xD
I do think my lines are quite dark already, hope it's a good sign!

Its strange.. I'm all soft and gooey now! Its a really loved up mood :haha:

:cloud9:

I'm having/dull cramps right now and twinges! not sure weather the twinges are one sided or in the middle hard to tell.

oh im so glad after my time away someone got a BFP!!! I think the metformin has really been helping me. This month I got an almost equal opk line, and for the first time I had ovulation pain today. Sucks I can't bed till tomorrow night but I did the night before so maybe I'll get lucky. I just hope my ld phase isn't too short.

Hi swimmy, glad to hear that metformin is helping. I can't remember if i asked this before but what were your cycles like before metformin, and how long had you been on it before it started to take effect?

Line is darker today! I'm starting to believe it!! Haha, when is everyone testing, I wanna share the joy :'D

Line is darker today! I'm starting to believe it!! Haha, when is everyone testing, I wanna share the joy :'D

WOOHOOOO!!!! Let us see a picture!!!! I am dpo 8 so I probably wont test until the weekend.

I'll be sending positive waves! :D
Here is this morning test, 13dpo
https://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m482/real-dufresne/image.jpg1_2.jpg

So today is dpo 8 for me. Yesterday i had a slight pain on my right side that lasted maybe 30 seconds and today i am experiencing a lot of dizziness. I thought maybe it was dehydration.. but ive already drank a fruit smoothie and a whole 32 oz water... i also just ate an english muffin with peanut butter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->