PCOS and TTC #1

Hey ladies! Just heard back and great news. My LH is 18.5 so I do not need to take the trigger since I will most likely O on my own. :) I am so relieved. Damn this TTC rollercoaster. lol Gotta bd like crazy this weekend!

Jules thats fantastic! See all that worry didn't amount to anything hey :winkwink: sounds like you will be having a fun weekend :D

AF is still a lot heavier than i would expect it today, suppose the progesterone built up my lining pretty good if its shedding this much. I hope AF stops by next week, as much as the HyCosy scares me i think its a good idea to have it done. Im so nervous about this cycle ahead of me, i so want met to make a difference!

I have never been such a frantic worrier before TTC. I swear it is making me crazy! lol

Is your af always pretty heavy? Mine has been different since starting met. I used to have a pretty medium flow the whole time. The past 2 times I spotted for a day, light flow for a day, 2 super heavy flow days, and then another light day.

I am sending good thoughts that metformin helps you out this month! :)

Aaa it makes us all crazy :)

My AF is normally light, a day of heavy and then medium/light for a few days before spotting for the remainder. So having 3 heavy days is not normal for me. It could possibly have something to do with metformin, i more so think its provera, but whats weird is i have no cramps...

It could be either. I am sure your body is going through changes with both medications.

I haven't had cramps either. Usually they start like 2-3 days before and I just know af is on its way, but the last 2 cycles af has been completely out of nowhere. It's the weirdest feeling!

That is great news Jules!!! Bd like nuts!!!

Afm- I called my dr today and I just noticed a vm. She told me to call back on Monday to give it the weekend for af to arrive. If it doesn't then we will do lab work. Also said my pap was normal but my bacterial test came back that I have one. She didn't indicate what and of course the office is closed now. I am really panicking!

Shortcakes don't panic, if it was serious i imagine they would have made a point of getting you in or at least informing you of what it is. So just enjoy you weekend and if AF shows then at least you will know where you stand in your cycle and if she doesn't then remember you will be getting bloods to find out why on Monday.

We are here so go ahead a rant away!

Glad to hear that Jules! FX for you! O'd on your own is always super exciting, and feels like a major achievement.

Eeek sorry shortcakes, hopefully it's nothing too serious, and will be dealt with on Monday.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! I'm at the tail end of a miserable cold and a very eventful couple of weeks. Sorry if I missed anything during that time. :hugs:

Veryblue, welcome back! We have missed you round here :hugs:

If you don't mind me asking whats been happening the last few weeks you have been away from the board? :winkwink:

Hi Opto, thank you! If you click the link in my signature for my journal I updated it with what happened. You don't have to read it, but it's a lot lol. I've already been on BnB for several hours catching up on journals.

Wow VeryBlue, i read your journal... I cannot even begin to touch upon how upsetting it is to hear about what you have been through over the past fortnight. Its sad to hear about the detachment from your family, i know all to well about family members stirring the family dynamic to make me to look like the bad guy.
With regards to the situation with your niece, its an extremely difficult one, if you know she will be better off with her dad then you almost have to forfeit the right to be close to her but contribute to her future happiness in a much bigger way. My only reservation is that should you support her dad and he still doesn't get custody is that going to cause your sister to restrict access to seeing your niece which would be horrible! Im sorry i cannot offer you a solution but just to let you know that I'm hear to lend an war and i am extremely versed on dysfunctional families.
Im also very sorry to hear about your uncle being taken away too soon. I hope he got a proper send off :hugs:
Sorry your ill, thats obviously why your cycle is not responding as it would normally, its amazing what stress can do to your body. Glad to hear that even with the sickness you are finding time to BD :winkwink:

Also glad to hear that Zane is on the mend, amazing how inconsiderate/oblivious people can be sometimes, and although the poor lady got knocked its nice to hear that someone at least helped out. Hope he didn't do any permanent damage. He's only a youngster, they recover so much quicker :)

Thank you so much Opto! When it rains- it really pours! I'm looking forward to some good times, and positive things happening now! ;)

That's what's so hard about deciding whether or not to stand up in court on his behalf. Right now he's only going for joint custody. I already don't get to see my niece that often but there's still some times that I do. It would be far worse for me and her if I did take his side legally. It just sucks!

It's nice to have someone understand what I'm going through. Not that I would want to impede my suffering on anyone else but I think for the average person it's too mind boggling to understand what my dysfunctional family is like- and what that can do to a person's psyche.

It is sad about my uncle, he wasn't wearing a helmet. For years my DH has wanted a motorcycle and now he finally said he'll never get one. I'm not against other people having them, just my DH who isn't always the best driver. You have to be completely aware of everything when you're on a motorcycle. Your risk of death or injury is sooo much higher.
My uncle was signaling (with his arm) that he was changing lanes and someone clipped him, causing him to fly off and injure his head so badly he couldn't be saved.

Zane is wonderful. He's running around outside and playing with his toys :)

How are you Opto?:flower:

Im well thanks, its cd6 for me today and AF is extremely light/spotting. I have my HyCosy on Wednesday so a little apprehensive about it, but i know that is for the best. DHs SA is on Tuesday and then the following week is our follow up on the 11th to discuss results from bloods and scan. So thats where i will maybe get some answers.

Its sad to hear that he wasn't wearing a helmet. Its illegal in this country to go without, is that not the case where you live?

Glad to hear that Zane is spritely again. He must have just bruised it or something, silly pup :winkwink:

I get what you mean about having someone that understands, whilst you wouldn't wish a dysfunctional family upon anyone its at least nice to know you are not alone with it.

I see FF says you have ovulated, do you think thats the case. Its around the right time for you isn't it?

Hi ladies :hi:

I went for my CD 11 ultrasound scan toady. And I have two follicles growing! one is 14mm and the other is 16.5mm at the moment. However my lining of the womb is 6mm and they like it to be 7mm before giving the hcg injection. So I'm going back for the injection on CD 13 :)

Hey ladies.. VERY!!!! Im so glad you are back! I am going to read your journal in a bit but i am very sorry about your uncle. My hubs wanted one as well but i refuse. All the men in my family own one and they are so dangerous.

Calling the doctor in 30 mins to see what is going on. I will probably be sent for some blood work as on day 47 and still no period.

So ... called the dr... was told to go in for labwork which i am doing at 1230 today. Also was told the bacteria is something called unreaplasmia... as long as my blood test comes back negative for pregnancy i will be put on meds.

Has anyone ever heard of this??? I am doing some research online and definitely am freaking about a bit.

Opto- I can't wait for your results on the 11th. So glad you and DH are getting labs/tests done. Hopefully you receive news that lead to a course of action, and a BFP.

Sarah- Best of luck on CD 13 with the injection.

Shortcakes- I'll be thinking of you today as you go in for your appointment. I've never heard of that specifically. I have however heard of women having vaginal infections they weren't aware of, getting treatment and then conceiving right after. There's something about the infection that changes the vaginal environment. I hope them discovering this leads to good things- like a treatment plan and a BFP soon. x

I lost my crosshairs today, but I think it's because I just ovulated yesterday or the day before. My body is having harder time this month from the illness I'm trying to get over. We've still been dtd every other day, even though there were a few times in there where I was so sick lol. We both have our goal in mind, you just power through!

Veryblue- I just wanted to welcome you back! :) We all missed your presence here. I just want to lend my condolences to you for the passing of your uncle. Someone passing is always hard, but even harder when it was an accident. I am also sorry to hear about how difficult your family is being. I can't imagine how hard it is to have to make a decision about your niece. I will keep you in my thoughts about the whole situation. I don't have personal experience on the exact situation, however my husband has a half brother and sister who he had a relationship with as a child then over the years they have basically shunned him no matter how hard he has tried to reach out. He has nieces and nephews who will be adults and he has never met. They blame him for things that he was not involved with and have even tried to sue his dad. It has taken him a long time to accept that they are no longer in his life. Sometimes family members get so selfish they don't realize the hurt that they put on others. It is such a shame.

I hope that despite you not feeling well things work out this month or in the near future for that bfp! I commend you for powering through the sickness! :)

Hopefully- Good luck this week with all of the testing. I hope you get some answers so you can find that right thing to help you. :)

Sarah- That sounds like things are going nicely, how exciting!I hope that they are ready to go the next time you go in. :)

Shortcakes- I am sorry af still hasn't arrived. I hope things go well at your appt and they can get things resolved quickly. I haven't heard of that in particular, but I am sure that they have antibiotics that will clear it up. Let us know how things go!

AFM: At the fertility appt. on Friday they saw 2 good follicles and called to say that my lh was right where it should be. I believed them, but was still not trying to get too excited . However on Sat. for the first time ever I got a strong positive OPK. I also had strong pain in my sides along with a strong headache so I knew something was happening. We bd every day over the weekend and this morning my temp spiked. I don't have the side pain anymore either. I don't want to jinx it, but I am pretty sure I ovulated on my own! :) I am cautiously putting myself in the 2WW. I go in on Friday to do some bloodwork to confirm O then my blood pregnancy test is on the 15th. Now as much as I want to wait for the bloodwork, I know I wont. lol

Thank you ladies :flower:

The nurse says they should be ready not even having another scan just the injection so they must know what they are doing :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->