• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pcos buddies?

Wanna-- that's crazy!!! I think men can get as stressed about ttc as we can.... Maybe he's just having one of those days you know? I'm sorry that you've had this fight.. I'm sure you'll come through it on the right end of ttc... It can be so harrowing, so trying... Sometimes the stress will break you down!

Good Morning.

KMR - This is my first time using FF:shrug:Here's a pix to show though with the boxes. Last night I was creamy cm? It wasn't the watery stretching kind from a few days ago.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/lilhippie/ScreenShot2012-09-30at105232AM.png
*Where it says 2 cycles, when i started they wanted to know my last period so I put in Nov 2011 though I never temped back then*

Kate - :hugs: sorry to here about your DH, mine tries to be so supportive, but we have our fights as well. Once we both cool off, things are ok again :) I really do hope you get your bfp<3

Oh I see hippie! It's green because watery and ewcm are the most fertile cm... So when you have it, ff will do the green box, indicating possible fertile days.

KMR - OHHHHHH! :dohh:That explains it, but it doesn't mean I O'd though - right? Can you get fertile CM without ovulating? I know it's a dumb question, but I'm just so confused :p

Is this also a pos OPK?
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/lilhippie/opk.jpg

Hippie-- you can get fertile cm without actually ovulating. And your temps don't look like ovulation has occurred yet BUT that opk looks pos! So fertile cm and opk, bet you'll see a temp rise in the next few days!!! Lol I got on to post my opk from tonight. Don't put much stock in them as I've gotten random positives countless times. Buuut here's my pos looking opk.https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/A747AA70-44AB-48A7-A8D3-F7C465B78111-7687-00000FD270FCF885.jpg

KMR - That's how my OPK looked! It's just my ipod take's crappy pictures:wacko:Is this just normal with woman with PCOS? You get a good few signs then it's like nothing. I'm hoping I get a temp rise.... It seems like my temps always stay around the 96 range. I think i had a couple 97 something, but mostly 96ish. *ugh*

well dh and I have decided to not try, but not prevent. Im still going to take the meds ect but no more monitoring for a cycle or two to ease the pressure on both of us.

Hippekinz - the opk looks pos hope you get a temp rise soon

wheres vic and hb?! x

Sorry ladies, we had a bfn on Saturday and again this morning so we went away for the weekend to cheer me up :) still trying to stay positive because I'm still only on cd25 but it's not looking good for me :-( how's everyone else doing?

Sorry to hear that wannabump, I hope you sort things out :hugs:

Hippie-- I don't know on that. I think if you get a pos opk and fertile cm, that's probably a really good sign of impending o. Before I oed on my own, I never got fertile cm. never. Last cycle I got discouraged by my temps and didn't think I would I, but then I had fertile cm. and I knew it was going to happen. And it did. Sooo I'm thinking with those two powers combined, lol the opk and the cm, things are looking good for you!!!

Wanna-- maybe a ntnp break will be good for you both. Are you still going to temp, or no? And you know what they say, when you stop trying.. ;)

Hb-- sounds lovely! I need a weekend like that soon. Gah, can't wait til dh gets home.

Kmr - it was lovely, a few days at a spa was so needed!! We loved it do much that we booked again for this Friday night, but since we got home I realised that is when AF is due so I defo should have put a bit more thought into that!! Aww, when is he back now?
I've got my friends baby shower on Sunday, she's due next month. I'm dreading it :sad2:

I really want to do a spa break, hope you really enjoyed yourself, and sorry to hear of your bfn - sucks doesnt it.
kmr - im not going to temp but ill be discreetly doing opk's. I dont know weather or not to take the clomid this cycle? x

hb - my friends just had a baby (i didnt end up going to her baby shower either) and havent been over yet...it jsut brings it home that they have what we dont :( x

Wannabump - honestly couldn't recommend it enough. It takes a lot to take my mind off things but it honestly really did.

Our friends had a baby the week after I miscarried in February. I didn't see the baby for 3 months and didn't know how to explain. My cousin had a baby a week ago and I seen her on Saturday. It's good because I was really happy for her (although extremely jealous!) and now my friend is due next month. The worst part is all 3 of these were 'accidents' yet we want it much more. It's heartbreaking. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way and can avoid babies!!!

....and capemay lol we're losing people :(

I'm here I'm here. Sorry it was a crazy weekend with socializing and barbeques, but I am here.

wanna - NTNP will hopefully lower the pressure of this whole TTC craziness and people keep saying to me, even though it is terribly cliche (it happens when you stop trying so hard...blah blah blah) so hopefully for you it will happen when you arent expecting it.

hippie and kmr - your OPKs look positive to me, but I have never gotten a true positive since I started using them so I am def not the expert

hb - you arent out until AF shows

AFM - Last day of clomid last night and this week starts the craziness. Wednesday is STP and Friday is follicle check. I had no real side effects from clomid which is great!!! I am also losing a little weight with metformin (or could be the change in diet). today is CD 9 and tomorrow I am supposed to start OPKs if I want to go that route but dr. said it's not a requirement. I don't think I am going to use them because they will make me crazy with the whole is it positive is it not. I am also temping right now, so we will see what happens. oh and i am currently in the process of trying to plan a baby shower for my best friend who is due new years day. it's hard and i cannot get myself motivated to actually dive into the whole planning process. it's definitely hard and she knows we are trying, but doesn't know we are having all of these issues with it.

How is everyone else doing?

Hey all

Sorry done like over 50 hrs of babysittin last wk, the lady finally had her baby but he isnt breathin himself n has a infection, so hes in a incubator. So worked lots, caught cold n sore throat off kids, been ill since thurs, now feel like im dyin, have a few other medical conditions that make me feel worse wen i catch something, so been in bed last fewdays. Got flu jab booked nex sat, bit late now lol.

Had a quick flick through the posts,
Kate, sorry af came early again, n hubby wants to give up, mayb hes jus hurtin atm, might need a few days to get over the bfns. Mayb u do jusneed the clomid to extend ur lp n get ur bfp, i hope it isnt the end of the rd for u.
Cape, gd luck this wk, hope it happens.
Hb, soundslike u had fun at the spa, i love gettin pampered think i need to book soon.
Kmr, how long til hubby home. Do u think u might of O yet?

Vic x

Hi :)

Well my temp was 97.20 this morning, nothing too high. I'm seriously bummed because I had the most pain gas bubbles and wanted to BD with DH last night, but any pressure and I was screaming. Thankfully after a lot of burping and taking some pepto I woke up feeling better. I'm wondering if I BD today will it make a difference? With the fist pos OPK I've ever had I feel like I missed my chance :(

Wanna-- I started replying yesterday and got all sidetracked. Personally, I wouldn't take the clomid. The met is obviously doing great things for you! If you guys are going to take a mini-break from ttc, just see what happens over the next few cycles. That's my honest opinion. I'm so psyched about oing on my own last cycle, and hopefully this one, because I want nothing more than to concieve as naturally as possible! And with you chart looking the way it does, I think you're probably well on your way to a bfp.

Hippie-- your temp didn't rise as of your post, so I'm fx that you get to bd one more time! And just a reminder that sperm can live inside you for up to five days... It only takes one!

I'm worried that my opk was false. We will see. Temp this am was almost same as yesterday's. Just twiddling my thumbs!!

Hello,

Well yesterday I had the WORSE day ever! After writing to you ladies, I got up and the abdominal pain hit me HARD! I went to my doctors and they said everything was fine. I didn't have a UTI, I wasn't pregnant. So they ordered a cat scan, but couldn't get it done that day. So later on I felt worse and went to the ER. I had the cat scan, ultra sound, blood work & urine sample. Everything was fine.... So I don't know what was causing the pain. I felt better this morning, but still - wonder if it was just painful gas?:dohh:

Any who, when getting the ultra sound (which was done through the vagina) - i found this was my opportunity to see what's going on down there. I don't have a tilted uterus, there were no cysts on my right ovary, but a few small ones on my left ovary. She said they were so small it wasn't anything bad. Then she told me something that SHOCKED me. I forgot the term, but pretty much I have 2 channels where sperm can travel and I can get pregnant on both sides at the same time! I couldn't believe it! I was like is this bad???? She said that i have a slightly rare varianace and just what i was born with O.O I guess you learn something new every day. I have to find the term on google. I forgot how she said it :\

My temp went from 97.20 to 97.05 so I have no clue. I'll BD again today since it FF said it looks like I will O between cycle 26-28 so here's hoping for the best.

thanks for your comments kmr...i really wasnt sure wether to take it or not but decided i would as it can lengthen lp and thats what i seem to have problems with now. I'll see how this cycle goes and decide if its worth taking again. (its being hard not temping - didnt realise how addictive it is lol) I think today is you O day kmr if you had your 1st pos 2 days ago...i bet you see a temp rise tomorrow :)

hippe - how you find the cause of your pain, sounds crazy that thing with your uterus!

vic - hope your friends baby is ok and that your not working as hard now.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"