• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pcos buddies?

Ok postcoital this morning and SA results: his swimmers are great! Great numbers and great mobility according to SA. Follicle is at 19 (jumped two spots from the 17 on Wednesday). I have a "warm and friendly environment" for his swimmers when the nurse was talking about cervical mucus. My LH is still only 10 and they want to see >20. Our "prescription" was bd Saturday and Sunday then more blood work and another postcoital on Monday. Here's to hoping!

Mornin.

Kate i O on cd17 last mth, i think its 5-10 days after ur last tablet.
Well im cd14 now n dont really look like i have O yet.
Vic x

Hippie-- I am by NO means a charting expert, but I'm not too sure on o for you, based on your chart. It's really hard to say. Ff does a opk detection crosshairs thing and that almost looks how they pinpointed o. I'm not sure. Waiting will tell, I suppose, as your temp stays above cover line...

Cape-- AWESOME FOR U!! Great news! And it sounds like they are taking great care of you!

Wanna-- haha in my obsessive ttcness, I hide almost all of my pee sticks and other ttc paraphenelia. Don't want him knowing just how crazed I've become lol

Afm I changed my chart detection to the research method, and now I have crosshairs :/ this is what ff did last cycle to pinpoint o. Why doesn't the regular detector work for me?! Urg! But I had done a chart overly, and pre and post o temps are similar both cycles. Last month I just loved the clear thermal shift.

KMR - We both have the same day with the +OPK. I was looking at your charts from before and I see the dotted red line. If I remember reading up on that it meant FF believes you O'd but wasn't sure. That's how mine looked and some ladies said when I posted it I was missing something. Then after looking it over I forgot I had watery CM the same day I got my +OPK. After that day it's been creamy CM :\ So I honestly don't know whats up. My temp was 97.45 this morning. I mean for all the days I've been DPO according to FF my temps have been over the cover line and I'm not sure if that's a good sign or what:shrug:I still have the slight cramps in the pelvic/lower abdominal area. They're not as bad as Sunday night into Monday, just noticeable.

KMR - We both have the same day with the +OPK. I was looking at your charts from before and I see the dotted red line. If I remember reading up on that it meant FF believes you O'd but wasn't sure. That's how mine looked and some ladies said when I posted it I was missing something. Then after looking it over I forgot I had watery CM the same day I got my +OPK. After that day it's been creamy CM :\ So I honestly don't know whats up. My temp was 97.45 this morning. I mean for all the days I've been DPO according to FF my temps have been over the cover line and I'm not sure if that's a good sign or what:shrug:I still have the slight cramps in the pelvic/lower abdominal area. They're not as bad as Sunday night into Monday, just noticeable.

Yeah I asked the ladies on ff and they said it was dotted bc of missing pre-o temps. I imagine they would be solid if I had been able to temp those days... I'm going to look at your temps once more after I write this. My cm was more watery preo too, and creamy now.

Yeah I asked the ladies on ff and they said it was dotted bc of missing pre-o temps. I imagine they would be solid if I had been able to temp those days... I'm going to look at your temps once more after I write this. My cm was more watery preo too, and creamy now.

It's amazing how our bodies can be so difficult to read. I went apple picking with my mother in law and I told her I'm still having cramps and she asked if I was pregnant. I said I doubt it. Wish I could understand these cramps some more. They've lasted since Sunday night.

Mornin all

Cd15 n no O yet. I did O cd17 last mth so hope i stil do thismth.
Hope u gals r all doin ok.
Vic x

hey everyone,
Cant stop long so will reply properly later. Hope everyones doing ok, vic - i bet o isnt too far off :)
Im still waiting for o too x

I think I am officially in the TWW. I had another post coital this morning. I definitely o'ed this weekend, which I felt on Sunday morning and I have NEVER felt O pain before so it was cool. CM looked great and swimmers are doing great! So I guess I am in the two week wait...

hi ladies,

8DPO for me. Temp went down this morning, but not below the cover line. Still have the cramps in the lower abdominal/pelvic area, that makes over a week - so who knows what they can be. My days are mostly the lower abdominal/pelvic area, fatigue & nausea when I wake up (but no vomiting). Also some days I get this increased appetite. Just hits me from no where which i'm not liking since I'm trying to lose weight >.< Feel free to stalk the chart. I'm completely lost :shrug:

P.S. How do you spot on FF? There's a section that says spotting not found because I never recorded. Like when I wipe after going to the bathroom, in the past two days, I've noticed creamy CM on the tissue. Not a lot, but enough to safe WTF is that? lols. So would seeing creamy CM be considered spotting or is spotting when you see the brown discharge?

Morning,
Going to start doing opks's today...hope to see a + soon :)
Good luck this cycle capymay..must be great knowing you have ov'd
hb/vic/kmr - any news?
hippie - I think we look for any symptoms great or small when in our tww, i get continual af cramps from o to af with ff mark your cm as creamy and them if you were spotting as well select spotting from the menses drop down box :) x

Mornin all

Cape, gd luck in ur tww, hope its a gd one.
Hippi, lookin gd, hope the temps stay above coverline for u.
Kate, yeh get opk'in lol, hope u get a pos soon.
Kmr, how u doin, hope things r ok.
Afm, cd17 n dont look like i have O yet, i O on cd17 last mth, but that chart was totally dif, this one is jus flat no dips or highs :cry: had watery cm last couple of days, have no idea about cm, but i noticed it this mth so put on chart. I dont think i will O this mth, as think its gettin a bit late.
Vic x

Vic-- last time I took clomid I oed on cd 21. I had really thought it wasn't going to work... But it was just late! Your temps look good, all pretty steady. Keep on bding! Oh and I had taken it CDs 1-5... And STILL late o.

Hippie-- don't mark spotting unless spotting. Tons of cm, just mark the type. You can add a note in your chart if you want to so you know it was excessive.

Afm-- bored. Pretty sure I must have oed, temp has stayed above coverline. Still waiting to lean dh's retirement date, I feel like I'm in limbo! Been stalking the hpt section on here, just hate wtt.

Kmr, yeh id say u defi Od, ur twmps are higher than the beginnin of ur cycle n stayed high.
So stil a chance of me Oin then, hope so.
Vic x

Thanks ladies:flower:
I guessed as much it was a :dohh: question, lols. My temp this morning went up just a tiny bit. The FF wants me to wait to test until Oct 19 O.O because this is my first month doing it. I don't know if I can hold out that long...... hehe:haha:

atm: my boobs feel HUGE! no sore/pains - just BIG! I mean my boobs are big already (40D) but my DH said they look a bit bigger. Is this normal?

Hippie-- ff says you're 9 dpo. If that is right you could soo get a bfp right now if you caught the eggo this cycle. Lol just saying. It would explain the full bb feeling.

Hippie-- ff says you're 9 dpo. If that is right you could soo get a bfp right now if you caught the eggo this cycle. Lol just saying. It would explain the full bb feeling.

Is it sad to say, I'm too nervous to test:shy: I think I keep doubting myself if I really O'd. I mean i've seen charts that look just like mine and my temp is now higher then before. *ugh* I felt some more cramps tonight, like much harder and then was gone. As always the girls are like BAH-BOOM! I may attempt testing tomorrow with FMU. I'll have to remind myself to test. I do have some of those pregnancy test strips that came with my ovulation strips. Will that be OK to use before buying one from the stores?

Mornin
Yeh hippi they wud b fine to use, most of us use the internet cheapy ones to start with. Dont count urself out if u get a bfn as u r only dpo9, for some people thats too early, ur egg doesnt implant until dpo6-12, n then takes 3 days to show on a hpt. This is wat i got told last mth, thats y some people get a bfp on dpo9 as the egg implanted early, where others dont get it til dpo14-15, a lady on another board didnt get it til dpo22. So we arnt all the same. Gd luck n hope its ur mth.
Afm, temps went up today, mayb i have Od, not that it makes much dif as no bdin for me. I dont think il take clomid nex mth as its a waste to use them, if i aint gonna get pg, wil jus wait til the times right. Wil stil take met tho. Gonnab annoyin if cycle goes back to cd100 etc, i wont b happy.
Vic x

Why no bding for you Vic??? Temps look good though!

Hippie-- strips are fine. Last month I bought 80 of the dip tests on eBay, getting ready for when hubby gets home. We are same dpo, wish I could be testing right along with you!

Good Morning,

Vic, why not BD anyway? You never know:winkwink:

kmr, I tested and BFN, I used FMU as well. I'll try again in 2 days.

ATM, my temp went higher today. I'm not sure if this is a good sign or not.
10DPO cramps, full feeling boobs, tired - so tired! I just woke up after a good sleep and I want to go back to bed. Semi nausea this morning, but no vomiting. Let's see what happens in the next 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->