• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pcos buddies?

Hey

Kate, so wat mg clomid r u takin, how u findin it?

Vic x

Kate - Nope, I mean I still feel some pain, but it wasn't as bad as before. I have no clue what was wrong:shrug:

Hey

Kate, so wat mg clomid r u takin, how u findin it?

Vic x

Im just taking 50mg cd2-6. Found it ok really, took it last night before bed and didnt have any side effects - hopefully will be the same tonight x

Hey ladies on CD10 and had little twinges on my left side today and not sure why. Took clomid CD 4-8 and realistically know the my O day might now be for a while. Any ideas on what the twinges were?

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg....

I'm freaking out right now.... I hope my temp isn't lying. I had to babysit last night and spent the night and I slept like crap, kept waking up from being too hot, but anyway I took my temp and put sleep deprived under it and my chart says I O? on CD 26?!?!? I'm sorry, but I'm shocked! I never thought this would happen. I BD like crazy with DH CD 26, 27 & 28! I really hope this is real because if it is, I will be happy to know I actually O'd!!! What do you ladies think? :shrug:

hi capemay, not sure what the twinges could be, i get them sometimes, might just be your body gearing up for ov.
Hippiekinz - looks like your on a tww :) good luck
Hows everyone else? x

Kate - I really hope so FX! Also do you think that may explain the lower abdominal pain? I mean I had every test done and everything was normal. My eating habits are the same? The pain in right around the pelvic/lower abdominal and hurts when there is pressure or pushed on, if that makes any sense?

Going into my saline tubal perfusion now. Hope everyone is doing well today

They shot water and saline in my tubes and uterus to make sure everything was open. Painful! But found out looks like I will be close to o'ing this weekend but unfortunately only one follicle. Dr likes to see more than one since I did clomid this cycle. On the positive it measured 17 nd it's considered mature over 20 so I will know more on Fridays u/s. I could potentially have a "normal" cycle but still trying to convince myself this roun won't work.

Hey all.

Cape, thst all sounds interesting. One follical is better than none isnt it. Hope this month works for you.
Hippie, i hope ur Chart stays that u O that would be great. Us pcos gals r used to our chart sayin we O, then a couple of days later it bein taken away, appently its quite common, will b keepin a eye on ur chart, gd luck.
Kate, yeh i didnt get any side effects for first few days, then i got headach n quite moody. But im on 100mg so mite b diff. Wil b keepin a eye on ur chart too.
Afm, still pretty ill, temps alot higher than last mth, cud b a temperature coz im ill. Might b hard to spot O. But not sure it wil matter. Relationship gone on a downer dont think il b tryin this mth as cd14 is on sat.
Vic x

Thanks Vic:hugs:I'm hoping this stays, it would be amazing to know my body could O. I know it sounds crazy, but even getting AF would be nice because it would let me know my body can have a period on it's own, but I'll take a bfp more - lol:haha:

aww vic, hope you get better soon, im sure ff will still pick up o. Im not temping this cycle (on dh's request) as we're trying to 'relax' but im stil going to discreetly do opks from cd10 to see if clomid had worked.

*rant alert* So I droped ds off at school and as I cam coming out of the school gates I saw a little boy from my sons class slip and fall on the grass. Anyway, his mum and dad were nearby, the dad laughed and said something along the lines of 'stupid b*stard' then instead of asking if he was ok she pulled him aside and shouted at him 'why is it always f*cking you? Look at the f*cking state of you' (it has been raining yesterday so was obv muddy) the dad was also pushing a pram. I just got so angry as i passed, right outside the school gates? how the hell do they speak to him at home? people like that dont deserve to have a dog nevermind 2 children and heres me a loving, responsible mother who for the life of me cant get pregnant :( she shouldnt have let him on wet/muddy grass in the 1st place. I got so distracted i walked past the shop and forgot to get milk! I thought he must have been so upset being spoken to like that right before school...but then - bless him, hes probably used to it :( I just hope none of these words come out when he and my son are playing together grrrr. The sad thing is, seeing things like that is more and more common people have no respect for anyone, least of all thier own children and just think its ok to speak to one another in that way, so sad. rant over! x

Afternoon ladies,

Day 28 today, BFN but no sign of AF so I think I'm in for a long cycle and probably didn't o :nope: so frustrating ](*,)

How's everyone else getting on?

Kate - I know it's horrible to see how parents treat their kids. You should see it here in the US! I was at Toys'R'Us with DH and friends and I love to wonder into the baby section and pretend what it feels like to be pregnant looking at everything. Well anyway I start to here "You a**holes, stop running around and touching everything! I f*cking work hard for my money and not wasting it on you!" I look to see a pregnant woman with 3 kids and the man yelling with them. (I'm assuming it's the father) The woman was looking at items for their newborn and all he kept saying was "What f*ck are you looking at that! We don't need it, its too much money - all you want is my money to go for these ungrateful kids we have!" My eyes popped! I couldn't believe someone could be that horrible to his wife/girlfriend who's pregnant - let alone talk that way in front of HIS kids! It really bothers me to see these things because here I am trying TTC knowing our baby will grow up with lots of family and full of love all around. I just don't see how you could be that way in front of a child, let alone 3!

Sorry to rant on with you Kate, but that also gets me going and I see it about once a day here in America! If people act that way towards their kids, then they don't deserve them!

Anyway *breathes* my temp is still in the 97 area, but went down today. I don't know if thats a bad sign or not :( Take a look if you want. I'm off doing some errands. I'll be back later on. Have a nice day:thumbup:

after thinking about the tests done yesterday and i am kinda bummed. i mean i was expecting more follicles and i only have one. even tough i was trying to convince myself that this round wasn't going to work, i am still really upset about it potentially being true. with being on clomid i was hoping for more follicles with more opportunities for eggs to drop and potentially stick....ugh this TTC stuff is exhausting emotionally, physically, and mentally.

Just signing on real quick.
Vic-- sorry that you're sick... A real downer! I'll always remember, though, being sick as a dog the month I got a bfp with ds.
Cap-- one follicle IS better than none, there is still a chance! But I bet if no bfp this cycle they will up your dose next one.
Afm-- sad. Opk obviously meant nothing. My temps have been around 97.8ish past few days, but no clear shift. Don't think I'll o this cycle :((

Mornin

Cape, its only ur first cycle on clomid alot dont O on first cycle, sometimes it takes time. But they wil prob up ur dose nex mth if no bfp.

Kmr, oh shame u havnt Od yet, it might b a long cycle u never no. U n ur stories of bfp lol.
Kate n hippi, that drives me mad as well, people like that jus dont seem to appreciate its a gift o b given kids, people like us try so hard to have kids n wud do anything to have them, n u see them people jus takin it forgranted drivesme mad. Poor kids jus bein shouted at for oin wat kids do. Poor things.
Kate, arnt u tempted to do temps lol. Loved seein my chart with a proper temp shift, makes u believe it can happen lol. Cd13 today. Took opk yday n bfn, wil do one today to see if i get anything. Forgot to take temp again this morn. This bein ill is makin me forget everything, forgotton 3 times this wk, chart prob wont pick up exact O day now. Oh well.

Vic x

Hi,

I took my temp and it's going down :\ I'm starting to lose hope that I may of O'd. It's weird that I'm even in the 97's when I've been around the 96's most the time. I guess maybe I didn't. I feel sad because I did have some signs, but then again - maybe it was nothing *ugh* Can someone take a look at my chart and see what they think?

hey girls,
glad to see everyone is ok. im trying not to log on as often so my hubby can see im 'relaxing' lol
Sorry about your bfn hb :( any signs of af yet? your not out till it shows.

capemay, try to keep positive, its hard sometimes i know. Like vic says youve got one good folicle, try and keep the faith, although i totally agree with you that long term ttc is soo draining in everyway. chin up hun

kmr, gutted about your false pos opk :( keep doing them tho and it will happen soon, it did last cycle so no reason why you wont o again this cycle

vic - are you feeling any better? any pos opks yet? ff should still pic up the o day, though it may not be as accurate.

afm - yeah im dying to temp lol but dont want to upset dh after our argument last weekend. Going to have to hide the opks this time in the bin so he doesnt see them lol. im cd6 today and last clomid tablet - how long is it usually before you o?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"