PCOS Club!

SMA - im glad your gyne is a good 1, makes it much easier doesnt it!? have AF come yet? xx

PitBullMommy, thank you for your story it keeps my hope levels high :) xx

Keepsmiling, im so sorry about you DH, but pitbullmommy's story is amazing hopefully you will have a story like that for yourself soon :dance: xx

Well girls I have had bad headaches this cycle of clomid :nope: seems like its the only symptoms im getting, last month i had really bad cramps in my left O and i knew something was happening, this month they are really mild :lol: its nice for me but im hoping its also growing me some nice follies. Hope your all oK xxx

SMA - im glad your gyne is a good 1, makes it much easier doesnt it!? have AF come yet? xx

PitBullMommy, thank you for your story it keeps my hope levels high :) xx

Keepsmiling, im so sorry about you DH, but pitbullmommy's story is amazing hopefully you will have a story like that for yourself soon :dance: xx

Well girls I have had bad headaches this cycle of clomid :nope: seems like its the only symptoms im getting, last month i had really bad cramps in my left O and i knew something was happening, this month they are really mild :lol: its nice for me but im hoping its also growing me some nice follies. Hope your all oK xxx

yes it makes it alot easier for everything... no i hant started yet im going on my 7th day of provera today so a few more days on that then i know i will start very soon after as im already having AF cramps. im just trying to hold out with it for a few more days until my clomid gets here.....thats the 1 thing im not looking foward to on clomid is the headaches because i already get them bad so this wont be very good..... what days and mg r u on again sorry if i asked already

i didnt get headaches,, just kinda a heavy feelin in my head but def no headaches x

so did u start out with 50 and have the same SE.? im excited to take it but wondering what i will get as far as SE.

I didn't get any headaches with Clomid 50 or 100mg, so you may be fine too Sma:flower:

you know ladies i think my headaches are coming from my eyes :( so im going to have them tested today.. its so painful :'( so fingers crossed you wont get them hun

how is everyone? xx

im ok,,
do u no how i chance my ttc bit to ttc with clomid cycle 1?
xx

Hi ladies,

Just come across pcos club...My name is Zoe have been tying to conceive for 16 months had blood tests monday, and an internal scan today where I was told I have pcos, she didnt give me much info and I have been crying all day!
She did tell me I need to see my doc for results of my blood test etc...this is on Tuesday.
So wanting to know more, I have just ordered a book online which was advised to me!
I keep reading about clomid can anyone shed some more light on what it does and how it can help etc?

Thanks

thanks ladies i hope i dont get all the nasty SE as alot of ppl talk about....it would be nice if my clomid ever gets here.... i know most likly it will get here right when im all done with my period this time...my luck

I keep reading about clomid can anyone shed some more light on what it does and how it can help etc?
It'll depend on what kind of PCOS you have. Some have PCOS, and have regular cycles and get pg first time every time, others have irregular cycles but can get pg, and right on the other end is people who ov rarely if ever.

Clomid can help people ov, and make ov stronger so it is more fertiliseable.
Some people without PCOS or irregular ov take Clomid as well to get stronger eggs:flower:

It'll depend on what kind of PCOS you have. Some have PCOS, and have regular cycles and get pg first time every time, others have irregular cycles but can get pg, and right on the other end is people who ov rarely if ever.

Clomid can help people ov, and make ov stronger so it is more fertiliseable.
Some people without PCOS or irregular ov take Clomid as well to get stronger eggs:flower:

Ok thank you...it can be so confusing, i will know more when i go to the doctors on Tuesday for blood test results and hopefully get an explanation.

I can tell you from what i know i have irregular periods.

I have read you are on clomid, how are you finding it?

xx

Good luck for your appointment Luckilegs!

Quaver - any symptoms yet?

Courtney - are you seriously adminestering the injections yourself rather that have the nurse do it for you? It must be such a stress :nope: I don't mind needles - when the nurse deals with them!! How many days do you need to do the injections?

Not been on here for a while - Im just waiting for af to show. Today is day 3 since stopping Provera and this is when the witch showed last time. So Im praying she'll be here soon. And then it's onto round 3 of Clomid :happydance: I have a really good feeling about it! 100mg too! And Ill get follicle tracking! I really hope to catch that eggy soon!!

Have a fab weekend, girlies :flower:

Hi, have just found this thread. I have had PCOS for 14 years now and my 'treatment' up to now has just been the contraceptive pill. Have been ttc since August. Had my 21 day progesterone test last week and am awaiting results. Due to start taking metformin next week for weight gain etc but am dreading it! Any tips for managing the side effects?

hi all, have any of you without regular cycles tried natural progesterone cream to bring on ov?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->