Period pain really constipation?

klsltsp

Reaction score
Hey Ladies (TMI) here hahaha

Last night I thought maybe I was having some period cramping, then I passed some gas, and new I was constipated... I'm a little paranoid :) could it just be gas pains I was feeling?

Kim

Could well be I'm afraid. I really suffered with this last pregnancy and had a little already this time - best advice is drink plenty of water, eat lots of fruit and I swear by Activia Yoghurts here in the UK - not sure if you have them there - they have the 'gut-friendly' bacteria in ;)

Can be a combo of constipation, trapped wind and stretching! I often wale up quite sore til things get moving

Thanks ladies :)

I am just so nervous, I had an u/s last week dating me at 6w4d and only a slow heartbeat.. I go in tomorrow for another scan to see how the baby's doing and I'm petrified. I know there is a good chance that I will miscarry so I'm looking for signs constantly. I felt this period like pain last night and thought oh here we go... then I gassed and felt better lol and thought hmmm maybe we're still okay .... can't wait for tomorrow just to know either way.

Period pains throughout first tri are totally normal anyway, i think he it becomes more than that you need to start worrying. Good luck for tomorrow :) i hope that little heart is beating away x

I had pains that felt just like my period coming for well over month, but my doctor just basically said it's the uterus stretching making room for baby. I hope that's the case for you and everything looks good tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->