Pets!

I only stalk in the testing forum...would you please update over here? Fx'd!

I just took a peek at the test forum and I see the other line! Sending you :dust::dust:

Well, I fell asleep on the couch earlier and DH and DD left Porky on the couch with me...bad idea.

I woke up thinking the dog was finally being nice and then I looked at the floor; the effer had jumped onto a dining room chair, got on the table, and thoroughly destroyed DD's sheet music for band. :growlmad:

I don't have a pic yet bc I have hidden the evidence for the time being, lol.

Thank you!!

The two with blue eyes are Birman's.

I don't actually have a Russian blue, the mother Lola is a Ragdoll x British Blue and dad was full British Blue. They do look very Russian Blue however.

Even better...my 2 favorite kitty breeds..:thumbup:

Well, I fell asleep on the couch earlier and DH and DD left Porky on the couch with me...bad idea.

I woke up thinking the dog was finally being nice and then I looked at the floor; the effer had jumped onto a dining room chair, got on the table, and thoroughly destroyed DD's sheet music for band. :growlmad:

I don't have a pic yet bc I have hidden the evidence for the time being, lol.

OMG Porky! I eagerly await a pic :haha:

He is pulling his mission impossible moves!!

2mums love the gang - loving the dogs most (sorry kitties) :) And lots of :dust: for you

Just a couple more pics of my stubby legged beast

https://www.primliciousgraphics.com/pictures/VEENIE-SHMO.jpg

https://www.primliciousgraphics.com/pictures/VEENIE-SHMO2.jpg

They are all good, but I really think we need to get Miles a cat friend. He stays upstairs bc he is tried of Porky always trying to have sexy time with him, lol.

They are all good, but I really think we need to get Miles a cat friend. He stays upstairs bc he is tried of Porky always trying to have sexy time with him, lol.

Sexy time :haha: Poor Porky, doesn't even realize Miles doesn't have a vajeen :haha:

Barney is one of those dogs that requires little effort. He just does whatever and is really good about it.

Poor Miles :hugs:

I get the feeling Porkchop doesn't care whether there is a vajayjay or not :haha:

Only 1 fight today....in the car....had to pull over....:growlmad:
H is such a happy little dog....it makes us realize how mopey L can get....
They managed to wrestle without getting out of hand today, too....:thumbup:

You might need to tether them in the car. Maybe L is bipolar? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"