Pets!

Maybe they'll deposit enough in their poos to help pay for any potential vet fees :)

We used to have friends who had a dog who was obsessed with eating socks. They used to wait until they came out the other end, then wash them and wear them again. They called them "recycled socks"...

We used to have friends who had a dog who was obsessed with eating socks. They used to wait until they came out the other end, then wash them and wear them again. They called them "recycled socks"...

That's kinda disgusting, lol

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww :sick:

Those socks would be going in the bin!

One of my dogs ate the spongey bit of the bottom of my mop, and a bar of nougat (including the plastic wrapper).

Thankfully mine aren't too bad for eating things they shouldn't apart from Paddy who due to his past will eat poo :sick:

His previous owners never toilet trained him properly but would physically punish him if he pooped in the house so he learnt to hide the evidence :( He's been with us 2 years on Christmas Day this year but we're still struggling to stop this behaviour but we have to be so gentle with him so as not to cause him other issues. We hope we'll get it sorted one day but in the meantime we warn every one not to let him lick them.

Thankfully mine aren't too bad for eating things they shouldn't apart from Paddy who due to his past will eat poo :sick:

His previous owners never toilet trained him properly but would physically punish him if he pooped in the house so he learnt to hide the evidence :( He's been with us 2 years on Christmas Day this year but we're still struggling to stop this behaviour but we have to be so gentle with him so as not to cause him other issues. We hope we'll get it sorted one day but in the meantime we warn every one not to let him lick them.

Awwwwww poor paddy,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I figure we'll just save our money and I'll take the dogs to the airport and I can let TSA scan the for free, lol

If the TSA does it, not only will they get scanned, but they will also be felt up :wacko:

I figure we'll just save our money and I'll take the dogs to the airport and I can let TSA scan the for free, lol

If the TSA does it, not only will they get scanned, but they will also be felt up :wacko:

I saw something on the news about some old Chinese lady who felt violated by her TSA search so she groped the TSA woman back :haha::haha::haha: that woman is my hero.

Eva, just wanted to drop in and say love your avatar photo :) very cute

Her poor dog, lol. That's Nacho and she is a cutie!

But of course, Roxy is my favorite, lol.

Roxy is gorgeous too and so is Porkchop..can't forget poor Porkchop :)

The dogs are acting just fine and nothing in the poo; DH swears that there were no batteries in the remote, but he's got to be wrong, lol.

BTW, his cheap ass won't pay for x-rays, lol.

[:QUOTE=dachsundmom;12059555]The dogs are acting just fine and nothing in the poo; DH swears that there were no batteries in the remote, but he's got to be wrong, lol.

BTW, his cheap ass won't pay for x-rays, lol.[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl:

The dogs are acting just fine and nothing in the poo; DH swears that there were no batteries in the remote, but he's got to be wrong, lol.

BTW, his cheap ass won't pay for x-rays, lol.

maybe there's an app for that? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->