Pets!

Dmom I have to agree with Eva and I think you need to be a little firmer with Porkchop :hugs:

Send Porky to Eva....She'll get him trained in no time...

I have a new trainer that is going to work with the family. Porky hates, literally, my DD and snaps at her whenever she gets close to him. She's not harmed him in anyway, he sees her as competition. He could never be anywhere near a LO.

Oh no...
Call Cesar Milan!

Does he get walked enough? If Lola doesn't get walked every day, she acts up...not like Porky, but she gets a bit stubborn and has moments of random hearing loss....

He walks plenty and gets playtime and has an abundance of toys. IDK what to do, lol. I won't consider getting rid of him, but DH and my father are getting on me about his behavior.

I think, deep down in side, I've like it that he favored me, so I haven't done much about it. I do have a friend, and this is not a joke, who is a pet psychologist and I think we might be visiting her.

Oh no...
Call Cesar Milan!

Does he get walked enough? If Lola doesn't get walked every day, she acts up...not like Porky, but she gets a bit stubborn and has moments of random hearing loss....

Random hearing loss :haha:

He walks plenty and gets playtime and has an abundance of toys. IDK what to do, lol. I won't consider getting rid of him, but DH and my father are getting on me about his behavior.

I think, deep down in side, I've like it that he favored me, so I haven't done much about it. I do have a friend, and this is not a joke, who is a pet psychologist and I think we might be visiting her.

It may seem like he favors you, but it may mean that he has claimed you as his bitch....How does he behave when DH gets close to you?

It may seem like he favors you, but it may mean that he has claimed you as his bitch....How does he behave when DH gets close to you?

As long as we are sitting on the couch, just fine. But, if DH actually touches me, then Porky needs to be in the middle.

Great, I'm the doxie bitch! :growlmad:

As long as we are sitting on the couch, just fine. But, if DH actually touches me, then Porky needs to be in the middle.

Great, I'm the doxie bitch! :growlmad:

Girl, then turn it around with the pet psychologist & make Porky your bitch!

Altho, that sounds all wrong :wacko:

Blast typing on my droid, I keep making all sorts of bugger ups

This is Nacho when we first got her. She was tiny!

https://www.primliciousgraphics.com/pictures/BABY-NACHO.jpg

And just because I could :haha:
https://www.primliciousgraphics.com/pictures/NACHO-DOGGLES.jpg

Omg....that is the cutest puppy ever! How much did she weigh in that photo?

About 2 pounds :thumbup:

She was so tiny. She still is small, but with a bit more "meat" on her bones :haha:
She is an "I don't want to move if it isn't an emergency" type of dog

I want a couch potato dog! I think that's why an older one appeals to me.

Me too....We are so mellow here, a puppy or kitten may not be a good idea. I inquired about a 7 year old black cocker today, but she was already adopted...

DMom....where is the pic of Miles?

I need to stay away from this thread...I miss having a dog:cry: and little Porkchop reminds me of the days I was my dogs bitch:cry: and Eva, that is seriously the cutest puppy ever:winkwink:

I'll try to add the photos of Riley...Yaaaahhhh!!! I did it!!! First one is our dapper little cat Big Show Henry Black Cat, Second is RIley and me enjoying our afternoon, third is yep I'm Rileys bitch and his pillow and fourth is Riley as a puppy.... I miss him but I get too see him on webcam and we'll see him when we go home to visit :)

Attachments

• big_show.jpg
    big_show.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
  • me_ri.jpg
    me_ri.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3
  • meri.jpg
    meri.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
  • ri.jpg
    ri.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
I know..I miss him terribly, I really wanted to bring him with but its just to hot here for a double coated dog so he lives with his sister and my Moms in Canada:thumbup: I think he was around 200 pounds but a big baby, we also had Remy but sadly he passed away right after we got Riley:cry: I would def recomend a Newf for a pet their big but they are so kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->