Pets!

Awww I love collies! My parents got one about 6 months before I was born, and he lived til he was 17. We were all so heartbroken when he died.

Mum used to walk up to the shops with him on the lead and me in the pram and leave us both outside the shops (nowadays social services would be called!). Anyway she would say to him "Guard the baby!" and he wouldn't let anyone near the pram until she returned!

thank you for all the lovely pics - I was just feeling a bit down - and these have cheered me right up :hug:

but now I want more furbabies!!!!! lol

Me too Wooly...I've been looking at silver or brindle pugs, lol

Steer clear of the "designer" pugs as they are not breed approved and can come with more health issues. Go with black or tan (or 1 of each like I did ;))

I can drop my 7 to you but trust me you'll return them within an hour :laugh2:

Me too Wooly...I've been looking at silver or brindle pugs, lol

Steer clear of the "designer" pugs as they are not breed approved and can come with more health issues. Go with black or tan (or 1 of each like I did ;))

I want a tan one with black mask and I would call it Frank after the one in Men In Black :) But DH isn't keen :(

Perfect!! DH would definitely learn to love the little one...they're addictive... :)

I thought silver was considered a pug color; at least according to the book I have, lol. Maybe a black one then. I want a little girl named Daisy. I even found a daisy shaped bed that I want for her, lol.

I thought silver was considered a pug color; at least according to the book I have, lol. Maybe a black one then. I want a little girl named Daisy. I even found a daisy shaped bed that I want for her, lol.

Here is a link to the AKC standard: https://www.akc.org/breeds/pug/

Fawn or black are the only "acceptable" colors....

Porkchop would crap in it :haha:

I feel bad for Porky. I think he's just misunderstood :haha:

Fuzzy....I love them all!!!....the pointer is stunning....thanks for posting....the pic with the fireplace is so sweet and funny....

hi i just joined this section and want to share my lil buddle of joy , hes 6 weeks old and a jack russel cross golden retriever :cloud9:

Attachments

• Picture 137.jpg
    Picture 137.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
awww thanx ladies i think so too , finding it hard though with my toddler son

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members