PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Yea, I had my children close together so I used over a lot of the baby gear/furniture, but now everything is more high tech & better, besides this is my 5th, but hubby 1st and he is so excited to spoil & buy for him/her. For all my children I bought fresh clothes. I'm not a huge believer in hand me downs unless they are like new. ( please don't judge me lol ) I just hate to see babies in stained up sleepers etc.

As for being tired...oh yes! I never nap in the day and I know am falling asleep 3 times a day, its crazy!

Welcome Happy Home!! :) Congratulations!

No judging here, I don't do 2nd hand of any kind unless it looks like new. I do shop 2nd hand for certain things that you don't have to spend the extra money on imo. :)

I decided with baby 4 EVERYTHING clothes wise was new.. how I regretted that, when he went through tiny, first size, 0-3 months and into 3-6 months by 6 weeks old lol - he put on almost a pound a week in the early weeks haha...

and I had bought SO much new stuff, he only got to wear most stuff once.

So no stained sleepsuits here

x

Well of course! Makes total sense!

We too gave everything away. At the time we thought we were done. I don't even have any maternity clothing left. So we will starting from scratch. I wish we could find out what we are having so I can go to garage sales to get most of the clothing. But will by so etching new of course.

:hi: I got my :bfp: yesterday. This will be baby #6 for me. Secretly hoping it's twins. I have a set of di/di identical boy twins. I am in shock to be pregnant again as my dh told me he didn't want any more, but things just fell it to place this cycle. Like my dh had a chance to get a vasectomy on June 14th and didn't. I thought I ovulated on cd 11 like usual as I had a temp spike on cd 12 and when my dh didn't pull out in time I told him that it should be fine. I actually O'd 2 days later on cd 14. I haven't told him yet as I am waiting to take a blood test. My OB wanted me to wait a day or 2 to get the blood test.

Well congrats! Everything happens for a reason!

:hi: I got my :bfp: yesterday. This will be baby #6 for me. Secretly hoping it's twins. I have a set of di/di identical boy twins. I am in shock to be pregnant again as my dh told me he didn't want any more, but things just fell it to place this cycle. Like my dh had a chance to get a vasectomy on June 14th and didn't. I thought I ovulated on cd 11 like usual as I had a temp spike on cd 12 and when my dh didn't pull out in time I told him that it should be fine. I actually O'd 2 days later on cd 14. I haven't told him yet as I am waiting to take a blood test. My OB wanted me to wait a day or 2 to get the blood test.

Congrats -hope your hubby takes the news well xxx

Well, I am in a bit of shock still - but expecting #4! 2 DD, 1 DS (the current 'baby').

I have pretty crappy all day nausea now, and shocking (to me) heartburn has already started! With the other 3, heartburn didn't happen until 3rd tri. Very sad experience with some pizza last night.

My husband was lukewarm about the idea of a 4th - I had been suggesting we start trying soon for the past few months, but he wasn't convinced we should. Then... boom, surprisingly got a positive test that I took somewhat on a whim before heading off on a road trip.

The weird thing is that when I told him 'its positive' he was COMPLETELY supportive. Now its like he is more convinced this is awesome and wonderful than I am! Within a few hours he was already talking to my belly :p He is an amazing dad and husband, I just don't quite understand how he absorbed everything so quickly and decided it was great, while I'm sitting here going gee, what the heck was I thinking?! Probably just the crazy hormones, I know, but wow - VERY glad he's so excited. It is helping me focus on the positive.

Not entirely sure when I'm due, and I don't get my first doc visit until July 23! I don't think I can wait!!! I'm assuming I'll be due mid-February though, and that I'm between 5 and 8 weeks along right now.

Feistymom congrats! I hope my dh will be supportive too!

Thank you everyone! I still am in shock that I am pregnant again.

I don't know how to tell my dh I am thinking about waiting until next week as I don't want to be stuck in a vehicle for several hours while we go on vacation for the 4th. Plus, I had a chemical pregnancy in 2011.

Oh I took a frer and got a line. Someone put a nice heart around it for me.

https://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w673/BbcTweaker81/42simone_zps14f87353.jpg

Also got a :bfp: blood test just to make sure.

Well, I am in a bit of shock still - but expecting #4! 2 DD, 1 DS (the current 'baby').

I have pretty crappy all day nausea now, and shocking (to me) heartburn has already started! With the other 3, heartburn didn't happen until 3rd tri. Very sad experience with some pizza last night.

My husband was lukewarm about the idea of a 4th - I had been suggesting we start trying soon for the past few months, but he wasn't convinced we should. Then... boom, surprisingly got a positive test that I took somewhat on a whim before heading off on a road trip.

The weird thing is that when I told him 'its positive' he was COMPLETELY supportive. Now its like he is more convinced this is awesome and wonderful than I am! Within a few hours he was already talking to my belly :p He is an amazing dad and husband, I just don't quite understand how he absorbed everything so quickly and decided it was great, while I'm sitting here going gee, what the heck was I thinking?! Probably just the crazy hormones, I know, but wow - VERY glad he's so excited. It is helping me focus on the positive.

Not entirely sure when I'm due, and I don't get my first doc visit until July 23! I don't think I can wait!!! I'm assuming I'll be due mid-February though, and that I'm between 5 and 8 weeks along right now.

Congratulations xx

and mom2 - lovely set of lines there; I am sure your hubby will be over the moon once he gets his head around it xxx

Hey girls,
Can I join please :)

Im currently 7weeks pregnant with baby number 5. I have 4 boys so really really really hoping for a pink. But have a strong feeling its a boy :-( xx

Welcome, I'm on number 5 as well, boy, girl, boy boy...I would LOVE another girl!

Welcome

I have updated the front page please check if info is correct for you ladies. I don't have EDD for some of you. I hope i haven't missed anyone. :flower:

Hey girls,
Can I join please :)

Im currently 7weeks pregnant with baby number 5. I have 4 boys so really really really hoping for a pink. But have a strong feeling its a boy :-( xx

Congrats and I'll be sending you some of my pink dust as long as you send me some blue! I have three girls and would absolutely love to have a son.

I am going with EDD Feb 15, although I'm not going to have confirmation until end of July :(

I hate waiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->