PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Mel it could be that baby is engaging further. I think that is my problem today. I am having increase pain I On my pubis which normally doesn't bother me but seeing how much he has grown makes me understand the extra pressure.

Claire- adorable bump!!

sorry about the increased aches and pains everyone. i guess its to be expected at the end, but doesn't make it feel any better knowing its gonna happen :(

Hi! I am new here:) but I have 3 girls. Ages 7,2,1. Also have 1 boy. He is 3:) expecting a baby boy March 5, 2014:)

congrats and welcome Corrine! im due around the same time, march 15. will be induced around march 8 though :)

Claire... Lovely bump and well done on finding some bargains !!

Iesha... Good too see you posting !! That swing is so cute... I sold my big fisher price swing when my daughter was 6 weeks old, she hated it and i was so sure she would have been my last... Dont know if i will bother getting another 1... Not really got the space for it !

Sacha... Lovely bump !

corrine5... Congrats and welcome :)

I thought last night i was going to end up in daycare this morning... I went to bed and usually baby starts kicking/punching/moving for a good half hour, but last night nothing... I was poking and nudging my belly and i got a few nudges back, then i wasn't sure if i was imaging it or not... Then i couldn't think when was the last time i had felt a proper kick... I was pretty worried most of the night... But got up this morning and baby has been hyper and moving non stop for the last hour, so he/she must have a new routine or was maybe having a lazy night last night... hate when they worry you like that :(

Congrats and welcome Corinne, I am due 6th match going by my dates lol, hospital had put me forward to 28th Feb but know I will go over :) how have you been keeping? Pregnancy going well?

So guesses, who is going to be our first baby? Sacha Kellie Iesha Charlene??? Or maybe someone completely less expected? I am going to say Kellie on the 23rd Jan, followed closely by Sacha on 29th lol for me I reckon 17th march lol ( 42+3) by hospital dates lol.

Claire... Lovely bump and well done on finding some bargains !!

Iesha... Good too see you posting !! That swing is so cute... I sold my big fisher price swing when my daughter was 6 weeks old, she hated it and i was so sure she would have been my last... Dont know if i will bother getting another 1... Not really got the space for it !

Sacha... Lovely bump !

corrine5... Congrats and welcome :)

I thought last night i was going to end up in daycare this morning... I went to bed and usually baby starts kicking/punching/moving for a good half hour, but last night nothing... I was poking and nudging my belly and i got a few nudges back, then i wasn't sure if i was imaging it or not... Then i couldn't think when was the last time i had felt a proper kick... I was pretty worried most of the night... But got up this morning and baby has been hyper and moving non stop for the last hour, so he/she must have a new routine or was maybe having a lazy night last night... hate when they worry you like that :(

Glad baby kicked up a storm this morning xxxx

Congrats and welcome Corinne, I am due 6th match going by my dates lol, hospital had put me forward to 28th Feb but know I will go over :) how have you been keeping? Pregnancy going well?

So guesses, who is going to be our first baby? Sacha Kellie Iesha Charlene??? Or maybe someone completely less expected? I am going to say Kellie on the 23rd Jan, followed closely by Sacha on 29th lol for me I reckon 17th march lol ( 42+3) by hospital dates lol.

Awww it's fab to watch your pregnancy as I was due 7th March with my ectopic :flower: I do think have to agree though that I think Kellie will not be long now at all :happydance:

Welcome :hi: and Congrats Corrine!!

Char I also hate having those worries. I have had that happen to me too, think wait he should be moving around now, and then he doesn't. Actually he first thing in the morning I used to feel him and now he doesn't but is more active later in the day. So I guess they are changing.

Donna :rofl: Well I thought things were happening last night as I was having cramping in my back and front that was not allowing me to sleep. I took to tylenol and finally was comfortable enough to sleep. Dang my belly was soooooooo sore last night. It is a bit tender this morning too. Maybe it is just from being out and about for the day. :shrug: Though I still think that you are right about Kellie having her baby first!! I still don't think this LO is coming before the 20th!!

AFM I have my first weekly appt today. A normal prenatal appt for the very first time! I am bit excited for the mundane!! :dance:

I think maybe Sacha then Kellie... Think it will be pretty close between them :) So exciting, in the next couple of weeks there will be babies born... Think this pregnancy has flew in, for me anyway... Cant think who else is due before me and Iesha... Think im starting to accept that i will end up with another c/section... really wanted a normal delivery but now i just want baby here safe and doesn't matter what way... Recovery will be hard with a 1yr old and a newborn but i managed before.

Dont know if i have already mentioned but I have to register my boy tomorrow for school... He is only 4 and will be 4 and a half when he starts... Im really worried about him starting school as he is about 10 months behind in his development and has been seeing speech and language therapists as he wouldn't talk... I was wanting to defer him a year but everyone keeps telling me not to, saying he will be bored with another year in nursery and he will get more help in school etc... I really worry as you know how cruel kids can be and i dont want him struggling or being made fun of :( Sigh :(

Welcome and congrats Corrine! :)

Sorry I've not been posting much. Spent another night in L&D. . .different doctor on call than my own practice so they gave me 2 shots of terbutiline and kept me overnight for monitoring. I didn't sleep a wink and felt like I got hit by a truck by the time I got home yesterday. Slept most of the day, was up a few hours then slept all night. The contractions I was having were enough to have me writhing on the bed in pain. Sigh. I am dilated to a 3 so there was a BIT of progress. Since I haven't had a baby in 15 years she thinks that's definitely decent progression for my unused cervix and uterus. LOL! I have an ultrasound this morning in 25 minutes and a cervix check. Still bleeding, a bit more today so I'm glad I'm being seen. Not sure they are taking it seriously enough, or how much is too much for blood, ya know?

ANYWAY. . .I've not been very vigilant with keeping up on your posts ladies and I apologize! I still think Sacha will go before me. . she's due at least a week and a half before I am and my progression is slow going. I'm READY anytime though. LOL!

Kellie - your ticker site is down for maintenance I'm guessing but humour me lol how far gone are you now?

NM; it's back now lol! My last daughter was born at 36 weeks, so baby would be peachy now but I bet you are so happy to keep seeing those extra days ticking by

Yay for 36 weeks Kellie, hope you are feeling more comfortable now.

How exciting and then deflating when nothing happens finally Sacha lol cannot be too long now.

Charlene have you spoken to your health visitor about possibly deferring starting school? My middle son's birthday is mid March and had he been born two weeks earlier then he would have been the year up. I would definitely have deferred with him, he had glue ear and required grommets and adenoidectomy and needed speech therapy so IMO he needed another year to catch up. He is one of the oldest in his class but also one of the smartest, whereas he may ( may not have) struggled had he been the year up. Kind of hope this baby isn't born on Feb for the same reason. Xxx

I am sorry your having all these problems. I still think you are going to have her before me. Just got back from my appt and dr said he has a ways to drop yet so that means the reason my bump changed so much is because he moved back up. So I'm sure what I am getting mean crap!! Lol

BACK UP?!?! How rude of him! LOL!

I'm back, no real change. . .she's measuring in the 70% now rather than the 95th so that's a wonderful miracle. LMAO! The blood is cervical, placenta is fine, so no worries there. Fluid levels are a bit low but not alarming, she's doing another ultrasound next Thursday, NST on Friday and Monday. I'm still at a 3, 50% effaced.

Yes very rude of him!! :baby: :haha:

I am glad she didn't check me because it would bug me even more to know that all that i have been through nothing is happening. Well looks like I will be making the baby shower on Sunday. Man am i am in a bad mood that he moved back up!! :(

Kellie Well that must have been better to hear that she is not as big this time!! I know I felt better to see a lower %tile #.

I'm to the point where I think it will be 3 more weeks. LOL! She won't let me go past 39 with the GD.

Donna... Yeah ive spoke to my health visitor... It was her that referred him to speech and language therapy... I am really struggling with the decision... 1 day i think yeah i definitely want to defer him a year then the next day im thinking he might be better in school with some learning support than stuck at nursery another year... sigh, never had anything like this with my older 2 :(

Kellie... Thats great she is on the 70th centile :thumbup:

Donna - Man, those decisions are the worst, especially when we have to deal with our pregnancy hormones interfering with our normal judgment! There are definitely pros and cons. In the States, each state has its own cutoff month, but typically it is either August or September. Here it is the last day of August, so my 2 September babies will end up with *THREE* years of nursery/pre-school before they start kindergarten, unless I challenge for them to start early. I just might for my DD2, but I think the extra year will probably be good for DS. Even at 2 he just doesn't seem quite as socially developed as his sisters were. The ear issues for you just compound everything; on the one hand, more support in proper school, but on the other hand having an extra year to catch up is handy too. I know whatever way you end up going, it'll be the best thing possible for you & your LO :)

Charl - so glad LO started moving again! I've had a couple minor scares like that, but so far the cold glass of water trick seems to trigger movement when I start freaking out, so haven't ended up at hospital yet. Hope your LO keeps moving and stops giving you scares!

Welcome Corrine & congratz! How has your pregnancy gone so far? Excited or terrified that you are heading toward the home stretch?

Sacha - two things; first - moved UP?! How rude! It will be interesting to see what kind of personality this LO has when he's born. Hopefully he'll be a sweetheart newborn for you, after causing so much trouble in the womb. Second - I seem to have caught your bad mood ;) I completely lost myself this morning and went on a yelling rampage through the house. I ended up feeling so badly about it that I splurged and hit McDonald's for a breakfast sandwich and orange juice for my oldest on the way to her school. We were 30 minutes late, but were going to be 20 minutes late anyway (part of the reason for my rampage). A friend at work said it is just a natural part of the 'general bitchiness' phase that hits each pregnancy ;) Well, I phoned DH to inform him that I was angrier than I could remember being ever, and that it was mainly his fault. Poor man. He has been iffy about some things, but in general he really is quite awesome. He just messaged me at work a bit ago asking if I was calm enough to talk yet - he went home on his lunch hour and did the cleaning I was most upset about. Hope your OH is coming around too and getting his stuff done!

Kellie - ooooh, 3cm and 50% dilated! I think you will be first, especially if Zander has decided to disengage and head back up for Sacha. Did they mention if she's engaged at all or do they expect you to drop more before it gets really real? Also, at least those painful contractions did *something*. Always annoying if you go through the pain and end up with nothing out of it.

donna a friend of mine little boy has gromits in his ears and he is very behind with his speech and his behaviour can be quite bad are there any tips you can give me so I can pass them on? also I think it night be a good idea to send him to school as he may learn from other children also my friend is trying to get his extra help in school he will be accessed and hopefully extra money will be given to the school to find someone to come into the school and be solely with him.

kellie you poor thing in and out of l&d hopefully you can stay where you are for atleast another week!! I think you will be first!! and then sacha!!

hopefully everyone is ok today and not too sore!!

picked my sterliser up so 1 down and only 400 things else to buy lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->