PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Melissa well I glad that I am not the only one that is this way. I was really starting to think that I was losing my mind. Sounds like you got loads done.

All you women are talking about your husbands doing things helping getting ready for baby, and I am sitting here crying wishing he would. I am all of the sudden in such a sad mood. :sad1: I am just an emotional wreck and I feel my DH is avoiding me. I am very down on myself. Got to love hormones.

Thanks darlings...yea @ Kellie keep an eye on the clots..although I have no experience with any of that.. my labors are generally dry LOL...I'm nervous about water breaking etc...I swear I mind control everything to stay in til I hit the hospital bed Lmao! I'm thinking of asking for a planned inducement between Feb 10-14 or so..as long as I'm a couple cm dialated. This usually signals my brain to go into labor LOL..so I end up with a bit of time to get to hospital, and don't need the drip....hehehe (beat the system) I feel like we are so close to having some babies around here! Excitement!

Sacha- sorry you are so down :(

Iesha- lol sounds like a great plan!

I just got out of l&d. Sophia only moved once in 2 hrs even with a soda and snack. so we went in and of course as soon as they started monitoring she went crazy. :roll:oh well, guess I would rather look stupid then have something wrong with her :dohh:

Iesha so glad to hear from you and that you are getting healthy again! Hope you have a relaxing weekend so that you are ready to go on Monday :) also, I do the induction scheduling too! Usually for my due date or day after but with GD my OB will probably want to schedule something a week early.

Sacha the GD is why I will get weekly scans. Sorry you are down right now *hugs*. Hopefully things will look up for you tomorrow.

Donna great tips for spd and I hope you got some sleep. My sleep cycle is completely off. Couldn't sleep last night but had two naps today. So weird.

Melissa I agree always better safe than sorry and glad Sophia is OK!

Kellie wow clots are a new one to me. Could be another sign of labor? Or just delayed from all the activities earlier this week?

Claire congrats on 12 weeks!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Apparently the doctor thinks the small clots were indeed leftover from this past week. I was checked a LOT over a few days. I'm still having random contractions (obviously BH LOL) and some mucousy type stuff off an on.

I'm glad you got it checked kellie and all is ok.

Melissa - like you say it's better to feel silly for a few minutes than something to be wrong. Our kids are programmed to make us look ridiculous, kinda like when you've spent 2 hours in a supermarket with a Dora Explorer sticker stuck to your ass which your youngest kindly put there.

Sacha big hugs hun, hope you are feeling better. I have those days too xx won't be long till your holding your gorgeous little man xx

Melissa, glad you got checked your and little miss is doing great, always safer to get checked though. Xx

Iesha glad you are sounding more chirpy, hope you have a nice quick well at work and don't work too hard.

Kellie, hope the bleeding has stopped, not long to go now for you either I would imagine.

Babies babies babies very soon for lots of us xxx excited:happydance::happydance:

Feisty Mel lucky and Claire Hope you are all having great days too <3

AFM - we got lounge decorated and it looks so nice and fresh and clean, nothing major like the bath room but new paper, coat of paint, new cushions and curtains and a huge ottoman for Dawsons toys to go in, they were taking over lol, and I can't manage the stairs to keep going up and down to his room lol.
And I bought my birth pool yesterday, has all the accessories with it for filling and emptying and I got it on eBay for only £62 , to collect it this week! Yay!! I have loads of old towels, huge water proof sheeting my hubby will get from work and other than thatiI don't think I need much more; also have a tankini.
Also, midwife phoned and aquanatal starts tomorrow :happydance:

All in , a good weekend so far xxx

Exciting about the refresh and the pool Donna!! :)

Ann Marie~Your Dora comment has me laughing out loud! HAHAHA!

Whew! Super nauseated this morning. Hoping it's pg related and not sick related. Can't imagine having these contractions and everything else on top of sick. So much for the imminent birth after my bloody show. HA! My husband put in his "order" that she wait at least until this afternoon, work was SUPER busy for him Fri and Sat and will be this afternoon as well. He has an easier/admin day tomorrow. I told him I'd do my best. ;)

Melissa I know how you feel. As I feel like that every time I go in, even though I know they want us to just incase something is happening, but I still hate being sent home cause there is always one nurse that looks at you like you waisted their time.

Kellie I am glad they think it is nothing, and that they are watching so closely.

Thank you everyone, I am not feeling all that much better yet, but that has more to do with the fact that DH was involved in a head on last night when I sent him out for ice-cream. He is ok as he was in our big truck. Though now we may have even more money issues. Loads of stress going on here.

Yes he is. Thank goodness. His air bag didn't even go off. But the other guys did.

And yay for 37 weeks Sacha, remind me please what gestation were your other children born? Xx

Sacha- how scary!!! thank God he is ok :hugs:

Kelllie- still sounds like it could be any minute for you :thumbup:

Donna- yay for the birth pool and accessories getting taken care of! :happydance:

Melissa- hope baby doesn't get too big from the GD! its always nice to have the u/s and see baby <3

think I overdid it yesterday with moving rooms around. I didn't vacuum or lift anything heavy. tried not to do too much, but I hurt all last night and today. took some Tylenol and sitting here with a heating pad on my crotch :blush: stayed home from church today, but DH had to go since we run the nursery. think he is gonna talk to our pastor about getting someone else in there til a few weeks after the baby comes. I cant get on the floor to play with the babies or help carry them, etc. so its all on him. it will be nice for us to have a break from church nursery for a while.

and had been sleeping so wonderful til my youngest got sick and was up a lot. the last 2 nights he is sleeping fine, but I have woke up both nights and couldn't fall back to sleep for hours. so frustrating!!! so im going on a week straight without a good nights sleep :growlmad: nothing makes me more grumpy than not sleeping. :(

And yay for 37 weeks Sacha, remind me please what gestation were your other children born? Xx

1st - born on due date, or just before.
2nd - induced at 37 weeks due to medical (constant contraction for 5 weeks straight, kinda like now but more closer together)
3rd - Induced at 38 weeks in fear of anemia
4th - on due date!

Melissa I am sorry that you are in such pain. The more days that go by the harder it is to go without my inner thighs hurting ALL the time. Specially since he shifts really low.

Sacha that is scary. I am glad he is Ok. He'll probably feel pretty sore today though because adrenaline often masks muscle and ligament strains from accidents like that.

Donna congrats on the lounge refresh. I'm just hoping to have my Xmas stuff put away this weekend but other junk keeps popping up. Ugh.

Mel ~ you could be right about the muscle thing, but it wasn't a collision over 50 km/h (30mph) so Dh's air bag didn't even deploy.

I am trying to distract DH today and getting him to clean up our room. It started out ok then he started thinking about it, and now the cleaning ceased&#8230;. I hope I can get hm motivated to just finish it.

Well DH motivation went out the door when his parents walked in. BLAH It does look better and I was able to wash the floor finally. He just had pilled his clothes in front of his closet, so it is nice to see the floor again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->