PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Donna - you suck!! I want one!! I have been waiting for weeks for Groupon to come out with a massage that is prenatal. I bought my DH a hot stone massage, but I guess a pg woman can't have one of those…..:grr:

Kellie - The only thing that the full moon did for me was keep me awake half the night. So I am one grouchy momma.

I thought it was time I did the first one of my pregnancy - 16 week bump shot, I clearly have no belly muscle tone left cos I'm huge lol

Attachments

• 20140116_144729.jpg
    20140116_144729.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 6
Ann-Marie I too had a noticeable bump at 16 weeks. I think bodies are just too well know with this process LOL

Great bump! I was MUCH bigger than you at 16 weeks. LOL!

We had no full moon babies on my feb group on facebook either. HA!

Thanks Sacha, I know it won't be TOO much longer. 3 weeks at the most, but whew, every day is challenging. :wacko:

That is reassuring lol I keep getting people saying things like 'you're huge, are you sure there is only one?' it's so darn rude!!

Lol Sacha sorry hun xxx

Charlene I have been waiting for 13 weeks to get my aromatherapy massage, as there is only one midwife who does it mow (the other retired and they wont train anyone up as they are short staffed -three midwives vacancies they have, doesn't give me much confidence for my home birth lol)

I was 12 days overdue last pregnancy when there was a full moon and still it never done anything for me then haha

Lovely bump ladyluck - I agree with Sacha , our bodies seem to know what to do and bumps pop up from nowhere haha -I couldn't hide mine from about 8/9 weeks with this pregnancy lol

Full moon has failed! *grumble*

Hope your aromatherapy massage goes great Donna! My DH tried to get me a spa package for Christmas, but it fell through apparently and at this point I think it is going to be a Valentine's Day thing, which will mean post-partum.

Listened to the natal hypnotherapy tracks again last night. Didn't sleep quite as soundly, as heartburn woke me twice and bathroom called 3 times, but still seemed pretty useful as sleep aides. I know that I'm supposed to listen to them at a time when I am NOT usually sleeping, but... I have zero time slots available where I can be lying down with my eyes closed and NOT be trying to sleep ;) I did like the disclaimer stating that you should NOT EVER listen to them in the car. Don't know why, but it just really made me laugh to imagine hypnotizing myself while driving. Maybe I would be a bit less high strung and more forgiving of other drivers...

I also successfully got my boots on again this morning, and good thing because the parking lots were all frosty and slippery. Even with boots I almost fell down twice in the 20 yards from car to door. So now my coat isn't quite buttoning, and my boots are on the verge of not zipping all the way. It is a race to see if I end this pregnancy naked at home with nothing to wear!

Donna - <3 I hope it helps, enjoy it hon!!

Booo to the full moon!! Thanks for nothing but a restless sleep :haha:

Mel - I fall asleep all the time doing those tapes. I can't even listen to one all the way through without falling a sleep. I hope that is a good sign or I am in trouble! :shrug:
:rofl: @ ending the pg naked in the house because of nothing to wear. I am getting very close. I am needing to laundry every few days it feels just so I can wear something. Yet some of it makes my skin crawl right now I am getting so itchy.

donna that sounds wonderful id love a massage!!

no bables yet oh no any day now tho im sure guys!!

kellie hows the bleeding? stopped now I hope!!

I feel tired today and the kids are driving me mad!!! early bedtime for them tonight I think!!!!!!

I am so out of patience today! Poor kids have had a hard time, need to get them to bed before I really go off on one, and Iknow it's me not them but I am finding it hard to deal with it tonight! Early nights all around I think.

Night night zzzz

Donna - I'm thinking every night until LO is born is going to be an early night for my kids. I just don't seem to have any patience at all, and can barely enjoy things that I normally find cute and endearing :D Even my poor 2 yr old is getting the rough side of my tongue in the morning and during bedtime.

Hope you get lots of sleep tonight )

You two aren't the only ones losing it on their kids. I have a major issue with my one son who instead of cries he wails, and I seriously cannot handle it. It is worse than fingers down a chalk board for me. So he woke up with an ear ache which is one thing as it was really windy yesterday 90km wind guts. That wasn't the problem, it was him wailing and wailing and waking everyone up in the house. I lost it on him, seriously lost it. I suffered with ear aches too as a kid so I know how it feels. But to keep everyone up in the house because he is feeling poorly just isn't cool. :gun: I couldn't believe how much I lost it. So not me, but I totally blame it on hormones!!

Exactly Sacha! I think the worst part is that I end up feeling bad about it, and then feel angrier because I shouldn't have to feel bad about something like that.

I'm getting crampy/BHing all over the place this hour, and I feel exhausted :( Still 3 more hours of work *yawn*.

I have decided that the night of my shower I am going to start dtd every night, as I just read that there is 5X the prostaglandin levels then the man made stuff. Then I guess it increases after 4-5hrs to 20X. How freaking crazy is that? Guess I am going to stay in bed after DTD, jut hope I don't get a uti.

I just posted this on a new thread, but OMG am I in pain all of the sudden. My lower belly is excruciating. When ever he moves it hurts worse. I feel it in my bum too!! I just took a tylenol and codeine and i am not sure how much it is working&#8230;.

I am not tightening though. It just hurts. I don't think it is anything other than him maybe sitting back to my spine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->