PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

donna sounds lovely!!!! what theme will you be having for the nursery? im very excited as this will be the first time we can do up a nursery!!

kellie glad all is well but sorry your feeling so crappy and we don't mind being here to listen! we all need to have a moan!

feisty mel hope theres good news at your apt and you are some what dilated!!

why do men think so differently to us!! all not at all in some cases lol I still feel pissed off and upset really probably hormones (but isn't it always according to men!)

Donna- that sounds so lovely!!!

Claire- :nope: would not be happy if DH was acting like that. I cant see mine pulling that crap, but there is no way I would put up with it :growlmad:

Melissa- sorry you're sick. im finally starting to feel better and being able to breath again is so nice. hope your DH gets more involved :hugs:

Sacha- sorry your DH isn't very helpful with things. my DH was scared to death of passing out with our first baby. my mom and mil were there and everyone was more worried about him passing out than me giving birth :roll: he is a pro now and very helpful, but I still give him crap about it.

Kellie- glad the bleeding has stopped :hugs: I hear some women stop gaining at the end, or even lose weight. not me :dohh: I have always gained right up to birth.

I got a call about my u/s today. Monday at 10:15am :dance: cant wait! DH had Fridays off and switched to Mondays so he is off today and will be off Monday for the u/s yay!

Mel - that is exciting that you may be joining us. :dance: I totally get you dh, my DH would be doing the same thing. Only problem is his truck is now close to being totalled. So I am guessing our now promised talk about birth aids tonight is going to go straight out the window…. He is going to completely immerse himself in proving he was not at fault. Yes I want just a tiny bit of interest even if is him picking up the book, or even asking me to make a list of things he needs to do while I am in labour.

Donna - hypnobirthing is said it will only work if you can practise everyday for 30 min at a time. I haven't been able to put that much time in either. I wish I could find the time, but I just can't seem to. So like you I hope I can even get through the most part of my labour with just relaxing.

Char - great looking bump momma!!

Claire - I do think a lot of the time our hormones can make things worse than usual, from how we would normally would deal with things. Yet then sometimes I think this is the only way we have the guts to say something we normally wouldn't say LOL For me I let a lot of things roll off my back, but while pg I just don't have the same amount of patience and I think it is good for him to hear it :haha:

Melissa - That is great news about the u/s :happydance:

cant wait to have some babies in here!!!!! c'mon LO's mamas are waiting :cloud9:

nope I have changed my mind. Right now would be not a good thing for baby to come. Baby can wait as long as he needs to. I don't think I could do it right now with all this extra stress that is hitting us right now.

Hi I'm pregnant with my 4th, and what a great surprise. I didn't think I was going to have anymore because I'm going through early menopause, I'm 32.

sacha- now that you have decided its not a good time, you will go into labor :haha:

Welcome and congratz!!!

Charl - cute bump!

Sacha - I'm glad LO is staying put for you for now; that is just sooo much stress, and I know how you are feeling.

AFM: ultrasound was fun. After moving almost NONSTOP all morning, LO fell asleep on the way in. The tech had to use the little buzzer to get a reaction! Measured my fluids (common issue related to GD is high fluid levels), and they were fine, heartrate jumped up to 179 after she buzzed the LO! Baby is head down, facing the right way (back out, baby face facing my back), and is most definitely resting a bit on my pelvis. After being buzzed and rudely woken from a nap, LO refused to give a good shot and the best I got was a quarter shot of the face but looks so precious to me, and a LOT like my first. Heart rate had settled down to a more reasonable 154 when I had my OB appointment almost an hour later. But OB didn't do an internal so I have no idea about dilation/effacement! I did have my group b strep swab done.

I think my OB is taking me for granted :p He seems as convinced as I do that baby is going to come a bit early, but that everything is going to be perfectly normal cuz it has been the last 3 times. I suppose I should feel good!

The worst bit was that I managed to gain 7 lbs in 2 weeks, taking me above 170. I hit 174 as my top documented weight with the other kids, so now I'm just thoroughly feeling large and done, even though I am NOT ready for this LO yet! Hubby's response: You are gorgeous. He is a wise man sometimes.

Welcome! :)

Glad all looks good with the bub Mel! We're still seeing this kids FACE to the side, she needs to get in position dang it. LOL!

I'm sorry things are so stressful Sacha! :(

Melissa - I hope you are wrong. Though I am having increasingly stronger BH, just thank goodness they aren't regular in any way shape or form.

Mel - I am glad that you LO is doing well. Silly little monkey for sleeping away LOL. Mine had his heart rate drop to 123 which I thought was very low but my Dr didn't seem concerned….

AfM I am so proud of my DH. He came home in a very focused mood and didn't fly off the handle. I needed this today, as I am crying about everything, and I mean everything!! :sad2: Still think baby can just wait a bit longer. Dh is reading up on his hypnobirthing material as I type!! <3

Hang in there Sacha! And glad your dh is being a rock for you today.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening/day!

mel glad your apt went well!! but funny how baby was sleeping bless!! have you had group b strep before then? as I have too and they haven't said much about it! il ask on Tuesday tho.

sacha wonderful how dh is finally getting to grips with the hypnobirthing!! they get there in the end don't they!

I think your right tho about the hormones you do tend to speak your mind more or let things bother you more than they usually would! don't get my wrong dh can annoy me but he is a brilliant husband and always thinks of me and I do no he only went as it was important to his boss who has been very good to us and wil enable dh to be on double his wage come this time next year I think I was just feeling sorry for myself and alittle stressed as kiddies have been arguing a lot lately. feeling a bit better today not 100% tho.

hope everyone has a nice day! xx

Well I have to laugh because DH started to go through the material then popped on to his game for what he said was going to be only a minute and then he ended up on the game the whole night. I say I have to laugh because I could honestly lose it on him if I go that way. I really do hate this game he playing&#8230;&#8230; :trouble:

I slept well (ish, as well as you can when you are tossing and turning all night) and he kept the boys out of our room so I got to sleep in. I think there was someone trying to suck up a bit. No labour dreams last night but some interestingly weird ones!!

Melissa I think I dodged the bullet, I don't think I am going into labour LOL

So I was sitting on my ball last night and I think it causes more pain than good. My inner thighs only after about 10 min of it were very sore. I am not sure if I will be using that to sit on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->