PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Sacha- got to be any minute now!! :hugs:

Iesha- yay! my ob appt is at 9:20am!! :)

Melissa - Well I certainly don't feel like it at the moment. Everything has completely settled. I am not even sore any more….. I may actually get to walk the trailer show tomorrow with my mother!!

Good luck Mel! How exciting xx

AFM I'm in hospital not for me though, my youngest son had his big op today we're staying in til Tuesday although I'm vying for him to be discharged Monday but we'll see. They've cut tendons behind his knees and in his groin and added false tendon in to lengthen them to see if it improves the muscle tightness caused by the cerebral palsy. Most god awful thing I've ever had to see and I Cried like a baby because he was in so much pain but they've got him on high doses of morphine to keep him pretty out of it. I'm camped down beside him, other 3 have gone to grandparents for the weekend and dh left about 8, he says the house is just eerie with no one in it lol I think mel's labour feed will keep me entertained as I'll be surprised if I sleep a wink here!

Ann-Marie Oh how awful. Gosh I couldn't do what you are doing. That has got to be hard. :hugs: How long did they say he could be in this much pain? I will send prayers your way!

sacha- at least you can tentatively plan your show! :)

ann-marie- oh my hun! that poor baby. I hope he gets well very fast and has no more pain :hugs:

Thanks ladies - it's really upto him when the pain becomes manageable with just over the counter meds, I hope it's sooner rather than later as the morphine makes him talk gibberish and throw up. They won't let us home until he is comfortably transferring out of his wheelchair.

Ann Marie how awful for you both hun, hope he gets some pain relief soon and you get some rest xx

Feisty Mel waaaaahhh! Exciting going over to other thread in a month to stalk !!

xxx

I'm so sorry Ann Marie! Poor baby! I hope the meds keep him comfortable enough. Take care of mama too while you're there! Prayers for you all!

kellie- love your new ticker <3 did i mention your avi pic is absolutely precious. good job mama, she is beautiful :cloud9:

Well went and did some walking tonight with my mom for about an hour and half. Not sure if it was enough to get things going. Going again in the morning.

No word on Mel yet??

Sach-don't ever let me hear u not giving yourself credit. You have the patience of Job! Maybe this time your body just needs that kickstart?

Melissa-lets hope our appts go well!

@feistymel-I wasn't able to open the link for your induction blog, but I'm going to assume every thing is ok, waiting to hear the juicy details!

Ann-Marie-lots of love & prayers to your little guy. Children are amazing healers so I wish him a speedy recovery, and hope u get some rest soon as possible although been there done that so you probably won't relax until its all over.

I'm wide awake it's 4:30 am.....Ughhhhhhhhhh!

Can I just say (totally random thought) in Sach ticker it says the baby is the size of a Jackfruit Lmao...being from the Caribbean I know what a Jackfruit is, but is it common knowledge for north American/European women to know.....like seriously a JACKFRUIT? Here in Canada they sell it in a tin.....Zander has gotta be bigger than a tin now! :rofl: this is what happens to your brain at 4:30 am 9 months pregnant.

Feisty Mel has up dated the labour D birth thread. Baby is here!!! That it's all I will say, let you either go read it or wait for Mel to announce yay!!

Well done Melissa!! So excited for you xxx

We are team :pink:! She was born at 6:41pm yesterday (Feb 7) after about 10 hours of reasonable labor and 40 minutes of me losing my handle and being a hot mess. She weighs 9 lbs 4 ounces and is 21 inches long!

She was totally covered in wax, and almost immediately wanted to eat! Apparently that is common with big babies. So far so good with her blood sugars too!

We are tentatively naming her Rosemary Faith and it looks like she'll be more olive like dd2 and not super fair like dd1 or ds. I'll get a pic up from home I think!

After pains are killing me at, but I am happily catching up on the board and hoping to hear there are more babies coming soon!

Congratulations... Thats a lovely name... Cant wait to see pictures :) xx

Iesha - <3<3<3 seriously :rofl: you are way too funny!! You are right I have never seen a real Jackfruit, but it must be a big fruit I am guessing since it is after a pumpkin :shock: I am sorry you haven't been sleeping all that much. That is one thing that I am still doing well. I did wake up to pee and was like wow that was a crazy surge, the strongest one yet. Got excited and tried to go back to sleep and then nothing&#8230;.. Boy oh boy!! :trouble:

So after my nice walk with my mom last night we did the deposit and all I got was that one big surge. Going to walk for long time today. going to go look at more trailers LOL. Something I have noticed since my last sweep I am still spotting light pink. I guessing my cervix is just not happy :haha:

Awwww congrats feisty Mel! Great job! What a big little girl, & pretty name! Can't wait to see her sweet face. Hope the pain eases soon mama!

@ Sach-LOL RIGHT! Like Jackfruit :rofl:
Yea, my insomnia thing only lasts a couple hours, then I fall back to sleep..usually brought on by a pee trip LOL

You have an angry cervix! LOL!

mel!!!! precious name <3 and what a big girl :dance: I think I would be happy I induced when I did with a big baby like that. cant wait to see a pic!!!

Iesha- I have never even heard of a jackfruit :shrug: but those tickers don't always get bigger seems like. think I saw a cucumber right before a watermelon :saywhat: maybe our fruits/vegetables here don't match elsewhere lol

sacha- happy walking!!!

WOOHOO! Congratulations Mel! Can't wait to see baby girl! :) :) :) Beautiful name as well. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->