PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Well I am back from our long walk, and I felt great! I said to my mom that I felt too good to go into labor. I could have kept going, I really could have, but mom saw what she needed to and the boys were getting board. Though when I went to the bathroom I smelt like my period was going to show up…. didn't mean anything last time, not sure if it will mean anything today either, but I thought it weird.

:cloud9:Ah congratulations mel what a lovely name and a lovely weight can't wait to see pics! Xxx:cloud9:

Sacha any day now I reckon! Fx! :thumbup:

Ann Marie that must be so awful for you both I hope he gets well very soon and is comfortable bless him xx:hugs:

Afm 16 weeks today and feeling more movements:happydance: which is lovely! I just can't wait to find out what we are having so we can start buying stuff properly! X

Claire Happy 16 weeks!! :dance:

Well I just went to change my liner and it was actually wet…… wonder if I peed myself or??? Guess only time will tell :shrug: (I smelt it did just smelt like AF)

Sacha I'm sending lots of labor dust your way! Sounds like you have great energy today so I hope this is it!

Here's an attempt at a pic of Rosie to help motivate Zander into showing up!

Attachments

• IMG_20140208_150859.jpg
    IMG_20140208_150859.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 4
Sacha I'm sending lots of labor dust your way! Sounds like you have great energy today so I hope this is it!

Here's an attempt at a pic of Rosie to help motivate Zander into showing up!

You are so sweet!! Your little girl is so presh!! She flirting with my Zander? ;)
I can't wait to see my LO!!

@ feisty Mel-Awwww she is lovely! Rosie with Rosie cheeks!

Claire-happy 4 months...yay!

Sach-(singing) this is the pregnancy that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friend..LOL! I wanna see the 41 week bump!

Question for you guys-so I realize its been a while since I had my last. As I recall, I got up around 6 am, and was getting contractions...just the average regular ones. About every 6 mins...I could be wrong. So since this week, I get this tightening in my lower belly (like where contractions would be) but this tightening is not painful & seems to also be in my chest. Does that sound like BH? I just experienced one, and realized I've been feeling them all week. When they come I sorta have to stop and let it pass. But as I said no pain. Strange.

yup that does sound like a bh. My tummy will get really tight, and sometimes take my breath away before I even realize my tummy is tight, and then sometimes I feel like they are burning. They also feel like they are all the time. But keep an eye on them if they start to get stronger…. (ya ya I am being obvious)

Yes that is exactly what is playing in my head. I promise to show you my 41 week bump ;)

Damn ladies all that walking has got my hips so sore. I think I over did it :haha: I am also leaking but I am sure it isn't my waters as it is mainly slimy, like egg whites. I was kinda hoping it was my waters. =/

I tried so hard to make it through a grocery shopping, but go halfway done and couldn't walk. Stabbing pains...I had to leave with what had in cart. So crazy. Yea I figured its bh..I just have this sinking feeling nothing is gonna happen. I'm paranoid I'm gonna go in Monday & be zero cm, and he's gonna tell me wait another week...I can't :( I just can't :(

Iesha girrrrrrrl if I can go this long I am sure you can do it too. You are a trooper, you ARE!! I have faith in you! I hope that she doesn't make you wait as long as mine is though LOL My favourite thing to do is soak in the tub. Do you do that when you are sore?

mel- oh my goodness she is so adorable!!! I want to squish those cheeks :cloud9: makes me wish I was further along and could hold mine sooner <3

hmm im not sure Iesha. my BH are painful and feel just like early contractions. hope its something for you though!!! :dance:

Claire- yay 16 wks!!! :happydance:

sacha- can you use one of your pads and make sure its not your waters???

sacha- can you use one of your pads and make sure its not your waters???

I did do that, and it didn't even turn anything. :wacko:

Question for you can you get contractions in your hips?? O rod you think it was just cause I was walking too much today?

Idk hun. I don't think I really ever have, but that's not to say it doesn't happen.

I do know when I walk a lot the pain in my hips is terrible. every pregnancy, but so much worse this time.

wonder if its just small amounts of plug coming loose??

Yah my hips went crazy a few times then I think the Tylenol kicked in. I'm thinking it is cm. probably agrivated from being on my feet all day. I think tomorrow I'll do nothing lol

just take a rest day hun. you are doing so much to move things along it may be adding to stress :hugs: I hear getting stressed can actually keep labor from starting cuz it tells your body its not a good and safe time to labor and birth. not sure how much truth there is to that, but I have heard it several times.

I've heard that about stress too. Hope you can relax and recover from all the walking!

Iesha I know what you mean about shopping trips. I hated getting part way done and just running out of energy/tolerance for pain. Hope you are at least a little dilated.!

Morning...

FeistyMom... She is just gorgeous :)

Claire... :happydance: 16 weeks... not long till you find out :pink: or :blue:

Iesha... I gave up shopping weeks ago, I do mines online, just trying to push a trolley round the shop would have me so sore... Got my food shopping online this week from Asda for a change and about 50% of it was substitutes (mostly substitutes that no one likes !) and half my frozen food was missing... Still waiting on them to refund me... Was hoping to have enough food to last till i was out of hospital but looks like i will have to send OH out for some shopping today :( I have never had a BH in any of my pregnancies no idea how one feels... Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow !!

Sacha... Looking forward to a 41 week bump pic... Hope that a day of relaxing and doing nothing will have you in labour !! :coffee:

Think i might be slightly unorganised here... Have still to pack my hospital bags, I go into hospital tomorrow so better get it done today !! Had put some random stuff in a bag weeks ago but need to get them done as soon as i get off here :dohh: I did how ever put together my bouncer chair last night and my youngest 2 where both trying to sit in it, hope the novelty wears off before baby is home... Feeling really rubbish today... Sore, tired, sick and my feet are really swollen and sore... Suppose i better go and get organised... If i am seen online here again today someone shout at me :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->