PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Mel slightly jealous of your weight loss I've lost 15ish but totally thought it would be more oh well it will come. Not if I eat like I did tonight though lol crap I stuffed myself. I'm sorry your not sleeping all that well. I think it really does affect ppd and the chances we get it. Wow your LO is growing. Has her cord fallen off yet?

great job on the weight loss mel!! :)

Claire- yay for finding out the gender :dance: cant wait to find out!!!

took a nap and woke up to tons of contractions. went out to pick up some Chinese and lost some plug after we got home. absolutely cant wait til Monday to see if progress has been made

Melissa that sounds like things are moving along really good for you!! I hope there isn't any disappointment, that is the worst. But with all that plug I am sure there is a good amount of change for you!!

I wonder who will be first you or Donna! Oh this is way more exciting when I am not the one waiting!! :dance:

I've lost 27.5 lb so far as well think breastfeeding so much really works im only 2lb heavier than pre pregnancy woohoo!

thanks sacha! I wont be disappointed even if there is no change really. I 'feel' like there will be, but I know labor can start out of nowhere so I cant base it on that. they were willing to do a sweep last week and I didn't, but im sure she will offer again this week. im gonna take her up on it Monday so that is something to look forward to :)

mason- yay for losing the weight! bfing didn't work for me. in fact I lost the weight pretty quick with my ff babies. when I bf the last one I couldn't lose the weight. it just stayed on. after about 5ish mos I tried to work out and it dropped my milk supply. so I tried to cut some calories and it did the same. I had to stay fat so he could eat lol. I imagine it will be the same this time, although I will try again. think im just one of those women who its opposite on :shrug:

Beccy fab weight loss hun! How much did you gain? I have not weighed myself since I gained over 40lbs a few weeks ago :( will take me months n months to lose it I reckon, even with breast feeding lol.

Blessed Mel sounding promising hun, we DTD tonight and I had about two BH and that was it! No lloss of plug and baby still sitting high lol! Gonna be in for the long haul! Was hoping it would be this weekend lol, need to set my ideals better, will say 1st march now lol!! Although I could likely go to 21st March haha please no bubs!!

With the week I have had, sister in hospital, hubby in hospital, mum in hospital and all the running around after everyone and did I mention I crashed my car too lol, I am not surprised baby is staying put! Probably thinks he/she is coming into a mad stressful house lol!

great weighlosses I feel quite jealous and I still have a lot to gain:haha: ive gained 11pound so far but im not gonna worry theres no point!

donna you crashed the car?? are you ok I hope there isn't a lot of damage? I think you have the right attitude to just let things happen and not to obsess about it!!

mel I think you will have a baby next week definitely!!! :happydance:

great weighlosses I feel quite jealous and I still have a lot to gain:haha: ive gained 11pound so far but im not gonna worry theres no point!

donna you crashed the car?? are you ok I hope there isn't a lot of damage? I think you have the right attitude to just let things happen and not to obsess about it!!

mel I think you will have a baby next week definitely!!! :happydance:

Yep we were all fine and no damage to my car or the one I bumped lol. But I was mortified haha, a woman walking past came back to check, and it was her boss's car I hit omg!:blush:! I was telling her to give me her boss's number or tell me where to get her, but she just leaned over rubbed off the red residue from my car ( on her silver car) and said don't worry, she will never know Lol, there is no damage!!

Think she felt sorry for me haha!

xx

Just a quick update, am in the ER with increased bleeding and passing a large clot. I hate being here. Really really do.

Sacha hope you are okay hun, and don't have too long to wait xx take care xx

Sacha... Hope you are ok !! :hugs:

Donna... Oh no nightmare crashing your car, glad your ok and there was no damage... I done the exact same thing whilst stressed and pregnant, crashed at traffic lights, with the police sitting behind me... I was mortified, thought for sure i was going to get a fine or point but they where actually ok, probably couldn't be bothered with the paperwork and there was no damage to either cars, and the person i crashed into worked with OH :blush:

Claire... Wow cant believe your almost half way already !! Not long till your scan now !!

Ive only lost about 14lbs... I didn't put that much on whilst pregnant so don't expect to lose much more without really trying. Not doing well with breastfeeding, i worry that she might not be getting enough milk since i cant see how many oz she has taken... She was weighed a few days ago and is back to her birth weight... Her cord is still on too, im pretty sure the rest of them all had the cord fall off before day 10, she is 2 weeks on tuesday and its showing no sign of being anywhere near falling off... Whats the longest it can take ? i have the Health Visitor coming in on tuesday also, so if its still not off by then i will be asking her, Lol i feel like a 1st time mum !!

Donna- glad you didn't get hurt! I hope that LO doesn't keep you waiting that long :shock:

Sacha- oh no hun :hugs: glad you're getting taken care of. how scary!

Char- mine always take about 2 wks to fall off. I wouldn't worry yet :hugs2:

im picking up my cotbed today :happydance: so excited to be getting the nursery together!! Im buying it off a lady and it comes with a under cot draw too its lovely and at a bargain price of £60!!:happydance:
1545681_10202929073058233_570048024_n.jpg

Beccy fab weight loss hun! How much did you gain? I have not weighed myself since I gained over 40lbs a few weeks ago :( will take me months n months to lose it I reckon, even with breast feeding lol.

29.5lb all up have some pre preg weight to lose too though :/

Claire- loooove it!!!! great bargain

had my sweep done :dance: and now 2cm, 70% effaced. went for a big long walk after. only got about 3 hrs broken sleep so im gonna nap then get back after some walking and bouncing on the ball. hopefully it will start something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->