PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Good luck Mel Hope the sweep has done something!

How are you Sacha?

Hi ' waves' to everyone else!!

I had my aquanatal today, really went for it, well as much as I could lol,, still got lapped in the pool by all the other pregnant ladies lol! Decided I only have a few weeks left and if vigorous movement on the water can help get this baby down onto my cervix and stimulate labour then I was going for it lol. Done nothing!!
DTD last night too, Nada! Nothing! EPO oral and inserted too, bouncing on my ball, RLT taken.

Did have a clear out this morning! And for the past few mornings too if I am honest, whereas have been constipated generally with pregnancy, but then maybe that it's the EPO stimulating the bowel, or maybe I am drinking more/ better, or maybe just be
cause I have been more active this past week with all the hospital runs/ visits lol.

Still having regular BH but nothing uncomfortable, quite a few still enjoyable lol iykwim? Lol no show, have had increased discharge but again could be EPO / DTD lol

Loads of babies have been born in the March baby group I am party of! About 14, ranging from 32-39 weeks gestation, and with the exception of one or two, they have all had or are having NICU or SCBU time, even the term babies. so many poorly bubs, it is so sad, low sugars, infection, jaundice, apnea, etc. Makes me kind of scared and glad my little one is still growing inside me and it's safe :cry:. Am sure they will all do well and be home soon but for something which should be natural , i.e. having a baby there are so many things that can and do go wrong.

xx

Quick update from the hospital. Had to have a dnc and that was at 7 pm. Got home around 10 pm to be rushed back by ambulance as I had a massive bleed with grapefruit sized clotting. Had another dnc and have a balloon in place to try to put pressure on my womb. Now am on a oxytocin drip for about 24 hrs. I hope it all stops so I can keep my uterus!

Had to put baby on formula last night but just been put in a private room so Z can continue to nurse.

This has been one very messed up ordeal.

Oh Sacha how awful for you! Do they no what's caused this or isit that your uterus didn't contract back? I hope everything is ok Hun take care xxxx

Oh no Sacha! I hope everything they are doing works quickly so you can keep your uterus and that you heal up well without any more complications. :hugs:

This all was because of retained placenta. Thank you everyone. Hopefully tonight I will know more.

Sacha- :hugs2: im so glad they found out what it was from so they can treat you! I hope you can keep your uterus

Sacha - How is it going? Praying you heal quickly.

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing very well.

Oh Sacha :hugs: what a drama, hope it all heals up quickly for you :flower:

I ordered my pram this morning :happydance: Gone for the uppababy vista in dark green, it's arriving tomorrow, can't wait :happydance:

ann-marie- how exciting!!! hope we can see a pic

afm- DH is taking half day so we are going to dtd and get somewhere to walk a bunch. did some visual imagery last night and had a few contractions. :shock: it was midnight and I was tired so went to sleep instead of keeping up on it. still losing a lot of plug. having cramps and pressure. if nothing comes of it this week I will have another sweep next Monday. if nothing comes of that I will be induced the Saturday after on march 8th :dance: its good to see an end in sight and hopefully she wont be too huge by then.

Oh good plan Melissa!! I don't think you will go another 2 weeks!! My prediction is 1st match @ 12.27pm😊

Sacha I hope things are better today??

I got another bargain today 4 avent closer to nature bottles for £10! From Asda which I think is walmart in America?? So was pleased with that!! 😊 not been feeling baby move as much as I thought I would by now only the odd little poke?? Should I be worried do you think? Xx

I never felt as much movement this time Claire, turns out I have anterior placenta ,maybe you will be the same. After about 22-23 weeks I felt loads though and every day since xx

Xx

Quick update, still in hospital. Took balloon out that was fine. Though I have been suffering with headaches because of all the fluids they had pushed on me. It dropped my milk supply which blows. And now I have a temp which is not going away.

I hope you all are doing better than me. Miss chatting with you all

oh my hun! its just one thing after another right now :hugs: whats their plan from here???

Oh Sacha I hope your better soon bless you!!

Donna that's what I'm thinking because the odd movement I do feel, feels as if it's really low down in my pelvis nothing higher up. I've found another bargain! 😊 a changing station/table not sure what you'd call it lol you put the changing mat on top and it has shelves underneath for a bargain price of £10!! Ha ha I love fb 😜picking it up tomorrow. X

Sacha - I'm glad things are moving in the right direction. Will continue praying you heal completely very soon.

Sacha hope you feel better real soon, do you have Zander with you or is he at home? Really feel foryou hun, such a special time marred with this. Get better soon xxx

Claire yay for another bargain! I love a bargain too. Next jack and Jill market is on the end of March so will be going along there forlots of pink stuff if baby is a girl lol, and if not top look for highchair, jumperoo, baby gym etc lol.

xxx

I have to stay a few more days. I have developed a fever so they are treating me for that and going for a head ct because of my headache that just won't go away. There also is still a chance of transfusion and hysterectomy. Though he said that I'm am in a lot better state because of the placenta pills. They prevented me from needing an immediate transfusion. Started taking them again today in hopes to help my milk, maybe they will prevent another transfusion cause my levels were ow yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->