PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Donna- I had a rough night with little sleep as well. makes for a long day. glad your apt went well :)

Iesha- sounds like DH is doing great! I don't think I would like the idea of some object being up inside me for months. gives me the creeps for some reason :haha:

mel- I hope your tummy prob gets better very fast!! :hugs:

Claire- hope you find something to keep those kids busy :)

Ann-Marie- hope you get your hb :dance:

Sacha- oh no! hope you get rid of the thrush with probiotics. I have some that are pill form and some that is powder form for the babies when they need it. when I thought I was getting thrush I took my pills to help internally and also used the powder form right on the outside of my nipples. of course I ended up on a round of antifungal meds and then found out it was raynauds all along and I never even had thrush :wacko:

afm- watched the notebook last night with DH and cried my eyes out of course. I usually don't cry at much and not movies hardly at all. so its def preggo hormones. hardly slept. and when I got up lost a ton of plug!!! gonna be bouncing on the ball today and trying some other stuff to hopefully keep things going in the right direction.

Melissa yah I have been treated over and over again for thrush in the past, with it just being my reynauds, but with all these meds I am very worried. I do have a crack on the base of my nipple, which I have been told could signal thrush, and I have always worried about "milk tongue". Is it or isn't it thrush….????

GL with that plug. I found it so gross LOL

it is so gross!!! its funny i get excited about something so yucky lol

i know what you mean! its hard to decipher. i was on anti-fungals for thrush a few times. it wasn't thrush for me, but i was worried because i had been on antibiotics for mastitis and figured it was. apparently antibiotics can flare raynauds as well. the dr even diagnosed it as thrush, so apparently even dr's get it wrong! your apno should help with thrush somewhat too, but if it were me i would go in. thrush can get out of hand very fast and then be even harder to treat. my LO always had the white stuff on his tongue so it made it even harder to diagnose :(

sacha hope you can sort your boobies out sorry I have no clue in this sort of thing but sounds very annoying!:hugs:

feisty mel sorry your still having problems I hope your belly feels better soon and if your bleeding gets heavier hun just go to the docs to be on the safe side.:kiss:

donna you deserve a nice long hot bath and an early night you shouldn't have to run around after everyone!! glad your appointment went well!!:happydance:

kids have been better today and my eldest has actually been really good and helpful and hasn't really left my side, altho dh did have a go at them this morning before he went to work and told them to be good for mummy so I think that has helped:haha:

have felt baby move loads today its been lovely!:happydance:

Aww man, I'm sorry your really getting some after effects Sach.

Yea, I'm not inserting anything in me, I'm sensitive to metals, and certain hormones (which is why I can't take the pill, it pools the fluid on my spine in my neck) I'm content right now just leaving it to god (without sounding like the duggars) LOL (19 kids n counting) we not having sex until at least 6 weeks & me n hubs haven't had the discussion yet so I'm not worried.

Kaliyah & I went to Walmart today. I am so bored at home

Well I did some reading on the medication I am on and one of them can give you a metallic taste in your mouth, so that is relieving it isn't thrush…. Today we are having a good day of bf, not too much pain. :thumbup:

Oh and I thought I would continue our lovely family into the baby and parenting section. You are all invited over there. Oh and that doesn't mean either that I will stop following this thread either. Just another way to find more of us!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/2126619-4-5-6-more-baby-mommas.html

sounds great Sach, will follow over there as well....

Yay I hhave hadave went over to the other thread too but will be following this one also ladies,

xxx

I am not getting excited yet, lol but have been having frequent strong BH with lower back cramps too. And shooting pains down my thighs !! Hope hope hope for a baby in the next week or so , don't remember feeling so ready to labour with Dawson. Had no symptoms or signs at all with him.

Donna I hope your LO comes on his own so you don't have to sit in any more pain!! :dance: Those sound like go signs to me!!

Donna-remember I was getting those thigh pains too!!!!! Excitement!

Random cuteness from Kaliyah-

Attachments

• kali6.jpg
    kali6.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 6
  • kali5.jpg
    kali5.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • kali7.jpg
    kali7.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
  • kali9.jpg
    kali9.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 4
  • kali11.jpg
    kali11.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 5
Wow strong BH, when are they real and not pretend again lol?

Me and hubby DTD and I have been having contractions for the past few hours now, lol not increasing in length or frequency yet but definitely more pronounced than my normal daily ones !!!
... And this is weird, and was kind of nice but now getting annoying as i cannot sleep or get rid of the feeling lmao.... I have the most intense brink of orgasm feeling constantly!! OMG all this pressure and the feeling that at any moment I will explode iykwim? Haha i have had several big O whilst DTD and several on my own since, omg hubby thinks it is funny!! Will h he did when awake, now he is sleeping and it is now 3am and I am awake lol

Oh and here it's another contraction! Breathe breathe breathe....

xxx bet this is the start of many weeks of signs and symptoms though xxx

Iesha she is so cute!

Donna oh that sounds so promising. Oh wouldn't it be nice to have one of those orgasmic births? Sounds like you are getting close to that!! :dance:

Donna - I hope those contractions start progressing for you! And if you're gonna have a weird symptom what a great one to have! You keep doing that and you'll probably continue to egg on the contractions too. Good luck!

Donna- sounds like great signs!!!! bet it wont be long now til you are holding that precious LO <3

Iesha- she is sooooo precious! when looking through her pics I was thinking how much she looks like mama. but when I got to the end where she is with daddy, I realized she looks like a perfect combo of you both :cloud9:

ive really got nothing happening today. even pumped and breathed some clary sage to hopefully get some BH to make some changes before labor begins. nothing at all came of it. NOTHING! lol oh well.

Melissa does Clary sage work do you think? Maybe need to see about getting some today ramp up this eviction process lol. And need to get my pump out too lol.
Going to have a nice spicy curry tonight, copious amounts of fresh pineapple juice, and a nice early night with hubby lol. It is his birthday today, was going to make him steak lol, but will keep that treat for post baby.

Would love for baby to come this weekend, one of my fave midwives ( who takes the aquanatal class ) has told me she is on duty and would just make everything perfect if it is a midwife I know and trust that attends the birth. :) . there are three different areas locally, each with their own team, but on any one night there are only four on call, so could be from any team and I have only met my team. Through the day, it will be my team but at night out it whoever is covering. Lesley my aquanatal midwife is not in my team but I have seen her more than anyone else just because of the class lol.

xxx

Hubby just phoned! He is having severe pain breathing in and radiating down the back of his chest, he was practically in tears on the phone. Omg!! Have told him to go to A&E and get checked out!!

So worried!

Xx

oh hope hes ok donna!!ive had something similar after giving birth to lucy all my muscles seized up and I felt like I couldn't breathe maybe hes is muscle related!! let us no how he is...........:hugs:

iesha she is so tiny and gorgeous!!:kiss:

its Friday and I have made it through the week:haha: its actually sunny today so will take them out to the farm today I think wear them out and get some fresh air!!

Oh goodness Donna! I hope all is okay! Please update when you can. Your labor signs sound very promising hun! HUGS!

I hope things get moving for you as well Melissa! :) I couldn't try the clary sage, the smell gagged me. LOL

She's such a beauty Iesha! <3

YAY for Friday Claire! :) :) :)

Jenessa is 4 weeks old and the time is just flying. My in laws come tomorrow for a week. Hope that goes well. LOL! I miss you all! I'm sure eventually this kid will go longer than 2-3 hours between feeds and I'll get some sleep at night and all. HA!

Aww thanks ladies! We can't stop obsessing over her LOL...all of us!

Melissa-its true, she really is a combo of both of us...sometimes daddy's twin sometimes mummy's LOL

Donna-I hope and pray hubby is fine xo

Kellie-I can't believe J is already a month old....oh no I don't want this time to fly...slow down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->