PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Donna oh geepers that sounds so scary!! I pray that he is ok. Are you going to head to the hospital to be with him?

What is with today? Wonder if something is going on in the solar system causing all of this mess?!?!

Claire I hope you and your LO's have fun today. I wish it was nicer here. My boys really need the fresh air too!! It has been a long week with them home this holiday.

Donna - I hope he's okay!

Iesha - She's just gorgeous.

I hope all of you pregnant ladies and new mommies are doing well.

Hubby got a clean bill of health, probably muscular! They tested him for blood clot in the lung and x rayed for pneumothorax or infection, and all good! Phew!!

Iesha she is gorgeous
Kellie 4 weeks already wow

Thanks to you all for the support xxx

.... and lol those orgasmic BH have been occurring tonight again, and have not even been near hubby lmao

I'm so glad your hubby is doing well, Donna.

Never thought I'd say this - Enjoy your contractions! :haha: Hopefully they are making some cervical changes too.

glad all is ok donna!! wow orgasmic bh:haha: enjoy!!!!!:winkwink: but they do sound promising!!! HAPPY 39 WEEKS!!

Donna- hope you go this weekend and get the mw you want. glad DH is ok!!! don't know if the clary sage works or not. I have never used it before now. heard it can help prepare things or start labor if you are close enough. also heard its great to use in labor to relax and keep contractions going. yay 39 weeks!!!!! :dance:

kellie- I guess it gags a lot of women lol. at the first sniff I didn't like it, but now its not bad. kinda 'woodsy' or 'naturey' smell to me lol.

very crampy today and finally having BH. hope its doing something! thinking of inserting a borage oil tonight. I cant reach my cervix and it icks me out to insert something, but not keeping up on dtd with the spd this time so I kinda feel I need to. I have been taking epo orally, but I heard borage is like taking 15 epo at once. we wanted to make it past today since its one of my DS's bday. he is 3 today. and since im full term tomorrow we can start to ramp things up a bit now :happydance:

my little guy's 3rd bday :cloud9: he wanted a dora cake. is it weird to go to the girly side of party city to get stuff to decorate his cake with?? :lol:
2014-02-21_13.03.34.jpg2014-02-21_13.28.07.jpg

Donna I am so glad your DH is doing so much better. Oh and :yipee: to orgasmic BH!! I am slightly jealous :haha:

Ok so my whoo-haa is throbbing. I am sitting on a heating pad right now. So weird that it is happening now. It never even throbbed after birth… So strange.

Great cake mel and my little boy like Dora too and poppa pig lol. But Spider-Man and Thomas are mixed in there too. Woohoo for full term tomorrow not long for you I bet! Xx

thanks Claire- we tried to get him to go with spongebob, spiderman, or something else. he was adamant that it needed to be dora lol. we watch peppa pig too :)

so im sitting here soaking my feet in clary sage and inserted a borage oil. im not lying down for bed so it will probably not do anything, but I wanted to 'practice' lol. then DH says why don't we just dtd?? well buddy been waiting and aint been happening. plus im huge and exhausted. so this is how its going down :D

Melissa Men are just too funny sometimes LOL Did you bake and decorate the cake yourself? All my boys like/d Dora.

My LO now has a purple tongue. He woke up with a rash on his bum so I guess it is time to start treating this before it gets out of hand. We had the IL here today and man oh man he did not like having other people holding him and was super fussy. So not himself. I think all the commotion in the house with the other boys jumping all over their gramps, was just too much for him tonight. I guess I have a true mommy suck!! On a good note my whoo-haa is not bothering me this evening!! :dance:

sach- yes I always do their cakes. its not as good as store bought, but they don't care. and its a ton cheaper. especially doing this many birthday cakes a yr lol. get it treated hun!!! yay your whoo-haa is feeling better :happydance:

I actually had a bunch of BH and lost some plug after the borage oil :shock: could just be coincidence since I was feeling crampy and having BH quite a bit today. either way I am def using 1 or 2 tonight :D

Congrats on term Melissa, and I am going to look in to borage oil, sounds interesting lol. I want this baby out this weekend lol!!

Lovely birthday cake, I am a hopeless baker, could never make one myself lol. Happy birthday to your LO.

Sacha glad your lady bits are feeling better.

Claire your bump is coming along beautifully! Glowing!!

xx

Happy full term Mel!!! So maybe 2 more babies this weekend then???

Melissa well you did a great job on that cake. I am not that creative. Or have the patience to make some like that!! :haha: Wow wonder if you will go this weekend !! What is this borage oil? I have never heard of it. Happy full term!!! :yippee:

Donna I sure hope you have your LO soon. Maybe that oil and those orgasmic BH will kick something into gear for you so you can!! :thumbup:

Mel - Could your tummy problem be related to your bowels unsquashing themselves? I suffer chronically after giving birth when everything is unsquishing itself? Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I think this is exactly the problem. At least I hope it is! Glad to hear homebirth is looking good for you!

I'm going to end up posting a bunch right now as I'm just trying to catch up.

Melissa - the bday cake is gorgeous! I'm not really that great with baking or decorating, so my cousin does all our bday cakes. Also, my DS likes Dora too :D He's getting a lot of female influence in his life, especially now that he has three sisters. Gratz on full term! Hope LO makes an appearance this week for you!!

Sacha - hope it isn't a bad case of thrush :( That can be awful. Glad to hear that the meds seem to be helping your tummy!

Donna - woohoo, those sound like my kind of BH ;) I had a tad bit of that the last week, and REALLY wanted to dtd the night before my induction, and DH said no... guess who is having a hard time keeping his hands off me now? Sorry buddy - you had your chance ;)

Claire - isn't it great when you start feeling LO move a lot? Your bump pic is absolutely gorgeous too :)

Iesha - she's absolutely precious. I definitely see you AND OH! I love it when that happens :)

Kellie - I know what you mean about feeds. Rosemary has been on a 90 minute cycle most of the time this week. She'll give me up to 3 hours where she is sleeping, once a day... but it hasn't been at the same time so I haven't really been able to sleep!

AFM, DD3 and I had our 2 week checks yesterday. I was a bit surprised to see I'd dropped over 20 lbs! Very happy! OB said the cramping is still normal, but was concerned that I might end up with PPD, and reminded me that they are there to help, and to not wait for my 6 week if I am feeling down. Rosemary is a whopping 9 lb 7 oz already - I feel a little cheated out of a true 'newborn' size phase, but she is just so precious anyway :D Just moved from newborn size diapers to size 1.

Sorry if I missed anyone! I love reading your updates, and can't wait for the rest of our LOs to arrive!

A lovely update feisty Mel, my last baby went from newborn to 3-6 months clothes in his first 6 weeks list time lol, so I understand the feeling cheated about missing the baby new born stage too haha!

xxx

great weight-loss feisty mel!!! and I no what you mean about the newborn baby stage Jamie was already 9lb 2 so went straight into 0-3m clothes lol. I hope you don't get ppd!!xx

2weeks 2 days:happydance: until we see baby again and find out if we are pink or blue!!! I cant wait to start buying things properly!! im feeling blue but we will see!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->