PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Wow $100 a week omg!! That's rediculous! I hope she settles soon kellie bless her. X
I hope everyone else is good!!
Donna how's thing with you?
Afm feeling bigger kicks now and getting bigger by the day can't believe im half way come Saturday!! 😳 little Jamie has tonsilitus do he is off nursery bless him I just hope it doesn't go around the family although I never get it Ellie's and dh don't have any tonsils so really it's just Emma as Lucy doesn't seem to catch it either infact she has a high immunity to a lot of things. So hoping em doesn't get ill. Can't wait til Monday!! 😝😀😃😍 and in starting to get heartburn. 😒

I'm sorry you've got sickies Claire! HUGS! So exciting to be half way though! :) :) :)

Good morning lovelies!

So hearing all your bf struggles has just made me realize that for me bottle feed was the best decision. I just know I couldn't cope even though its for a great payoff.

Sach-makes me a little sad to think that u now are done even though u didn't plan on more. You know us girls hate the word "NO" LOL...glad your home, on the mend & u just enjoy that lil boy more than ever. Spoil him!

Claire-hang in there-I had terrible heartburn at the end, I lived on tums :( it went up to my ears lol

Donna-don't let anyone give u a go, you are the seasoned vet!

Melissa-can't wait! So excited for u!

Feistymel-your so hard on yourself! I feel I deserve medal if I cook a meal lol...I just folded laundry that was sitting there SINCE I had Kali! Slacccccccker!

Kellie-hope nessa settles. Sounds like colic for sure & I bet its a lactose intolerance thingy. Kaliyah had a moment last night, cried for hours with just a few breaks. I think she was overtired or something but it was exhausting!

Afm-doing ok, is anyone still bleeding? I am although its light I can't remember how long this stage lasts. As for Kali, she will have good naps in her crib IF I put her on her tummy. She definitely likes tummy sleeping. Oh well I can't worry about it but my husband won't let me put her down that way at night, he is so paranoid, so of course diva is still in our bed. As I mentioned she was so fussy n miserable last night, we both tried to settle her finally I had to stand up and rock her, she finally slept, only woke for a feeding at 3am, but went right back to sleep & woke up after 7am so wasn't too bad other than my numb arm LOL. She got weighed in yesterday fatty is 7lbs 6 oz! Still wearing newborn sizes...did I tell u guys I had to go out n buy her everything in tiny newborn or like up to 10lbs size (carters carries some super cute ones) NOTHING 0-3 fits her. Literally swallows her up!

Iesha I feel the same I think those that are bf deserve a medal!! I just couldn't do it, and I have a thing that I don't like them touched even by myself.
I think last time I had bleeding/spotting up until about 6 weeks after!! But that's just me. I saw myself in a long mirror today as we don't have any indoors and boy do I look big!!!😳 ahh well!

Iesha she sounds so cute and small and a good sleeper once she's asleep! I hope my baby is slightly smaller this time lol x

Claire Awe I bet you look awesome!! I know that I felt huge too at 20 weeks, my mother was constantly telling me that "if he is that big already you won't make full term!" Thanks mom! I am sorry your LO has tonsillitis, I suffered badly of that growing up and then finally had to have them removed at 20, so I feel for her!! Poor thing, I hope she recovers fast!! I had horrible heartburn around 20 weeks too. I took zantac, not sure what it would be over there, but it was a life saver for me.

Iesha - Ya it sucks, but I truly believe that my life depends on that I never have another child. It is loud and clear that the universe is screaming at me to stop! I am still bleeding but that I think has more to do with the procedure than anything, but I don't think that it is a bad thing. I think I read in my postpartum hand book that it is normal to bleed from 14-21 days, as long as it isn't still heavy and still passing clots I think you should be fine. Though call your dr if you aren't sure. You two are talking like this is hard, I honestly found FF way worse. I hated having to get out of bed at night to make a bottle way harder on me. Then having to clean all the bottles and sterilize everything was just too much work for me. So I think you guys need a medal!! :flower: Kali sounds so cute!! I too still have my little squishy in nb clothing so I completely understand how the other clothing swallow them up. We had no choice while in the hospital as he managed to pee or poop all over everything nb outfit we owned and since DH had to stay with me in the hospital he couldn't leave long enough to wash the clothing, so we had to put him in 3 mth. He looked like a tiny potato in a giant sack LOL

AFM I didn't get much sleep either. He seemed so restless, eating every hr it seemed. So strange...

Claire-I guarantee u look beautiful. I feel so big now, n flabby, miss my hard bump but not the pain n inability to move around.

Sach-I guess its 6 of one half a dozen of the next. I make her bottles at night, so I wash, sterilize & prepare feed, that takes us thru the day until the next evening. Yes Kali looks like an 80's executive with huge shoulder pads in her 0-3 clothes LOL...gets in her mouth too!

I think she is having maybe a gas issue. She just doesn't sleep as soundly, she sometimes squeals & makes that noise like she's complaining lol like a pigeon. Forget putting her down. That won't last 2 minutes. She is sleeping on my chest right now, I feel like a bum...what housework?

Oh Kellie that is great news!! I am glad that she is doing so much better!! I bet you feel like a million bucks today!!

So last night we decided to put him to sleep on a wedge pillow so that he wouldn't lie flat, and he slept so much better than the night before. He was weighed Mon and he has gained! check out his cheeks!!IMG_0549.jpg

Such a doll! Glad he slept better for you. I wonder if a wedge would help here. Ness sleeps better in her swing (we don't even have it swinging, just likes the incline) than the bassinet.

Kellie I think it couldn't hurt really. Specially if she already rather sleep up right. Even a nursing pillow would work. I don't have one of those as my torso is too short and my boobs hang too low so I don't have one anymore!

Donna, Melissa, Mel, Ann-Marie, Char, Crystal ---- how are you feeling hun? ( I hope I am not missing someone)

Sacha... lovely photo... great news he has put on weight :)

Iesha... I still have bleeding, Im sure i had stopped bleeding by around 3 weeks after the others, not sure if its something i should see my doctor about, as about a week after my section i had no bleeding, then about just over a week ago it all started again, its getting lighter but still sometimes heavy.

Donna... How are you ?

FeistyMom... :hugs: How are you feeling ? PPD doesn't make you inadequate... Was feeling pretty down myself last week, hormones and OH going back to work, i felt i wasn't coping... But have a word with your doctor, I had PND after my 1st and left it weeks before going to my doctor, and it got alot worse, took a while for me to start to feel better and i struggled to bond with my son :hugs:

Kellie... Glad you have a happy baby now :)

Sorry i know ive missed lots of people... Trying to post this quickly before baby wakes up.

Few photos..

Attachments

• KrystenandMya.jpg
    KrystenandMya.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
  • MyaandKrsyten.jpg
    MyaandKrsyten.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Mya2.jpg
    Mya2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
Kellie so glad the feeding is sorted and you are getting sleep now hun!
Sacha, Zander is so cute xxx
Charlene, gorgeous pics hun, hope you are doing well and recovery is going well xx

I saw my midwife today and had a sweep, 3cm dilated 50% effaced and lost some bloody plug fingers crossed it does something . she never pushed for induction, was lovely about it all, I will need to see a consultant on Monday to discuss delivering post dates.

Hope won't need to worry about it, trying to be optimistic, even though sweeps never worked in the past. Bishops score is 8, so very favorable to work.
Midwife says she thinks I will be really quick when I do go into labor, so please can I phone as soon as I feel anything lol. Hope she is right. xx

Donna is 3cm not really good ? I bet you have baby before the weekend... im keeping everything crossed... Im starting to feel almost normal, and aslong as i don't do too much im not too sore... Need some decent weather now so i can get out the house more often

Claire... Not long till your scan :happydance: Great that your feeling loads of movement now... kinda missing my bump, not missing the pain or heartburn though !!

blessedmomma... How are you ? Not long till induction :)

Masonsbaby... Glad your feeling better, getting more sleep and breastfeeding is better :)

Mya is now bottle fed :( 4 oz every 3 to 4 hrs during the day and sleeps about 6 hrs through the night... She was last weighed at 14 days old and was 8lbs 3oz... Her cord finally fell off on day 17... Pretty gutted about giving up breastfeeding... Hate making/washing/sterilizing bottles :cry:

Char - They are adorable! Sorry you weren't able to continue breastfeeding. I hope you're not too hard on yourself.

Donna - 3 cm and 50%! Isn't that really really good for not being in labor yet? Or was it that way last time too?

Char - thanks, I am surprised, granted this was two different scales, but he went from 8 2 to 8 11 in two days. What a porker!! As for your bleeding I would say something to your Dr about it changing in amount of flow. I just know that that could be an indicator of an infection or retained placenta…. That is what happened to me. :( Hey and don't be hard on yourself about having to move towards the bottle. Where you just not making enough milk or? (ps if this is the case I would really wonder about retained placenta, that is a side effect :wacko:) You are doing the best with what you can :hugs: Oh and your LO is so cute!! Love all the pics!

Donna I think 3 cm on your own is a great number to be at. I agree you may just have that baby soon. Can't wait.

hi ladies! had my sweet girl Sophia Lynn on sunday march 2 at 9:52pm. she weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches, not bad for 38+1. tons of curly black hair :cloud9:

2014-03-04_19.04.13.jpg597.jpg2014-03-04_02.38.28.jpg

I had thought my water broke last week on wed but they said it was neg. on sunday I thought I might still be leaking and we had a snow storm moving in. went back in and it was positive. got admitted and my epidural placed then Pitocin started. they said it was moving kinda slow and that I would probably be ready to deliver around midnight or 1am. 10 minutes later I was complete lol. epi had run out and worn off so I was in pain until they topped it up. pushed her out in about 5-6 pushes. seriously was less than 5 minutes. very easy and lovely birth experience. could not have asked for a better one!

she is doing just wonderful. was bfing and she had a touch of jaundice so I started supplementing with formula. last night though she refused the bottle so I started nursing her solely again. milk came in today and she still wont touch a bottle. hopefully my milk being in will be enough to move along the jaundice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->