• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Claire I guess boy for you too, and only three days till you find out, you are going to know before me at this rate lol.
Lemon juice is supposed to repel cats, put some on a already bottle and spray round the edges of the garden.

Sacha I keep trying to be as mobile add possible but it never lasts, my pelvis aches and I have to give in to it. Wish I was fit enough to go a nice long walk, I tend to have contractions when I walk but it is sore :( oh well, having waited this long, another week or so will be quick I suppose x

Donna dang it… I thought when I saw your name on the last post, I thought for sure you were going to announce your birth. Boooooo

Even though I could walk I couldn't do anything else you were talking about at all!! So good on you for trying all that stuff.

Claire - I'm going to go with :pink: because I seemed to eat more with the girls ;)

Donna - With DS I did visualization during contractions, imagining my cervix opening up. Worth a shot :D Cant wait to hear how things go, but I'm guessing you dont make it to your Thursday apointment

Claire I can't guess I'm rubbish at it. Sorry. I just don't know anything other than boys and each one was a bit different

Guessing girl Claire! Like Sacha, its all I know. lol

Hang in there Donna! hugs!!!!

1 more day to go!!!!!!!!!!

and im 20weeks half way there!!

Claire.. :happydance: 20 weeks... I say girl... what times your scan ? Not sure about the cats... I would try the spray that donna said to try... Ive seen stuff in pets at home to keep cats away from stuff like your furniture, maybe try that ?

Im looking at everyones baby tickers and most babys are now a month old... Wow how fast did that go ?!? :shrug:

Well Claire you will definitely know baby gender before me now I reckon lol, what time it's your scan tomorrow?

I have a sweep at 10am but not gonna hold my breath lol, think baby wants a hospital birth, going against mummy wishes already, I am gonna get a stubborn baby I reckon lol!

Sure he is a boy now too, just a feeling I have xx

sacha- what a cutie!

Donna- I hope you can still have your home birth! cmon LO!!!

Claire- im saying boy, but based on nothing other than it would be nice to even your household out a little

char- what a crap visit! I don't think I would like them coming out to visit me at home at all. seems so intrusive, especially if you get someone you don't like.

afm- bfing is going so much better than with my last monkey. her top lip tie is not as tight so she can latch better. plus im experienced this time so that probably helps. I was up nursing her for 2 hrs straight last night and tried to give her a bottle out of exhaustion. she refused to take it so im hoping to try another kind of bottle. I really want her to take one occasionally, so I hope its not already too late. I also noticed the back of my neck is super sore and tight. think I have been hunching over to feed her so I added a pillow under her today to keep her higher. all in all its going great and I cant complain. the only thing im antsy about is getting her big enough where I don't have to sit up and feed her at night. cant remember how old mason was when I could just pop a boob in without sitting up in bed to latch him on good. really makes me miss ffing right now

The time is flying by isn't it!! Melissa can't believe Sophia is already a week old!!

Good luck tomorrow Donna!! When's the absolute longest they will let you go to?

My scan is at 3.50pm I I have to wait all day lol but looking forward to it!! Just hope baby has there legs wide open 😜

The time is flying by isn't it!! Melissa can't believe Sophia is already a week old!!

Good luck tomorrow Donna!! When's the absolute longest they will let you go to?

My scan is at 3.50pm I I have to wait all day lol but looking forward to it!! Just hope baby has there legs wide open 😜

Need to see what the consultant says on Thursday. They cannot actually refuse to attend at any point, just goes against medical advice after next Friday. However, I want my home birth but only if baby and me are well. So it will depend on the results ofCTG and scan. I think both are carried out every two days after+14 their dates. I don't know how long I would be happy keeping going for though, hubby says 20th as that it's two weeks past m my date/ or maybe 21st as first official day late from my date

Just think, if my sweep worked quickly, I could still find out sex before you lol! Need to be quick though haha. # wishfulthinkinglol

Are you still thinking boy yourself? xx what do the other children want? exciting!! And yay for half way xx:happydance::happydance:

Leighton has severe acid reflux :( on Zantac now poor baby in pain this sux :(

Donna - hope things go well with your sweep! Come on baby, don't keep mom waiting!

Claire - fingers crossed your LO isn't shy and gives you a nice glimpse :D

Beccy - poor lil guy! Hope the Zantac helps!

ah hope the zantac works quickly beccy xx

donna im slightly swayed towards boy id say 60/40 boy but you never no!! I hope your sweep works!! maybe youll be that extra cm dilated today too!!

4cm dilated 75% effaced lost more plug, bishops score 9 and baby3/5 palpable now so definite progress but still no baby lol. Got a good sweep but hey no never worked last week lol. Fingers crossed xxx

Enjoy today Claire
Beccy hope your LO is feeling better with the zantac

Xxx

Just thought I'd pop by and say congratulations on all the babies!

Claire, I'm going to guess girl for you, hopefully baby will be cooperative.

Donna, I hope you get the homebirth you want!

AFM, I'm 11.4 weeks today. My grandma asked at 8 weeks by putting her hand on my stomach and asking "So, what's this?" I told her "oh, that's my tummy" and she asked, "and what else?" haha, I'm blaming it on grandma's intuition. she seems to just know these things! So my side of the family knows and are very happy about #4. My ILs still don't know, but I'm figuring it will only be a matter of time now, as we live with them and my bump is already starting to get bigger. I don't know why but I'm dreading telling them. Probably because my MIL's reaction has never been "positive"

Sounds like you're well on your way, Donna! I hope little one doesn't keep you waiting much longer.

Congratulations silver penny.

Beccy - I hope the Zantac gives your little one complete relief.

Claire - I hope your little one isn't too shy today!

just got back from our scan and we are team............................:pink::happydance:

very surprised lol but happy all was perfect and spot on for dates even saw baby open and her close her mouth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->