PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

mel- that's interesting about the milk! wonder whats going on with your DH. I know mine is anxious, but he also tells me later- sorry for pawing when im not ready lol. im only 3 weeks in though.

as soon as we resume dtd again we will technically be ntnp as usual. I don't expect anything too soon while bfing, but I would love more eventually.

It's always a weird time, isn't it?

When you ask that way, it's possible he thinks you're only asking because he's been making moves, and that can make them feel like you're not really interested or they feel guilty if they say yes. So try making moves on him to show you're truly interested. Once you get started ask him to take it easy since you're still tender. I hope y'all can figure it out before he leaves.

Miss you too Sach!

I don't know why other than my laptop issues (viruses) y I haven't kept up more posts, yes I was slightly busy, but now I feel I live in the supermarket, or drop into my maury/people's court/dr Phil/cook dinner/do bottles/bed routine LOL...

On a positive note, hubby & I have resumed dtd, although I do feel just slightly sore (on one side more than the other...strange?) But I felt I was ready, and I can't lie, we r the type of couple that probably doesn't do it every day, but when we do, it's always awesome. Seriously. I was thinking about it the other day, that god really created this man for me, I was feeling a little self conscious about my belly being bigger than before (it was already huge) and my husband was telling me how perfect n sexy I am, and how he craves my body. He also told me he checks out my big ass while I sleep in the morning & how much he likes it. Then followed that statement with "yea I know I'm a stalker" :rofl: needless to say the flattery is such a turn on especially after having a baby.
On the protection issue though, he says we cannot afford another baby right now, so he has pulled out and he mentioned getting condoms. That is gonna be tough, we have had been ntnp for 5 yrs, then ttc for the following 3 yrs...we shall see...I haven't made my six week gyne appt yet, Thursday Kali is 6 weeks, but I know my doc gonna try that crap about an iud, but I'm just gonna say no thanks.

By the way..does anybody want to connect on facebook? I'm there all the time (via my phone) and its just way easier..let me know. I would love to keep in touch more often.

Btw-the description of u breastfeeders "clicking" is making me crack up! In a good way though :D

Iesha I am on fbook more than here too, would love to keep in touch

Donna Fox ( nee Prentice) on there, pic of Abi is my avatar, from Alexandria west Dunbartonshire Scotland xxx

I am kind of scared to DTD also, only been 2 weeks I suppose but I don't remember being so anxious last time, but must have been cos that was my forceps delivery baby and I was real sore for ages lol!! Maybe I just was not even contemplating it at this stage then lol xxx

I've lost 2 huge update posts consecutively, I even tried to copy it last time, but BNB is messing up my computer, or I have a virus? Anyway. . I'd LOVE to connect with you all on Facebook if you're willing. I can do it on my phone one handed much easier than here. Kellie Taylor Lafevor

I will try to post THIS and if it works, try to post the dumb update again. LOL

OKAY, maybe it's when I try to add pictures that it screws up??

I'm going to condense here as time is short!

Ness had her 2 month check up today, she's 11lbs 11oz. . .50th percentile across the board (even with those cheeks!) ;) She's stuffy a lot, I'm supposed to use the nose drops more and suck her nose out. We both hate that, but will have to suck it up (pun intended). ;)

2 of my 3 kids were here for a week, it was wonderful. . .we're moving across the country in 5 weeks so when I have 2 handed free time that I could type, I need to be packing, sorting, trashing stuff. . .hence the request for facebook which I can do with one hand easier. LOL!

I'm glad everyone sounds like they're doing well (but busy) and I'm sorry again, to post an update but not comment on everyone else. No sex here yet. . .but my dh doesn't have much of a drive. Ness is sleeping in our bed and we're both freaking wiped still as well.

<3 to you all!!

would love to join up with you ladies on fb. we are 'Jason Melissa Fleming' on there.

Iesha I would love my DH to talk me up like that. I too am very self conscience right now, plus worried about my baby maker. I think the only way I would crawl into bed with him is if he talked like yours&#8230;. :haha:

hi guys fb is a great idea im Claire Baldwin if friend requested some already. my oic is off all of us at our wedding.

well went to my mums last night got my brother to meet me there for support but it was fine and kids enjoyed themselves. im just glad there is no more bad feeling as likfe really Is too short. I have my happy family so will just take the good times with my mum and ignore the rest.

im always nervous DTD after giving birth too but my dh is always complimentary even if I don't believe him lol but that's my self confidence issue. im sure your dh maybe just a little nervous about hurting you maybe?.

claire what an amazing way to look at it. Very proud of you. I foresee some really good Karma coming your way!! ;)

That's a great positive attitude, Claire.

I'm Crystal Holt-Cook on FB. :flower:

I am iesha Lawson on fb. I'm going to add u all!

Ok, so far I friend requested Sach, can't find Donna, sent Kellie a msg that I wasn't seeing a friend request. Going to look for the rest, but please add me iesha Lawson Scarborough Canada or Toronto Canada (can't remember) I unprivated my page so you could all add me :)

I've accepted Sacha and Claire's request.

Sent to Iesha, Kellie, Melissa, and Donna.

Iesha - Donna didn't show up in the pull down when I typed her name, but when I hit enter, it took me straight to her page.

It's so cool to see everyone's pictures. Love that we can keep in touch on FB.

I've accepted Sacha and Claire's request.

Sent to Iesha, Kellie, Melissa, and Donna.

Iesha - Donna didn't show up in the pull down when I typed her name, but when I hit enter, it took me straight to her page.

It's so cool to see everyone's pictures. Love that we can keep in touch on FB.

Yeah I had to enter her city first before it would show up for me.

I'm having baby no 5
& would love to chat to anyone who also has a big family :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back