PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

So good to hear you are getting better support from your folks than expected a4tg!

Tryn, holy cow - that sounds like a NIGHTMARE of an ultrasound, but totally glad for you that lil one is ok.

I've heard from several posters that the techs aren't supposed to tell you anything, but I think that is completely dependent on the practice. I am SOOOO appreciative of my doctor's office right now - every ultrasound I have ever had, the technician talked me through the entire procedure and told me the measurements, what they were checking. I had no idea what they meant half the time, but they were always friendly, and made sure to say multiple times that the doctor would be reviewing the results and would have the final analysis for me. I don't know what I would do if they suddenly starting acting like that to me - at this point I'd probably either bawl my eyes out (thanks hormones!) or scream at them (thanks lack of anger management due to hormones!).

Anyone else feeling either weepy or agitated? It is like I either have to go hide away and cry about nothing in particular, or I'm looking to pick a fight - even at work!

I'm feeling particularly exhausted and weak, with that my tears def flow more freely, oh and not to mention by the end of the don't say a word to me or your head will be removed

Feisty- yes I am glad the baba is fine. I really wonder why the heck I am so nervous with this pregnancy. I think its cuz I'm older, my hubby's first and just been a longtime coming so I really want to see everything work out. I am super agro'd all the time. I think its cuz I havent been eating. I LITERALLY have lost all zest for food, going through a bad vomiting spell where everything makes me puke, and I am almost angry I cant eat full normal meals. My husband is bearing some of it, but I am trying my best to be nice cuz he honestly has been spoiling me. But still....it was him THAT DID THIS TO ME *devil laugh*

I guess in my grief I forgot to post in here. I lost that baby on July 7th and am now 6 dpo and hoping and praying I get a bfp and this time it sticks. I will be back and hopefully it will be to stay and not to tell you af showed. Oh I was due March 13th and if I am pregnant I will be due April 13th instead. FX

Congrats to all of you!

I guess in my grief I forgot to post in here. I lost that baby on July 7th and am now 6 dpo and hoping and praying I get a bfp and this time it sticks. I will be back and hopefully it will be to stay and not to tell you af showed. Oh I was due March 13th and if I am pregnant I will be due April 13th instead. FX

Congrats to all of you!

I am sorry for your loss. Can't wait to see you back. Your chart looks great and really promising.

mom2pne- that does look like a great chart. when are you testing??

im feeling very weak and tired too. being sick takes extra energy I think. im taking a combo of Zofran and preggie pops. haven't been too weepy, but heard a song I love and about lost it while we were in the car lol. think im too tired to get angry.

MOM2pne-I'm so sorry. I'm sure you will be back with us in no time!

Thank you! I hope I will be back next week! I'm testing on the 30th.

Hi Ladies!

I'm 6 weeks pg with my 5th baby and omgosh I am so nervous! I go through this every pregnancy until I hear the little heart beating. I'm a little nervous because there have been 3 years between each of my previous pregnancies (10, 7, 4 and 4 months) except this time there was a little birth control oopsy and I'm pregnant after just having my last baby in March. Anyone else have any of their babies close like this? How was your pregnancy? I'm so scared!!

Lol, not THAT close... congratulations!!
My first two were 13 months apart, and my dd will be 14 months older than than baby in my tummy atm.
i love them close together, but it is truly exhausting. Take care of yourself more than any other pregnancy, rest when you can and get hubby to help out more than usual.

My 2 oldest are just under 12 months apart-u will be fine! It's funny I think when I was busy with my son it kept my mind occupied. Now that I don't have real little ones to fuss over...this pregnancy seems a little harder. But all my kids don't have huge gaps other than this one, 1998,1999,2001,2004..so I'm just used to it that way...this way is driving me a little nuts. Too much time on my hands lol. I think I may have raised my kids to be too independent! They barely need me...my big son already is telling me its ok to put the babys crib in his room, "he doesn't mind hushing or getting up to feed" honestly! Like what am I here for lmao

Hi girls haven't posted for a while just felt to sick to do anything :( Ended up in emergency again today to get more zofran (cheaper that way) so stilllllll sick lol feels like I will never enjoy food again!
On the plus side im now a lime yay :)

My first two are 18 months apart. I found it hard to deal with but they were my first two, so I didn't have any helpers, you will have little helpers. I found it gets easier with the more you have, you know what you are doing by now. I was still learning with my first two. I am sure it will be easier than you think. You will just need to get extra sleep I am sure.

Masonsbaby gosh girl I am sorry you still haven't had any relief. Hopefully now that the placenta takes over more and more over the next week you will have a day here and there that you feel a bit better. :hugs:

welcome and congrats! the age gaps between mine are 19 mos, 7 yrs, 2 1/2 yrs, 14 mos, 12 mos. and between the last and this one will be 2 yrs. so I have experience with big gaps and very small gaps. I was stressed about the small gaps but it turned out a lot better then I expected. definitely not worth the stress I had. try to relax and enjoy your kids and your pregnancy :hugs:

we had our ultrasound scan today and baby was measuring right on. the machine wasn't very good so she couldn't see the placenta to know which side it was on for ramzi's method. since they couldn't see the baby last time and now they did along with the heartbeat I was too over the moon to care lol. :cloud9: I guess I will try to have them check nub theory at 12 week scan :)

YAY Blessedmomma!! :)

I'm so sorry you're still suffering Mason'sbaby!! I sure hope you get some relief soon!

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies in the thread! :)

Ok nothing sounds good at all to eat! I am scared I am not getting enough protein. I actually went to the store and bought some ensure with extra protein, I hope this helps...

I ate some chicken & pasta today and literally counted to 3 after the last bite and threw up everything
:( tasted delicious going down...not so much coming back :D

Happy for you BlessedM

Nope it didn't help, I'm heavy breathing here trying desperately to keep it down. I hate vomiting so much I could cry :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->