PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Well a few hours later the closeness of my DH made all disappear LOL

I am still really tired again today. Wow I thought the tiredness was supposed to get better not worse in the second trimester :nope:

so sorry for everyone who is tired and sick :hugs:

im not as exhausted as I was but the sickness is getting worse. im now on Zofran and preggie pops and still very sick all day long. I had HG with one of mine so I know it could be much worse. I hope it doesn't get that bad, but its looking like this one may get very bad :(

so sorry for everyone who is tired and sick :hugs:

im not as exhausted as I was but the sickness is getting worse. im now on Zofran and preggie pops and still very sick all day long. I had HG with one of mine so I know it could be much worse. I hope it doesn't get that bad, but its looking like this one may get very bad :(

I am so right there with you! I am also taking Pepcid for an ulcer I have but that seems to not be working anymore. Hoping my HG doesn't come back with this pregnancy but so far it seems that way.

So sorry to hear about all the MS folks are suffering :( I'm still having intermittent bouts of nausea/nothing appealing, but thankfully the actually heaving has subsided.

Ended up telling the world about the pregnancy too - well, at least hubby made a cryptic facebook post and ended up having to explain it (he posted 'sometime in February'). Now I'm in the process of telling work.

Am waiting til after my 12 week mark to make it officially out there. One of my coworkers came straight out & asked me though on Friday. She was asking me if I was going to order lunch and I told her no I'm ok, she turned looked right in my face & said are u pregnant? I laughed & said yes & told me she could have told me six weeks ago because she could see it on my face but I like this lady a lot, she is older, Scottish (picture Mrs. Doubtfire) so I didn't mind her noseyness lol

It DOES feel great to shout it to the world!

Just scrambling to try to tell as many people 'personally' (mainly over instant messaging) so hopefully no one feels hurt that they found out through the grapefine. Word spreads FAST in my office!

And like that my nausea is back. dinner was horrid tonight. hoping I am just a lil dehydrated. Also started to get 11pm cravings again! was not expecting that at this point...

Also got to setup our first tri testing. since I'm 35 and since bloods alone gave us a trisomy scare with #3, ob said he'd refer me as a mature mother if I wanted it. apparently insurance willl cover this if you are diagnosed with advanced age....

Seemed totally ridiculous but it gives me extra scans at no cost. downside is I have to meet with a genetic counselor. worth it to see my lil pumpkin again!

Hi ladies -I feel I have been gone ages, so much to catch up on xx

A4tg -so glad your parents took the news well, as for your brother he is just being an ass lol and I am sure he will come around

So sorry for all those with MS still -I haven't had any sickness this time so far -do get really nauseous if I go a few hours with out food lol ( roll on HUGE weight gain haha) and have been off work so have been able to snack all day so not sure how that will change when I am back at work :/ Hopefully be okay - I ended up off sick from work last pregnancy cos I could not get a hold of it and sent more time in the bathroom than with my patient lol

I am SO bloated -especially at night haha - and work nights lol -how I am going to hide that next week back at work I dunno lmao xxx

hope all are well xxxx

Yes good morning to all mums! How is everyone doing. I am exhausted today and about to start my 10 hour day at work *sigh*

I'm sorry I don't envy any of you working moms. I was working with my last and I found it frustrating at times.

Well found out yesterday that my brother is having a boy lol. I had a strong feeling at Xmas time that they would and they weren't even pg then, just trying. So it is neat I knew it so soon lol. Wonder if he is going to have another fit if I'm having a girl.

I can't imagine working. . .I feel like I'm functioning fairly low just staying home. You gals are amazing!!

AFTG, hopefully your brother will be more mature and just be happy for you!!

Well I have come to see it if he wants to ruin it for himself that's his problem. I'm not going to feed his issues and Im going to enjoy my pg and my sil's.

Hiya I'm pregnant with my 6th baby I have 3 boys 2 girls my youngest is 14 month old I feel really tired its lovely having a big family :)

Hiya I'm pregnant with my 6th baby I have 3 boys 2 girls my youngest is 14 month old I feel really tired its lovely having a big family :)

Welcome Fairydust :wave: What is your EDD and I will add you to the front page ;)

Thank you my EDD is 19 march 2014 :happydance: it's lovely being back on bnb

congrats and welcome fairydust; and I agree large families rock lol

Just been for my first mw apt and it was brilliant :D - Huge cheesy grin from me!! :happydance::happydance:

I kind of asked whether my age or the fact that last baby was forceps delivery could hinder my desire to home birth and she said' your baby, your body you can choose whatever you like' and as for age nope they didn't blink an eye either -but didnt say I was still a spring chicken (am sure they said that at age 36 haha)

Next apt for bloods and full booking in is on 9th Aug now -next date to countdown to lol :happydance::happydance:

That's great, Donna! Your first scan will be at 12 weeks?

That's great, Donna! Your first scan will be at 12 weeks?

Yes more or less; I will get a CUB screen done between 12-14w -which gives combined risk taking bloods and doing NT measurements (scan) to determine risks for chromosomal abnormalities and spina bifida etc

:happydance:

Gosh I thought i was on the tail end of this ms thing. It is proving to be getting stronger. Guess I will be nothing much today, other than controling my stomach. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->