PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Gosh I thought i was on the tail end of this ms thing. It is proving to be getting stronger. Guess I will be nothing much today, other than controling my stomach. *sigh*

Unfair!! :nope::nope:
Second tri is supposed to make you feel better not worse - hope you get some relief real soon xxx

Just popping my head in on my break. I am exhausted. I really would like to be home stretched out in bed watching tv! Food is my enemy right now :( I had a little something this morning and probably be on water for the rest of the day. I work Mon-Fri 9 am-7pm but we leave at 745am and I dont get home until 8pm. Can u say icantwaittogoonmatleave 5 times in a row lol! Thank goodness my kids are low maintanace as I taught them to do their chores, and my oldest who will be 15 in December is a godsend!

Here's my big ole 12 week bump. Can't even IMAGINE how big I'll be by delivery. HA

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/skeeter30/Babybump12wks_zps54fccca7.jpg

Well I have to say that the end of the day was 100% better than this morning. I am so thankful for it but I can hardly keep my eyes open, and I am starving, but full. Guess I have to take one for the other LOL

Hi ladies!
Well I am happy to say I think the ms is leaving me :) I have felt better this week and the food aversion is getting much better. Will take a week or two to go completely but im on my way yay!!

Here's my big ole 12 week bump. Can't even IMAGINE how big I'll be by delivery. HA

:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/skeeter30/Babybump12wks_zps54fccca7.jpg

gorgeous bump; and I love your dress too :flower

Well I have to say that the end of the day was 100% better than this morning. I am so thankful for it but I can hardly keep my eyes open, and I am starving, but full. Guess I have to take one for the other LOL

glad your evening was a bit better :hugs:

Hi ladies!
Well I am happy to say I think the ms is leaving me :) I have felt better this week and the food aversion is getting much better. Will take a week or two to go completely but im on my way yay!!

:happydance::happydance: light at the end of the tunnel? yay for second tri xx

LOL! Whitesox I just complimented your bump on the other thread! Loving it!

I'm not sure if we are all syncing up, but I feel better today too. Last night I ate a tomato sandwich & some cheese & it was lovely lol (the small blessings at the mo) I still can't eat full meals but I'm getting there!

Thanks ladies, sorry for the double posts. . .I'm following a few threads. ;) I actually was able to go out to dinner last night and didn't feel sick! WOOHOO!

SO glad you're feeling a bit better finally Mason'sbaby! You've had quite the go of it!!!

It is nice to hear everyone in Feb is starting to feel a bit better now. Hopefully we will all have a good 2nd trimester. I am waiting for mine to start.:haha:

New here with my 4th another boy so I guess ill be still trying for my girl lol
My kids are 12,6, 6months and I'm 20 weeks pregnant.

I'm due the 14th if dec but ill be having a cesarian 1-2 weeks before my due date

With all my kids I have morning sickness right to the end and no exception for this one

New here with my 4th another boy so I guess ill be still trying for my girl lol
My kids are 12,6, 6months and I'm 20 weeks pregnant.

I'm due the 14th if dec but ill be having a cesarian 1-2 weeks before my due date

With all my kids I have morning sickness right to the end and no exception for this one

Congrats and welcome. I know how you feel I too have four boys and am keeping my finger xed for this one to be a girl!! i sure do love my boys though ;)

It is nice to hear everyone in Feb is starting to feel a bit better now. Hopefully we will all have a good 2nd trimester. I am waiting for mine to start.:haha:

Scratch my feeling better, overconfidence got the best of me. Threw up my breakfast.

Sorry to hear some of you ladies are experiencing terrible bouts of ms. I am in my 6th week and have no symptoms as yet. I never had ms with neither of my pregnancies. I did have a case of excessive saliva with all of them. It start early on and last until delivery. I pray I don't have to carry a cup around this time. Hope you all feel better soon. Take care of yourself by staying hydrated and well rested (when possible).

Scratch my feeling better, overconfidence got the best of me. Threw up my breakfast.

Boooooo

SUPER BOOOOOOOOOOOO!-my vomit :growlmad:update, had some crackers, vomit, drinking water, vomit, now I am just tired and still at work soooo :sleep: with only a little water in me. Honestly we all deserve medals for functioning lol!

:( How awful!!! I think I'm going to try and take my vitamins before bed to see if that helps. UGH.

Its not pleasant. Oh and is anyone else getting back pain? I mean it may be from being in an office chair all day but still...gosh. sorry I'm feeling a wee bit sorry for myself which isn't an attractive quality. Thx for reading my vents ladies!

I'm off for a couple of weeks for vacation but I wanted to stop in to let you all know that I am OFFICIALLY TEAM BLUE!! We are having a BOY!! We are sooooo over the moon excited :))

I'm off for a couple of weeks for vacation but I wanted to stop in to let you all know that I am OFFICIALLY TEAM BLUE!! We are having a BOY!! We are sooooo over the moon excited :))

That is absolutely great news!! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->