PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

We heard it at 8 weeks on one of those ultrasound scanners that lets you see and hear the heartbeat. With the Doppler, it's always been at 12 weeks.

Can anyone that's familiar with nub shots have a look at my thread with my 13 wk 2 days scan pic in it & tell me what you think please? I thought I saw the gender during the scan but it was just a real quick shot because they were mostly up by the neck trying to get the NT measurement

Morning laies
quick question How big was your gestational sac at 5 weeks pregnant if you had a scan?
Just curious if mine was normal think it was about 3.5 to 4mm
Thanx

Morning laies
quick question How big was your gestational sac at 5 weeks pregnant if you had a scan?
Just curious if mine was normal think it was about 3.5 to 4mm
Thanx

The baby is supposed to be about that size at 5 weeks, I think. Maybe you heard/saw the CRL measurement??

That does sound like the CRL to me too. My tech didn't measure the sack just the baby.

Got the report the next day and by my o day should have been 4+5 which was what the report said too "gestational sac measuring 4-5 weeks pregnant no yolk sac or fetal pole visable yet "
Have another scan on Friday so hopefully will see more then as I will be 6 weeks

Also he didn't tell me it was that big I was just reading the numbers myself so I may have made a mistake lol

Gender scan tomorrow! Whoo hoo! Guess we will see if its another girl or what's to be my only boy!

I am feeling a bit better today after a very crappy weekend! My boobs are bit more sore but I don't feel as nauseous today!! I am totally ok with that!!

Hey Lady, Go ahead and remove my due date please. I hope I'll be added back soon!

So sorry Crysshae My thoughts are with you.

my scan has just been moved to today so will let you know how it goes. I am terrified they are going to say the sac is empty :( Had a mmc before and had no preg symptoms
With my other 3 had terrible ms and this one its just coming in waves and no wear near as bad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->