PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

we're keeping our pregnancy a secret for as long as possible... I have my 9/10 week scan in a couple weeks and maybe then I can share, but I'm dreading it.

congratz to our new expectant mommies! and twins - how exciting!!

I had a lot of thoughts as I read through the posts today, but I also have a seriously annoying headcold and I'm trying to get stuff done at work and all of them are fading away before I can type, so sorry if I sound dumb!

Tryn - totally understand the sadness, and hope you DO get to enjoy some 'mum' time with MIL.

a4tg - i just want to give you a big hug. take as much time to grieve as you need, and we're always here for support or to listen if you need a rant.

I thought I had other comments to make but keep getting IMs from colleagues and have to leave office in LITERALLY 5 minutes to make it to a school social for my lil first grader (still hard to believe).

Hope everyone is hanging in there and has some happy/fun things happening! :)

Thank u both. Yes I will get the mum time but that being said my sis needs her so much more and her & my hubby are kind enough to share their mum with me so its ok. She has never been on a plane, and its difficult to get a travel visa, but I'm hoping maybe next summer.

How is everyones week going? I'm exausted...thank god Labour day is Monday! Day offfff!

LOL I plan on having a yard sale this weekend, other wise I am sitting on more stuff we don't use for another year. I am praying for nicer or should I say a tiny bit cooler weather LOL. So my labour day will be busy with that!!

welcome and congrats on twins hun!!! <3

yes so excited for labor day!!!! :)

the comments people make are ridiculous. with my 4th a sil said our family rounded off nicely (we had 2 girls and 2 boys at that time) I told her we weren't done and she was floored. that was just the beginning. when I got preg with my 5th, my mil called and lectured dh about the cost of raising 5 children. seriously lectured him. um, we don't borrow money from you and we take care of ours, but thanks anyways. he hung up on her and didn't talk to her til she apologized. when I got preg with my 6th a different sil said she was worried about my health. this is someone who is addicted to speed and doesn't have custody of her 2 children due to that. I think some people should work on their own health issues. after my 6th the first sil was over and I said it was possible we would have more. she asked me if I was afraid of dying??? um no. If I lived like that I would never leave the house. certainly there is more of a chance of dying in car wrecks and whatnot than in childbirth nowadays. we have also gotten our share of 'your crazy' and such in between. where did people learn their manners??

the top worst thing I have ever encountered is a woman from church. she is always asking if we will have more and shaking her head as if in disapproval when we say we would love 10 more. one day when I was pregnant with #6 and she didn't know it yet she told me a story about her sister. she said her sister had 8 kids and miscarried #9 and was crushed. and she couldn't understand her depression since she had 8 other kids. is this lady serious???? surely she can fathom that her sister loved that baby as much as the rest of her kids right??? her view on her sister and her baby made me feel sick. how heartless can someone really be? but I do hear her complain about her children and grandchildren ALL the time so maybe she just doesn't have that maternal bond, idk. I can imagine what she says about us behind our back

the gender thing is a funny one too. we have 2 girls, but I guess since our last 4 have been boys everyone assumes we want a girl. I am over the moon to be pregnant again since I am 35 and my period had been returned for 5 months before we got pregnant this time I was really wondering if that was it for us. so I will gladly take whichever. we feel a girl would be a nice change, but a boy would fit in perfectly too with my lil group of guys. we would still love more children after this so who knows what I will end up with when its all said and done!

Well just went global with our new baby news (or at least national lol)

Spoke to my boss on the phone, was really worried about that conversation and don't know why -she was delighted, said how pleased she was for me, and thanked me for letting her know (Also asked if this was number 2 or was it 3 ?? Lol Actually 5 now I said, haha and I have worked for her for 4 years lol )

And have just posted on fbook - so far all good reactions -hopefully those not impressed will just not comment / or like

xxx

Happy to hear it went so well! Hopefully you will get no negative comments ever!

So glad it went well! I have a pretty large number of FB friends and only 1 person said twice "I just can't believe it" and one other said "Better you than me". Their issue with me is my age though, and the fact that I have children that are so much older. I don't even understand where some learned manners from. . .being rude just seems so natural to them. LOL!

wannabubba#4 I hope you never get any bad comments ever! This time we aren't going to announce expect to immediate family. People can be so mean and hateful I've learned those who love and care about my family regardless of size are the only people who deserve to know!

I forgot how miserable morning sickness and being exhausted all the time was. I'm already ready for the 2nd tri so I'll feel better!

I don't miss the first trimester AT ALL!! I am very happy to be here. Even if I am struggling with other issues. I hope that you get here quick and ms isn't too horrible for you!

Sorry to hear about the ms mamapeaches - hopefully it will pass quickly and you'll be in 2nd tri!

I completely screwed up today :( my phone calendar doesn't sync with my office calendar, and I missed my blood draw for my screening :( I AM SO MAD! I get my work calendar on my phone, but if I add stuff directly to my phone, it never goes back to the work calendar so I have to remember to manually enter it. I KNEW I had the blood draw at lunch time, but then I get into the office and there is this super rush/panic amongst some sales people who want to do a demo to our CEO and I completely forgot what time:( Then afterwards all I could think about was food, so I ate lunch, and only remembers THREE HOURS LATE. So now I'm worried that the blood draw will be too late (although they got me in Tuesday morning), AND I didn't get to schedule my anatomy scan. SO MAD!

Screening for what Feisty? I am sorry you forgot it. There is always a reason behind everything. Maybe if you left to get it you would have been in an accident and you may have been hurt badly. I usually try and find a positive in everything.

oh no feisty! I agree with a4tg. must have been your angels working overtime :hugs:

I cant wait for 2nd tri as well! my ms is almost gone thankfully, but I am exhausted all the time still. know whats weird?? my ob considers me 2nd tri at 13 weeks, but I got on here and looked for 2nd tri boards and they start at 14 weeks. so I looked in my book and it also says 13 weeks. does it change depending on where your at?? is the US different or something??

I posted a post to the thread but I dont know why it didn't post. I dont know if I'm pregnant and I haven't taken a test. I have a pap smear appointment and decided to wait until then instead of spending money on one when I have to pay a co-pay anyway. I have 2 sons (11 & 8) and a daughter 6. My kids are from my marriage, my he RIP. I am in a relationship for some years. You aren't planning and trying and I know he doesn't want one right now. I know he will be upset if I am but he will get over it.
I feel sick and I do get sick at times, gassy, bloated sometimes, sleepy, headache, fully breast, moody, going to the bathroom like every 2 hours or so...oh yea and I'm 9 days late. I go to my sons football practices and I sleep for most of time smh. I feel so bad but they dont know I fall asleep.:wacko::blush:
I hope no one minds me posting in here even though I dont know for sure if I'm pregnant or not:hugs:

when are you taking a test hun??? I don't think I could be 9 days late and not test :lol:

oh no feisty! I agree with a4tg. must have been your angels working overtime :hugs:

I cant wait for 2nd tri as well! my ms is almost gone thankfully, but I am exhausted all the time still. know whats weird?? my ob considers me 2nd tri at 13 weeks, but I got on here and looked for 2nd tri boards and they start at 14 weeks. so I looked in my book and it also says 13 weeks. does it change depending on where your at?? is the US different or something??

I think it all depends on how you look at it. In WTEWE it say that when you are 13 weeks you are actually in the 14th week of PG. I think that is what it is all about. I too believe once you have finished your 12th week that you are in the 2nd trimester!!

when are you taking a test hun??? I don't think I could be 9 days late and not test :lol:

When I go for my pap on Wednesday. I guess I'm kinda scared to take one because of the symptoms I'm having and I have been having dreams of being pregnant and my best friend just told me like a few weeks ago she had a dream I was pregnant with a little girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->